szr mysteries

General chat about the server

Moderators: Forum Moderators, Server Moderators

Forum rules
Rho
Game Name(s): Rho

szr mysteries

Post by Rho »

where did mag c come from? where did they go? is chris bell actually black?

was gia actually a girl? what happened between her, david webb and mkrtich? did they ever meet?

why was mkrtich such a douchebag? did he really die? what was his fucking deal?

is rho really brown? (yes)

where did rachael come from? (was originally antonio russo, i commissioned them to be a spy and they went rogue) were they really a girl (i have no idea. they only ever spoke once on ventrilo, it was an australian man and they said "useless")

post more SZR mysteries ITT and lets try our best to uncover them
~~more than a troll~~

<Rho> which one of yall did that
<Ando> *raises paw*
Image SHOUT OUT TO MY NIGGA DRO
Rho

Re: szr mysteries

Post by Rho »

what was streloks deal? why was his wife batshit crazy? did he really beat her?

who was that caitlin lee bitch who also got caught cybering with ken nomura? was she actually streloks wife?

why didnt colorfinger kick jacia to the curb as soon as he found out she was cybering with ken? (i know but it isnt my place to say)

how was this random kid able to convince so many grown ass women to cyber with him? what was his secret? can he teach us?

is joe goebbels really a nazi?
~~more than a troll~~

<Ando> *raises paw*
Grimlock

Post by Grimlock »

1. Mag C was the creation of Chris Bell, a certified nubian ghetto child of the East. Notable achievements were working at Wal-Mart and being an early soundcloud rapper. It may surprise everyone to know that he was legit one of the best gang leaders in SZR history because he understood what that actually meant - a) to be a memorable personality and figurehead, b) to create opportunities for enjoyment and incentive to log on in a very limited, dated game mode that is really just a dressed-up visual chat room and c) to provide the opportunity to operate freely and without regard to cops, admins and other gangs within the server's environment. The fact that people still mention him to this day is testament to all of this.

2. Gia was/is(?) a pillhead junkie biological female from Florida, notable for owning pit bulls and being an internet server girl 8-9.

3. Mkrtich was a rotund Irish fellow from the mid-east who once faked his death to escape his complete inability to separate himself from SZR but ironically or perhaps poetically did actually die of respiratory illness(this has been absolutely, positively confirmed). Opinions of him were certainly mixed, but those who grew to knew him understood him to be very lonely, and probably unhealthily occupied with both maintaining and being burdened by this retarded server's cultural history. I considered him a friend, and miss him to this day.

4. Rho is really brown, had or possibly still has a striking resemblance to Sanjaya from American Idol, but that is also possibly just me being racist. He trooned out well before it was fashionable to do so, and literally became a transexual goat farmer to currently unknown results. He had passing involvement in the game Starbound until some tranny dev drama that I can't currently recall sent him off to greener pastures. Rho is a part of early SZR history when it was still a Something Awful brand product, and is also known as being one of the server GOATs.

5. Rachel(sic) comes from Australia, is a biological female and like all things Australian competes in the white, western sphere to lesser avail. Rachel is notable to me personally because she gave me Griefmin status once after I threw a giant temper tantrum and started carparking people I was mad at and allowed me to experience the most fun I've ever had in a video game for approximately 72 hours torturing Chrome and his gang before Taj removed it and banned me. For this reason I will forever venerate her memory. She was involved in one of several great SZR schisms, which incidentally created this iteration of the forums that we are currently posting to, and also a greatly inferior version of SZR whose greatest hits include the totally fucking stupid farming while driving tractor minigame, adminning every arab on planet earth and getting internet nerds to lust over one of approximately 12 photos posted of her. She eventually had a child/children and wisely disappeared from all subsequent iterations of SZR.

6. I have zero memory of strelok, probably one of numerous unremarkable Arabs lost to time.

7. I don't remember caitlin lee either, except that she was one of ken nomura's conquests. I believe this happened after Simon Bowerbank and I were banned by Gregory in his drug-induced state for "ruining the server"

8. Colorfinger was a goon, Jacia was a goonnette. They also played here with their wigger juggalo child. This was well before the cuck/"my wife's boyfriend" memes were commonplace so consider them trailblazers to the beta mindset. People still consider disrespectful degeneracy of this nature totally acceptable, so idk.

9. Ken Nomura just happen to be in the right place at the right time to corner the SZR pussy market. Women in low-T relationships gravitate toward online communities that they can create webs of attention from lonely pathetic men through, and Ken was an Alpha among zeroes. He was a leader, an inspiration and a fellow that commanded weeaboo respect. Basically it is a mystery, but you miss all the swings you don't take so I guess the lesson is come on to every fat dumpy e-girl you come across and you're bound to make it eventually. I always liked this kid and truly hope he is straightening his monocle in some quality gash at this moment.

10. Anyone who was white and said the n-word on either irc or in-game at least once in the late 00s is considered a Nazi now. So most of us.
Rho

Post by Rho »

Grimlock wrote: July 29th, 2022, 9:11 pm 1. Mag C was the creation of Chris Bell, a certified nubian ghetto child of the East. Notable achievements were working at Wal-Mart and being an early soundcloud rapper. It may surprise everyone to know that he was legit one of the best gang leaders in SZR history because he understood what that actually meant - a) to be a memorable personality and figurehead, b) to create opportunities for enjoyment and incentive to log on in a very limited, dated game mode that is really just a dressed-up visual chat room and c) to provide the opportunity to operate freely and without regard to cops, admins and other gangs within the server's environment. The fact that people still mention him to this day is testament to all of this.

2. Gia was/is(?) a pillhead junkie biological female from Florida, notable for owning pit bulls and being an internet server girl 8-9.

3. Mkrtich was a rotund Irish fellow from the mid-east who once faked his death to escape his complete inability to separate himself from SZR but ironically or perhaps poetically did actually die of respiratory illness(this has been absolutely, positively confirmed). Opinions of him were certainly mixed, but those who grew to knew him understood him to be very lonely, and probably unhealthily occupied with both maintaining and being burdened by this retarded server's cultural history. I considered him a friend, and miss him to this day.

4. Rho is really brown, had or possibly still has a striking resemblance to Sanjaya from American Idol, but that is also possibly just me being racist. He trooned out well before it was fashionable to do so, and literally became a transexual goat farmer to currently unknown results. He had passing involvement in the game Starbound until some tranny dev drama that I can't currently recall sent him off to greener pastures. Rho is a part of early SZR history when it was still a Something Awful brand product, and is also known as being one of the server GOATs.

5. Rachel(sic) comes from Australia, is a biological female and like all things Australian competes in the white, western sphere to lesser avail. Rachel is notable to me personally because she gave me Griefmin status once after I threw a giant temper tantrum and started carparking people I was mad at and allowed me to experience the most fun I've ever had in a video game for approximately 72 hours torturing Chrome and his gang before Taj removed it and banned me. For this reason I will forever venerate her memory. She was involved in one of several great SZR schisms, which incidentally created this iteration of the forums that we are currently posting to, and also a greatly inferior version of SZR whose greatest hits include the totally fucking stupid farming while driving tractor minigame, adminning every arab on planet earth and getting internet nerds to lust over one of approximately 12 photos posted of her. She eventually had a child/children and wisely disappeared from all subsequent iterations of SZR.

6. I have zero memory of strelok, probably one of numerous unremarkable Arabs lost to time.

7. I don't remember caitlin lee either, except that she was one of ken nomura's conquests. I believe this happened after Simon Bowerbank and I were banned by Gregory in his drug-induced state for "ruining the server"

8. Colorfinger was a goon, Jacia was a goonnette. They also played here with their wigger juggalo child. This was well before the cuck/"my wife's boyfriend" memes were commonplace so consider them trailblazers to the beta mindset. People still consider disrespectful degeneracy of this nature totally acceptable, so idk.

9. Ken Nomura just happen to be in the right place at the right time to corner the SZR pussy market. Women in low-T relationships gravitate toward online communities that they can create webs of attention from lonely pathetic men through, and Ken was an Alpha among zeroes. He was a leader, an inspiration and a fellow that commanded weeaboo respect. Basically it is a mystery, but you miss all the swings you don't take so I guess the lesson is come on to every fat dumpy e-girl you come across and you're bound to make it eventually. I always liked this kid and truly hope he is straightening his monocle in some quality gash at this moment.

10. Anyone who was white and said the n-word on either irc or in-game at least once in the late 00s is considered a Nazi now. So most of us.
this RULES

minor corrections/addendums:

3. that sucks. i always wondered whether it was a bit or not. are there any more details behind how or why it happened?

4. i was diagnosed with kidney disease in 2016 and had to sell the farm because i couldnt keep up with it any more. similarly i detransitioned because health takes priority and i just didnt have the energy anymore plus for a while meds made it impossible to. im currently doing dialysis while awaiting a transplant, otherwise my life is mostly normal. there was no tranny related drama on starbound, just horrible mismanagement (which ironically, SZR conditioned me to navigate for so long). im honored to be considered one of the server GOATs

6. strelok was this weird guy who did nothing but ride around on an NRG-500 all day and was oddly possessive of it and would get really mad if anyone touched or damaged it. i remember once he was put in the area 51 prison for days and he bribed the admins to spawn his NRG for him. i believe hes canadian. other names may have been mike the stuntamn and herb von toker

7. i remember he had a wife who played and it resulted in them divorcing and spewing their personal shit all over the forums. apparently he beat her or something? but she had a similar temper to strelok and would flip out at the slightest thing. im unsure whether she was caitlin lee but they acted v similarly

8 jacias wigger juggalo child actually committed suicide via sitting on some train tracks. genuinely confirmed from colorfinger. RIP

9. ken nomura is a legend
Last edited by Rho on July 31st, 2022, 4:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.
~~more than a troll~~

<Ando> *raises paw*
Rho

Post by Rho »

why did juke care so much about moderating inconsequential infractions like /ad abuse or enforcing roleplay rules? why did he seem to single me out? why did everyone insist he was a really cool guy otherwise?

why did primaris care so much about firemen, to the point it would be detrimental to the server? (this was also why i quit his other server he tried making)

why greg moyer? why greg moyer anything? where did he come from, why did he meddle in server drama despite having no stake in it? why did he decide to keep fucking with certain people or implementing server features specifically to fuck with certain people/gangs

what ever became of eliad?
~~more than a troll~~

<Ando> *raises paw*
Bruno_me
Game Name(s): Biff Longtorso

Post by Bruno_me »

™©§<º))))>\m/<.·´¯`·.·÷±‡±(Bruno_me)±‡±÷¸.·´¯`·.¸>\m/<((((º>§©™

~*~ sigs off ~*~

<Racha3l> what means this
<Racha3l> [06:54:50] Detected possible bot from (86.144.252.111)
<Keru> SALMON watches a lot of Sailor Moon, I have proof
Hot Rod III
Game Name(s): i drive a yellow car

Post by Hot Rod III »

Rho wrote: July 31st, 2022, 4:48 pm why did juke care so much about moderating inconsequential infractions like /ad abuse or enforcing roleplay rules?
i think it had something to do with ants
Rho wrote: July 31st, 2022, 4:48 pm why did he seem to single me out? why did everyone insist he was a really cool guy otherwise?
??????????????
Rho wrote: July 31st, 2022, 4:48 pm why did primaris care so much about firemen, to the point it would be detrimental to the server? (this was also why i quit his other server he tried making)
that was greg moyer
Rho wrote: July 31st, 2022, 4:48 pm why greg moyer? why greg moyer anything?
asked and answered
Rho wrote: July 31st, 2022, 4:48 pm where did he come from, why did he meddle in server drama despite having no stake in it? why did he decide to keep fucking with certain people or implementing server features specifically to fuck with certain people/gangs
he probably left because of the ants same as juke
Rho wrote: July 31st, 2022, 4:48 pm what ever became of eliad?
the ants
Image Image Image
Rho

Post by Rho »

Hot Rod III wrote: August 9th, 2022, 8:11 pm
Rho wrote: July 31st, 2022, 4:48 pm why did juke care so much about moderating inconsequential infractions like /ad abuse or enforcing roleplay rules?
i think it had something to do with ants
Rho wrote: July 31st, 2022, 4:48 pm why did he seem to single me out? why did everyone insist he was a really cool guy otherwise?
??????????????
Rho wrote: July 31st, 2022, 4:48 pm why did primaris care so much about firemen, to the point it would be detrimental to the server? (this was also why i quit his other server he tried making)
that was greg moyer
Rho wrote: July 31st, 2022, 4:48 pm why greg moyer? why greg moyer anything?
asked and answered
Rho wrote: July 31st, 2022, 4:48 pm where did he come from, why did he meddle in server drama despite having no stake in it? why did he decide to keep fucking with certain people or implementing server features specifically to fuck with certain people/gangs
he probably left because of the ants same as juke
Rho wrote: July 31st, 2022, 4:48 pm what ever became of eliad?
the ants
hmm
~~more than a troll~~

<Ando> *raises paw*
Kaneda_Fletcher

Post by Kaneda_Fletcher »

All I care about is this: Where is my friend Marvis Man of Action?

Actually wait was Holly Valentine really a cute British girl?
Was Ken Nomura really 7UNCUT (or was it 9) like his license plate said?
Wasn’t Adrian Recchio an admin at some point? How did that happen? I remember he ragebanned Michael Mocanu and lost his admin rights.
What happened to Kaze Catsoup and the Mafia leader (Caliguri Vizzini??
How did Zin Pao learn to go Rambo?
Blame Kaneda

BigAssGoat wrote:Anyone taunting magc will be yelled at.

AAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHA FUCKING LOSERS!
David_York

Post by David_York »

Man, I can't fucking remember any connections of names to people. Can barely remember names of the MC I was in.

- You guys remember Gabby? Or whatever it was? Who was she? I remember she posted her nudes on here or something and drama ensued.

- Rosco_Flatts a member of Satan's Serpents apparently was family of or related in some way to a member of the band Rascal Flatts.

- David_York was some asshole who started playing at around 14yrs old, skipping school to play and literally not socialize with anyone on the server, just like irl. Back then I was dealing with suicidal depression and I think the server helped give me an escape from my fucked up life. I played multiple accounts on szrgta and got banned often changing my IP. Was in the Yakuza during pre-teahouse rp I think? Saired_Scorpius or some dumb name. This was when Rollers were a thing. Played as Matt_Porter in some mafia type family, got demoted because I trolled someone on the forum and they cried to the leader and demoted me for OOC reasons, idk why that stuck with me. Matthew_White was my SANews account for a little bit, seemed to do okay, got banned for a hot minute, still a minor at this time. Bjorn_Poulsson was a troll account turned LSPD I think. I stopped getting banned when I made David York and spent most my time with Satan's Serpents. Before I was a member of the MC at that bar by grove street, I forget the leaders name, he was well liked. I hung around Chris Bell for a little bit near the end of my activity, I think this was when Satan's Serpents went defunct. There was that weird stretch of being Dog_York and Panda_York, I forget what that was all about.
I barely socialized or made friendships on here because that's me irl. Funny enough, I became a biker irl riding around on a Harley going to bike nights. I'm 30 now, got one failed engagement but kept the house, she took the cat god dammit, I went poly and have open relationships, basically a swinger. It makes sense with my social deviance as a kid. I build homes and other projects, some have been on HGTV, did work on Drake's house in Toronto (I'm from Ontario Canada) and just basically adulting my life I guess.
John Reed

Post by John Reed »

gia is mine get the fuck out
Bankwell

Post by Bankwell »

David_York wrote: August 31st, 2022, 10:12 pm - Rosco_Flatts a member of Satan's Serpents apparently was family of or related in some way to a member of the band Rascal Flatts.
i don't think so. also rip rozco
willio_sayen1 wrote:sadly ima magc boy
main account:
kody_bankwell

alt account:
kojiro_nakamura
David_York

Post by David_York »

Bankwell wrote: September 2nd, 2022, 3:51 pm
David_York wrote: August 31st, 2022, 10:12 pm - Rosco_Flatts a member of Satan's Serpents apparently was family of or related in some way to a member of the band Rascal Flatts.
i don't think so. also rip rozco
yeah idk, it was one of those conversations I had with him that stuck with me, he was telling me how he thought of his in game name. Maybe it was a story, maybe something else.
Rho

Post by Rho »

Kaneda_Fletcher wrote: August 26th, 2022, 7:06 pm All I care about is this: Where is my friend Marvis Man of Action?

Actually wait was Holly Valentine really a cute British girl?
Was Ken Nomura really 7UNCUT (or was it 9) like his license plate said?
Wasn’t Adrian Recchio an admin at some point? How did that happen? I remember he ragebanned Michael Mocanu and lost his admin rights.
What happened to Kaze Catsoup and the Mafia leader (Caliguri Vizzini??
How did Zin Pao learn to go Rambo?
it is very unlikely that ken was 9 inches or uncut, but the jury is out

kitty valentine is a funny story - she roleplayed at me and tried to flirt really hard bc she thought i was a mod, and when she realised i was an outsider to the admin team her attitude did a total 180 and she started joining in on their passive bullying of me. when i confronted her about her earlier interaction with me she feigned ignorance and tried gaslighting me about it, saying i was actually the one who approached her and flirted with her. it took little time for her to suck up to the admin team and get made mod herself and rub my face in it

idk what she actually looked like, she posted a vague pic of herself and i made fun of her shirt being torn saying she was so fat it tore her shirt and that seemed to get to her

it turned out she was a game developer and she did the tried and true egirl move of having simps do her homework for her, i called her out on it and called her a lazy hack piece of shit. she made some comment telling me she was gonna be a big game developer and laugh at me one day.

well, my games have sold millions of copies and i made bank on them, and she's doing whoever the fuck knows what, but feel free to come laugh at me kitty, i'm waiting

kzze catsoup was nice and irish. that's all i knew of him. we briefly tried making an AGS game together but it went nowhere.
Last edited by Rho on September 7th, 2022, 11:52 am, edited 1 time in total.
~~more than a troll~~

<Ando> *raises paw*
Rho

Post by Rho »

David_York wrote: August 31st, 2022, 10:12 pm Man, I can't fucking remember any connections of names to people. Can barely remember names of the MC I was in.

- You guys remember Gabby? Or whatever it was? Who was she? I remember she posted her nudes on here or something and drama ensued.

- Rosco_Flatts a member of Satan's Serpents apparently was family of or related in some way to a member of the band Rascal Flatts.

- David_York was some asshole who started playing at around 14yrs old, skipping school to play and literally not socialize with anyone on the server, just like irl. Back then I was dealing with suicidal depression and I think the server helped give me an escape from my fucked up life. I played multiple accounts on szrgta and got banned often changing my IP. Was in the Yakuza during pre-teahouse rp I think? Saired_Scorpius or some dumb name. This was when Rollers were a thing. Played as Matt_Porter in some mafia type family, got demoted because I trolled someone on the forum and they cried to the leader and demoted me for OOC reasons, idk why that stuck with me. Matthew_White was my SANews account for a little bit, seemed to do okay, got banned for a hot minute, still a minor at this time. Bjorn_Poulsson was a troll account turned LSPD I think. I stopped getting banned when I made David York and spent most my time with Satan's Serpents. Before I was a member of the MC at that bar by grove street, I forget the leaders name, he was well liked. I hung around Chris Bell for a little bit near the end of my activity, I think this was when Satan's Serpents went defunct. There was that weird stretch of being Dog_York and Panda_York, I forget what that was all about.
I barely socialized or made friendships on here because that's me irl. Funny enough, I became a biker irl riding around on a Harley going to bike nights. I'm 30 now, got one failed engagement but kept the house, she took the cat god dammit, I went poly and have open relationships, basically a swinger. It makes sense with my social deviance as a kid. I build homes and other projects, some have been on HGTV, did work on Drake's house in Toronto (I'm from Ontario Canada) and just basically adulting my life I guess.
gabby was hat's ex-gf, she got a rough ride of it and it was unfair. we were friends on fb and talked regularly but she's gone completely off the radar in recent years and totally deleted all of her social media

i bullied her in vent one time because she fucked up during an op and it turned out i made her cry, which i feel bad about to this day. post-mafia, some people in vietcong got her photobucket cracked and posted her nudes. this was in the old days when doxxing people was fair game, but it was really fucked up and unfair.

the whole thing created a drama bomb, hat tried getting interpol involved for some reason and max lion also decided that the event warranted making gabby an LT in the PD, which i objected to an abuse of power. i launched a one person war on the PD and feuded with max lion (who was mod) and tried to coax him into banning me, which would ostensibly result in his modship being removed. i succeeded, but didn't realise the admins had enough of my shit and made a deal with max lion to ban me in exchange for his modship, which he agreed to. so when i was banned, i thought i'd won only to have my fortune thoroughly reversed in a humiliating fashion

wow that whole thing was weird
~~more than a troll~~

<Ando> *raises paw*
David_York

Post by David_York »

Rho wrote: September 6th, 2022, 7:35 pm
gabby was hat's ex-gf, she got a rough ride of it and it was unfair. we were friends on fb and talked regularly but she's gone completely off the radar in recent years and totally deleted all of her social media

i bullied her in vent one time because she fucked up during an op and it turned out i made her cry, which i feel bad about to this day. post-mafia, some people in vietcong got her photobucket cracked and posted her nudes. this was in the old days when doxxing people was fair game, but it was really fucked up and unfair.

the whole thing created a drama bomb, hat tried getting interpol involved for some reason and max lion also decided that the event warranted making gabby an LT in the PD, which i objected to an abuse of power. i launched a one person war on the PD and feuded with max lion (who was mod) and tried to coax him into banning me, which would ostensibly result in his modship being removed. i succeeded, but didn't realise the admins had enough of my shit and made a deal with max lion to ban me in exchange for his modship, which he agreed to. so when i was banned, i thought i'd won only to have my fortune thoroughly reversed in a humiliating fashion

Man, we got so hyped up over a fucking video game sometimes
Rho

Post by Rho »

David_York wrote: September 14th, 2022, 6:48 pm
Rho wrote: September 6th, 2022, 7:35 pm

Man, we got so hyped up over a fucking video game sometimes
im unashamed to admit i still hold grudges over this and wouldnt hesitate to ruin someone in return for something they did to me on szr
~~more than a troll~~

<Ando> *raises paw*
Velastro_Auditore

Post by Velastro_Auditore »

Where the fuck is Ron

Also Angelo Giovanni

Hi I was Etzio local troll and no life of szr
Robert_Price
Game Name(s): Robert_Price

Post by Robert_Price »

There's one thing that I've wondered all this years.

Was everyone raped inside Rob's Party Plane? Or was just me?
Herb_von_Toker
Donut Chaser
Game Name(s): They all died.

Post by Herb_von_Toker »

sometimes i would log in and just quote jerkcity comics to ppl
Engage.

Never forget.. battle at Wolf 359.
Borg Designation: Four of Twenty
Herb_von_Toker
Donut Chaser
Game Name(s): They all died.

Post by Herb_von_Toker »

also mkr started covid
Engage.

Never forget.. battle at Wolf 359.
Borg Designation: Four of Twenty
kotmatroskin
Game Name(s): Frank_Guinevere

Post by kotmatroskin »

Was Beargang right?
Image~
Zaph

Post by Zaph »

:staredog:
<Ando> lets fucking make out.
)) <> ((
Velastro_Auditore

Post by Velastro_Auditore »

Bump for Ron
Jazz_Mesa

Post by Jazz_Mesa »

ugh even though nobody gives a shit i was going to post something.

i feel like it's all a distant memory now, i honestly wish the wiki (didn't we post drama in there?) was still up. i remember when i first started playing there was no ballas gang, but there was some sort of weird ass curse with it that anyone who ran ballas got perm'd or some shit. anyway i ran it, i remember loving the jizzy player model and feeling like i was a pimp. i had some players from a gamemaker game play with me to form an actual gang of white boy gremlins to terrorize and poorly roleplay. i want to say i was 13 and the whitest kid you could ever meet online, this had to have been 2008~2009?

i remember ventrilo or whatever the fuck we used, i had a mic but was too nervous to use it. i remember a bunch of people harassing me telling me if i plugged headphones into the microphone port on your PC you could use it as a microphone but i was so nervous i kept telling them it doesn't work. i eventually posted a picture on here, probably the first photo i ever put online. i was wearing a bunch of red/white oversized shit and a jester hat trying to look cool. god.

i remember eventually joining up with the mafia. I remember rho vividly, that australian motherfucker, we talked on aim for years here and there and then once that was kill I never spoke another word to rho (though i see you post here!!!). I did eventually make an SA account YEARS after i played on SZR trying to repcature those moments but SZR was like lightning in a bottle for me. I unironically want you to all know that most of you were like a second parent to me.

i remember chris brown, god what a lad. the amount of poopsocking i did on this shithole server was absurd, but man the drama, the rp, the tomfoolery. it was a good time. i hope you're actually, unironically, doing well. i hope this place was as core of a memory for you as it was for me. the last big moment i remember was playing craps (i literally forgot how to play now) with colorfinger and if you lost you get CK'd and I got CK'd lol

a little about me but i'm married now (no kids lol). i have a good life, honestly i don't remember much about this place other than very specific memories, but man if i didn't play the fuck out of here as a kid. i'd ask you guys to add me on some social media or something but literally the only person i remember is rho and chris brown. i've probably forgotten more about this place than most people experienced. i would never wish to go back to these times but damned if i don't remember them