The Ballas

Moderators: Juke, Forum Moderators, Server Moderators

Trey_Carter

The Ballas

Post by Trey_Carter »

Gang Name: The Ballas

Gang Description: Sometime around the year 1970 the Black Panther movement was broken. Young black men had nothing to do and were on the streets. The streets of Los Santos were so dangerous that they had to move in a set. This specific set wore purple and called themselves "Ballas". These Ballas were out to make a name for themselves and were willing to destroy anyone in their way. At this time they were notorious for Drivebys, Slanging Dope, Bribing cops, Vandalism and Something they did best... Gangbanging. Then, their rivals on the streets were the Orange Grove Street Families but times have changed. A new breed of gangster are on the Streets of Los Santos now. These gangsters are known for Drug Dealin', Arms Dealin', Gang Bashin', Hustlin' and doin' anything it takes for them Dead Presidents. This new breed of Balla is about the almighty dollar. He shoots first and askes questions later. He does anything and everything for the set he claims and is willing to die for what he believes in, Stackin Paper. Recently however The Ballas have been going through hard times. The Vagos have taken over their streets and believe they have sent The Ballas into extinction. Very few "Ballas" are seen reppin' their gang colors because of this. These gangsters we like to call Ballas were down and out, they weren't organized but after hustlin' they are now ready to come back to Los Santos and control the streets their OG's once ran.

Why?: I'm new to the server but I'm familiar with the gang life and all that. I think I should be the leader of this gang because i'm a good leader and also me and my friend Josh_Cortes helped alot of new people who chose to join the Ballas gang. I like this server alot because you guys aren't all that guy said LOL ic jail him. I mean I'm a good RPer if it comes to that I'm not the best or nothin I just got into this shit not to long ago from my friend Josh. I really like this server since its Semi-RP so I would like to have good Semi-RPers join. Like I said before I'm not the best RPer so you dont gotta be the best either I mean you can lol but thats up to you. My main focus when it comes to members are that they are active on the server and arent just pussyfootin around. They need to make moves and shit to make money and hopefully they can aim a gun. So anyways I played on another server but was banned for alot of bullshit.. Basically they didnt like me or whatever so now I'm here trying to remake Ballas. I really think I should be given leader of The Ballas because even though I'm new and shit alot of other new ballas listened to me and we showed mutual respect towards eachother.. So yeah if you dont believe me you can ask my dude Josh I'm a born leader. Also I would like to be neutral with all gangs if Ballas do get a chance to be a gang again. So just because I mentioned vagos doesn't mean imma go DM them all or nothin it was just in the history.

Ranks
Don Dodda - Boss
Triple OG - Lieutenant
OG - Officer
Goonie - Soldier
Hustler - Recruit
Thug - Associate

Members
Trey_Carter/Trey_Carter
Josh_Cortes/Josh_Cortes
Fortono_Sanchez/Fortono_Sanchez
Sikkpimp/Sikkpimp
Johnson_Boy/Liebe
Hannibal/Hannibal
Carlous_Mendez/Carlous_Mendez
Desired Skins
Also Jizzys Skin if its possible if its too many skins then its cool.
Desired HQ
Pig Pen since its there and less work..
Last edited by Trey_Carter on August 29th, 2008, 12:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Dusan_Mandic

Re: The Ballas

Post by Dusan_Mandic »

I think you should play longer, and the ballas are a public gang, they dont need skins or anything re-setup.

Just stay in the ballas till you learn the game, then join a real gang.
Drew & Mike = My bitches
Anthony Martinez

Post by Anthony Martinez »

actually the ballas arent a public gang anymore
Jeffu_Koiso
Rachael
hotdogmin
hotdogmin

Post by Rachael »

Vagos saw some balla skins running around, and they went after them (as you do) I'm just wondering if they have a familly slot now?

Its going to be difficult to negociate any kind of peace treaty, because 90% of the vagos are hard-wired to kill ballas on sight. I'm not into senseless violence (even though I'll admit I did chase them myself for a while), so I would like to know whats going on.
[IMG]
Trey_Carter

Post by Trey_Carter »

Rachael wrote:Vagos saw some balla skins running around, and they went after them (as you do) I'm just wondering if they have a familly slot now?

Its going to be difficult to negociate any kind of peace treaty, because 90% of the vagos are hard-wired to kill ballas on sight. I'm not into senseless violence (even though I'll admit I did chase them myself for a while), so I would like to know whats going on.
Ballas and Vagos are havin a meeting now while im on forums at pig pen.. Hopefully we can stop the beef cause thats what I been tryna do..
Gook_Johnson

Post by Gook_Johnson »

They're a public gang that anybody can join without even asking a question. You can't do shit about it.
Akimoto Shun
Game Name(s): Akimoto_Shun

Post by Akimoto Shun »

Gook_Johnson wrote:They're a public gang that anybody can join without even asking a question. You can't do shit about it.
They aren't a public gang anymore.
Domiano Lombardi: Sicilian Security Firm
Saverio Lombardi: LSPD SWAT Officer
Patrick Finnigan: LSGH Paramedic
Gook_Johnson

Post by Gook_Johnson »

Akimoto Shun wrote:
Gook_Johnson wrote:They're a public gang that anybody can join without even asking a question. You can't do shit about it.
im talking about vagos you anime fag
Dusan_Mandic

Post by Dusan_Mandic »

Gook_Johnson wrote:
Akimoto Shun wrote:
im talking about vagos you anime fag

He didnt really even say anything wrong, I thought you were talking about the ballas too (Hence the name of the thread)

So chill the fuck out, no one likes assholes like you. We understand that you have a big e-penis, but no need to show that. Im sure your a little nerdy bitch irl.
Drew & Mike = My bitches
Gook_Johnson

Post by Gook_Johnson »

Dusan_Mandic wrote:

He didnt really even say anything wrong, I thought you were talking about the ballas too (Hence the name of the thread)

So chill the fuck out, no one likes assholes like you. We understand that you have a big e-penis, but no need to show that. Im sure your a little nerdy bitch irl.
you don't get it do you!!
Dusan_Mandic

Post by Dusan_Mandic »

Gook_Johnson wrote:
Dusan_Mandic wrote:

What am I not getting? The fact that your a complete dick on here, and the world could go without people like you and Mrado?
Drew & Mike = My bitches
Trey_Carter

Post by Trey_Carter »

I dont wanna act like a admin or nun.. but can yall chill out with the flame wars and shit.. and also the thing about the vagos me and rachael spoke about it IG and yeah I know its hard to control a bunch of new people who join the gang but if Ballas does become a gang again i'll make sure to have a meeting with vagos to discuss the beef then hopefully people who've been in vagos long enough can tell their new members not to kill all ballas and it can be a neutral type of thing hopefully.
Dusan_Mandic

Post by Dusan_Mandic »

Trey_Carter wrote:I dont wanna act like a admin or nun.. but can yall chill out with the flame wars and shit.. and also the thing about the vagos me and rachael spoke about it IG and yeah I know its hard to control a bunch of new people who join the gang but if Ballas does become a gang again i'll make sure to have a meeting with vagos to discuss the beef then hopefully people who've been in vagos long enough can tell their new members not to kill all ballas and it can be a neutral type of thing hopefully.

Sorry to do this in your thread, but this is a matter that must be dealt with. Gook_Johnson and Mrado and a few others just ruin the experience here for everyone. You post one thing, BAM, instantly you get shot down by one of the two. I think that they should just both leave, the world with be better with out them. And yes, I know, on almost every forum there are assholes like these people, but they usually get straightened out. Such as, on FPSbanana, a user named "YelloJello" has to post on every thread telling people how they are dumb, how their opinions are wrong, how he is right. Displaying their e-penis, most likely because they have a small penis irl and couldn't get laid if their life depended on it.

Edit:
Read some of his posts just so I can prove my point, atleast 90% of them are posts of him being a complete asshole http://www.szrgta.com/szr/forum/search. ... mit=Search
Drew & Mike = My bitches
Trey_Carter

Post by Trey_Carter »

Dusan_Mandic wrote:
Trey_Carter wrote:I dont wanna act like a admin or nun.. but can yall chill out with the flame wars and shit.. and also the thing about the vagos me and rachael spoke about it IG and yeah I know its hard to control a bunch of new people who join the gang but if Ballas does become a gang again i'll make sure to have a meeting with vagos to discuss the beef then hopefully people who've been in vagos long enough can tell their new members not to kill all ballas and it can be a neutral type of thing hopefully.

Sorry to do this in your thread, but this is a matter that must be dealt with. Gook_Johnson and Mrado and a few others just ruin the experience here for everyone. You post one thing, BAM, instantly you get shot down by one of the two. I think that they should just both leave, the world with be better with out them. And yes, I know, on almost every forum there are assholes like these people, but they usually get straightened out. Such as, on FPSbanana, a user named "YelloJello" has to post on every thread telling people how they are dumb, how their opinions are wrong, how he is right. Displaying their e-penis, most likely because they have a small penis irl and couldn't get laid if their life depended on it.

Edit:
Read some of his posts just so I can prove my point, atleast 90% of them are posts of him being a complete asshole http://www.szrgta.com/szr/forum/search. ... mit=Search
I Agree with you and all.. But this isnt that kind of thread ... If you could make your own thread with all this that I've quoted I'd appreciate it
Joe_Rogan

Post by Joe_Rogan »

GOD i know he's such a dick. i'm like posting something about how girls have orgasms or something then he just jumps in and is so mean to me. ban gook and mrado 08
bowls smoked during this post: all of them. smoke fucking weed every fucking day.
Dusan_Mandic

Post by Dusan_Mandic »

No, im not complaining about that, I was just posting that because i thought it was crazy and maybe some people would like to know. But most people would agree, no one likes him.
Drew & Mike = My bitches
Josh_Cortes

Post by Josh_Cortes »

Can we get back ontopic about the gang creation please, ^^?
SikkPimp
Game Name(s): SikkPimp

Post by SikkPimp »

Man Ballas for life
  • We Da Best
    Gangsta for life
    Ballas for eternity
Gook_Johnson

Post by Gook_Johnson »

Dusan_Mandic wrote:
Gook_Johnson wrote:
Dusan_Mandic wrote:

What am I not getting? The fact that your a complete dick on here, and the world could go without people like you and Mrado?
nail on head
Gook_Johnson

Post by Gook_Johnson »

Dusan_Mandic wrote:

Edit:
white knight of da internet
Ando

Post by Ando »

SikkPimp wrote:Man Ballas for life
  • We Da Best
    Gangsta for life
    Ballas for eternity
<JohnBadBot> ando: he won the whole server
Rachael
hotdogmin
hotdogmin

Post by Rachael »

Don't worry Trey, the thread is fine. I just need an answer as to what familly number you have, so I can watch what happens.
[IMG]
Trey_Carter

Post by Trey_Carter »

Rachael wrote:Don't worry Trey, the thread is fine. I just need an answer as to what familly number you have, so I can watch what happens.
For right now like its not a gang.. It is but I didnt make a gang thing so we aren't a family.. Tomorrow however I'll be leveling to level 3 and then hopefully I can get the gang up I'm not sure what number it will be though I'll let you know if the gang gets made.
xXxwEEd420xBRICKx420wEEdxXx
Game Name(s): Brick_Tamland sherlock_holmes JFK

Post by xXxwEEd420xBRICKx420wEEdxXx »

SikkPimp wrote:Man Ballas for life
  • We Da Best
    Gangsta for life
    Ballas for eternity
ImageImage
<&SALMON> shut up little noob you cant hang with the big boys (me and brick)

<@Hat> brick rules
<@Hat> irl

SikkPimp
Game Name(s): SikkPimp

Post by SikkPimp »

shall i ask why every1 is quoting my post? (guess) its a awsome motto :)
and
We Da Ballas!!!!!!
this is our History in the making