WORDPAD to change GREG_MOYER: to CAITLIN_LEE

Moderators: Raj, Forum Moderators, Server Moderators

Greg_Moyer
super kawaii ^_^!!!!!!!!

WORDPAD to change GREG_MOYER: to CAITLIN_LEE

Post by Greg_Moyer »

Hi Guy-who-plays-Greg:

Today on the server someone, actually a few people, started saying I had cyber sex with someone else on the server and that they had logs. I asked them if they were being serious and they said yes and then begun to quote phrases from the supposed cyber scene. The more they kept talking about it the more upset I got until I just logged off. I really don't know why they are claiming that I did this stuff and then someone said they are posting it on the forums.

Yes it's true that Ken and I were hanging out for a while. I was trying to do the FBI-thing and build relations with the families, the same sort of thing I did on the other server. We eventually ended up at his place in SF and going up to a cliff and over looking the sky -- the computer generated sky. It was nice, for pixels. Then we went up and did some sky diving. At that time it was extremely late here, like 1ish in the morning. My daughter always gets up super early and I was about to leave and log eveything off when my boyfriend came around. He asked me if I was going to go to sleep, I said yes, and he said that he wanted to play and that he'd log me off and everything.

Now, I really REALLY don't think and hope that, if they're being honest and there IS a log in existence, that Tim had anything to do with it. He's definitely not gay, trust me I know. Is it possible that this log is fake and it's the same people who complained about me being FBI who are doing this to me now? All it takes is WORDPAD to change GREG_MOYER: to CAITLIN_LEE:, so it's not hard at all. I'm just upset because first off I hate being accused of things I had no part in, and second I wouldn't do that. The stuff they were talking about (8 inch uncut penis) and stuff is not something I would say or talk about. I have a boyfriend, a 4 year old, and I'm 27. I do not do anything like that and it's upsetting to know that everyone in the /d channel was making fun of me and saying that I did it, despite me saying I didn't.

I am not sure who owns this server, and I know that the owner still can't control everyone, but if this filth decides to get posted on the forums I ask you to remove it. I won't have my name slandered this way. It's only 930 here and Tim isn't home yet but when he comes home you best believe that I plan to interrogate him.

I hope you understand where I'm coming from.

~ Jenn

PS: When you invited me into the FBI, it was because I had a througho experience running in depth operations, setting up protocols and managing agents. Similar to Fred (but online much more) I came here looking to get away from the jerks on WTFMAN, but needless to say I've found them here as well. First in the way they responded to me making a mistake (giving a wrong charge) and second when they complained to the administration until I was kicked from the FBI. I am not in the FBI for a power play. I do not want to boss LSPD around or get them in trouble, so I do not see why they care. The LSPD and FBI have two different functions. The LSPD does the day to day stuff - traffic stops, ticketing...etc. The FBI requires role playing, and intelligence. I don't like shooting and I don't like being shot at. The FBI and I clicked as the FBI, in reality, doesn't do MUCH shooting or fighting. They build relationships, make connections, get information, and build case files. The LSPD busts petty crooks and gets shot at. I spoke to John_Mclane (?) who told me that "Half of the server complained when you made FBI", and I don't understand why. I have the experience to do it, and do it better than any of them would. I have and I will. Now I understand that I was moved from the FBI to the LSPD so I could learn the ropes of the server without the admins getting complaints. I want to know when I will be given the FBI spot back. To be fully honest with you Greg, I love role playing (no, not cybering.) and the FBI is 95% RP, 5% fighting. The LSPD is 25% RP, 75% fighting. It's not what I like to do. Between this entire cyber sex harassment ordeal and having to fight and get shot at, I really am struggling to remain on the server. I was very happy I found another RP server where I could RP what I liked, but then it was taken from me because some 12 year old kids complained out of jealousy. They did not know me, nor what I have done or could do. They just knew that a woman got FBI her first day in the server and to them "thats not right, she should have to work for it like we do!". Well Greg, I have worked for it, for many months, just on another server. I've put in my time, gotten my stripes, and just like Fred, I want to be on the FBI. Fred knows me and he knows I am a good worker. Yes, I needed to learn the laws, and now I have. I have them printed out on desk. I know the tazer rules, but again, to be honest I prefer not to fight, but use my words and negotiations like the REAL FBI would. Just like Strelok who was so angry he quit the game today, only to come back 30 minutes later, so too are the young kids who complain. They forget about it and get over it and eventually get used to it. And, out of curiosities sake (and not because I want you to demote him) why is Fred Durbin still FBI? He knew the rules, Day 1, any better than I did? I think not. Infact Greg, I think this is a thinly veiled (if veiled at all) action against me because my name in game is Caitlin, and not JOHN or MIKE. So all that said, I would like an answer. If the administration is going to give into the crying and whining of 12 year old kids then that is your call, but please let me know so I can leave now and begin fresh somewhere else while I haven't sunk too much time into SZR.

Again Greg, I do thank you for how kind you were to me Day 1, I simply am sad that it didn't carry over to all the others, but like WTFMAN, I expected the kids to flip out at my arrival, I just didn't think they'd be as hurtful as to make up rumors about me and broadcast it in all of /d for everyone to see.

Sorry for the length of this letter, I just had a lot of stuff I wanted to say. Thanks for reading, or at least pretending to read.

~ Again, Jenn
<DoctorJones> actually greg was really accurate
<DoctorJones> [08:13:19 PM] Greg_Moyer: Time untill unban request comes in from blitz: t-minus 5 minutes
<DoctorJones> [08:18:41 PM] *** Blitz has joined #gta.
<tmm3k> 22 seconds off
<Godamnit> And thats why Greg > You
brains
live from the moon
live from the moon

Re: WORDPAD to change GREG_MOYER: to CAITLIN_LEE

Post by brains »

Greg_Moyer wrote:I think this is a thinly veiled (if veiled at all) action against me because my name in game is Caitlin, and not JOHN or MIKE.
i only skimmed through this but wow where did you guys dig up this crazy broad
Greg_Moyer
super kawaii ^_^!!!!!!!!

Post by Greg_Moyer »

brains wrote:
Greg_Moyer wrote:I think this is a thinly veiled (if veiled at all) action against me because my name in game is Caitlin, and not JOHN or MIKE.
i only skimmed through this but wow where did you guys dig up this crazy broad

There can only be 1 place were she came from:

WTFman
<DoctorJones> [08:13:19 PM] Greg_Moyer: Time untill unban request comes in from blitz: t-minus 5 minutes
<tmm3k> 22 seconds off
Nurgle
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Nurgle »

loooolll

:wtc: :psyduck:
...that you can see everything I've said and done? Well Joe, you ARE an administrator after all. If you couldn't then I'd be disappointed. That, however, does not change the fact that I did not write that. First off, even if I did I don't know why you'd put it up for everyone. Surely you must know (and not care) that it's embarrassing for all parties involved. Second it's immature to post people's business, irregardless of what it is, but most importantly its not very conducive to the retention of a sever which needs all the members it can get.

Now, I have no reason to believe you'd lie, but I have every reason to know it wasn't me. First it's 4am, are you kidding me Joe? Second, well, really there is no second.

Assuming that you are being totally honest with me and this did happen on my name, then as hard as it is to believe, I think I know what happened. Unfortunately, however, if it's what I think I won't be able to say it.

For my sake Joe, I would ask that you remove the log.

Thank you.
Concerns != outright denial of truth. Denial = hilarious comedy.

Posted for comedy effect, nothing against you specifically. For reference: viewtopic.php?f=5&t=3 [note Ken Nomura]
Then you'll forgive me if I'm taking this hard. It is personal to me. If you give me your word you will keep this secret (and like I said I've no reason to believe you'd lie to me) then I will tell you why I am angry and hurt. No, despite what other internet Dr. Phils claim, it's not because I was in LOVE with Ken. If you can't promise not to post it then nothing personal and I won't hold it against you, but I also won't tell you. I just need someone to vent to.
Everyone knows it wasn't because you were in love with ken or any bs. Internet cyber is internet cyber - nobody actually cares, we just all think it's some comedy gold. And you denying it so outright as you did makes it funnier for everyone.
Ok, here goes that private thing I talked about. On your word, if you read it, it stays between us. If you can't give me your word it'll stay secret then just delete it.

I don't think anyone really believes that, about me loving Ken. Last night about 1 30 or so I was sitting in the living room on the computer. My boyfriend came out and asked if I was going to bed soon. My daughter wakes up early, so I said yes I should. I was with Ken. We were sky diving. I told him to give me a minute and Ill log off. He said no, don't worry about it, just go and he'll land me and then say Im going to bed and log off for me. I get up today and he made some off comment about Ken hitting on him and saying he had a big cock. I shrugged it off as the residual of the little tease that I was doing to him before I left. I was flirting, I admit it. Though I was there with Ken trying to build a relationship for the FBI and the Yakuza.

Then today I get on and out of no where I hear people in the voice program bust up laughing and saying Ken's cock confirmed, Caitlin you whore. Etc etc. So yes, I'm upset because I honestly, HONESTLY have no clue what is going on.

So far, I've been kicked from the FBI and then this? Yes, I think it's a personal attack against me. Why? I don't know. Why do young boys on the internet go crazy when a girl talks to them on the voice program? I played another game with him and I spoke on his voice program and everyone was like "Who was that? Who just spoke?" They were going crazy.

So tonight when he got in I asked him if he logged off my name as soon as he sat down. He said "Yea" and then left the room. I know him and I know that's not the truth. He does that when he's hiding something. No. I am not going to ask him pointedly did you use my name to have cyber sex with Ken. Not only would that be too hard for me to ask, but harder still would be his answer. If he said no then I'd think he was lying. If he said yes then, well I don't know what I'd think.

So I hope you can see why I'm taking this hard. For me it's not just innocent cyber sex, it's potentially my boyfriend cybering with another guy. You know how many questions that raises in my mind? So many I can't even sleep, and I've been up since 6am. I'm exhausted and stressed out, Joe, so I realize I might have come off snippity, and I apologize. I'm just not very sure of stuff at this moment.

PS: And in closing because I can't tell everyone this (due to the fact that it would still be embarassing to me. Ok sure, I'm not the cyber whore, but I have a boyfriend who cheats on me AND It'd be embarrassing as heck to Ken if people found out he cybered with another guy) because of all of this, thats why I posted what I did on the forums, basically just burying the hatchet and accepting it. I can only hope it'll go away sooner than later.
[lol]
The connections for the log came from your IP. The e-drama'll blow over. But for now we're enjoying our lulz.
Nurgle
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Nurgle »

We share the same computer, so of course the IP was the same, I don't think he logged off. And, I DO have a 4 year old, I can't afford a computer in every room. When you have kids you'll realize how darn expensive they are.

It's not really the internet drama I am worrying over. I mean, I don't like being accused online or in reality, but I only reacted the way I did because everyone would rather laugh then listen. I suppose I'd laugh too though if it wasn't me.

My problems will come from Tim and how I plan to get this off my chest and ask. I was about to say "You'd have a problem if your girlfriend used your name to have sex with some girl, too" but then again maybe you wouldn't. Guys like their girlfriends to be bisexual, but girls do NOT want our guys to be bisexual.

Am I not attractive enough?
Is he just not interested anymore?
Is he gay?
If any of the above are true is he going to take off and leave me? (I knew I should have pushed marriage)

All of these are MUCH heavier than internet drama, and questions that are running through my head now, keeping me wide awake.
Greg_Moyer
super kawaii ^_^!!!!!!!!

Post by Greg_Moyer »

EWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW HEYS GAY :kraken:

:bahgawd: :gay:
<tmm3k> 22 seconds off
Al_Yu
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Al_Yu »

Soooo..... it's gone from it's all a lie to to, it was my closet homosexual boyfriend e-sexing some other guy up?
<DoctorJones> al can you spawn the big smoke statue anywhere?
<&Al_Yu>I break the server enough as it is
brains
live from the moon
live from the moon

Post by brains »

this is old and caitlin is long gone (hopefully forever), but she was clearly crazy well before she even got to szr, because these PMs are from her little sessions with ken nomura like a week or so after she started playing here.

and my god, was she crazy.