Skin bug

For bug reports that have been addressed or are not longer relevant

Moderators: Forum Moderators, Server Moderators

horatio
kinda dump

Skin bug

Post by horatio »

There is some bug that randomly changes a person's skin to a random skin and changes their name to light purple color. It's really annoying because we were just at a point battle and Elroy's skin randomly changed to a Mafia looking skin and I accidentally shot him up and he lost his guns and then he threatened to beat me up at SZRCon. I haven't been able to notice any patterns, it's completely random.

In this I'm in the middle (you can see Tim_Ng) and my female chinese skin looks like a shirtless man of African heritage skin.
Rob

Re: Skin bug

Post by Rob »

Yeah, I've been noticing this a couple times too.
Zaph: it's like watching cavemen on another planet coming up with how to make the wheel
Jonathan_Ashley: all of those cavemen were abducted by advanced aliens and shown the wheel but at different times and are all trying to hide that they were anally probed

Rachael
hotdogmin
hotdogmin

Post by Rachael »

I had to read your post several times, if you dont notice the word "light", this reads as a comedy thread about ballas.

Goldmine (TM) Al_Yu
[IMG]
Chris Hansen
can't find his mod
can't find his mod

Post by Chris Hansen »

horatio wrote:There is some bug that randomly changes a person's skin to a random skin and changes their name to light purple color. It's really annoying because we were just at a point battle and Elroy's skin randomly changed to a Mafia looking skin and I accidentally shot him up and he lost his guns and then he threatened to beat me up at SZRCon. I haven't been able to notice any patterns, it's completely random.

In this I'm in the middle (you can see Tim_Ng) and my female chinese skin looks like a shirtless man of African heritage skin.
I suspect it has something to do with the VC motel. For some reason while players are at the login screen, they show up in one of the rooms with a random skin. So then when a VC spawns in the motel they still have that skin.

Or something.
this post was a Serious Post, handcrafted with care for Rachael