House bug megathread

For bug reports that have been addressed or are not longer relevant

Moderators: Forum Moderators, Server Moderators

Luigi

Re: House bug megathread

Post by Luigi »

Well, I'll get a remote one today then. But that can't be true as plenty of times I have been sitting in a different car and I have to run over and /givekey to some other person to get in my car.
Wilson Smith

Post by Wilson Smith »

Sometimes when i log in and try to get in my car i have to give myself a key (/givekey) to open it.
MOFOJO101

Post by MOFOJO101 »

i bought a sandking a about an hour ago logged off for about a half hour came back on and still had the clover and its locked and i cant get in. could you please fix this or give me my 100k back? thanks.
Now you're weeping shades of cozened indigo!
Harabec Weathers

Post by Harabec Weathers »

My housecar rarely spawns at all.
anarchcow
Game Name(s): Eliad_Asulin

Post by anarchcow »

If you break into someone's house or get invited to someone's house and enter and die you will respawn inside your own house, but when you /exit you'll appear in front of the last house you broke into or were invited to.
Robbie Jay
Game Name(s): Robbie_Jay

Post by Robbie Jay »

same problem...housecar doesnt spawn ..it dissapeared when i bought it and it hasent spawned till now (after about 1 week)
anarchcow
Game Name(s): Eliad_Asulin

Post by anarchcow »

The car I am in is the only one that I can lock ( that's "mine" ). The unpainted one I cannot enter, and the other I can enter but cannot lock. Now that I have upgraded my house-car, however, it spawns a clover on top of it that I cannot enter or unlock, I end up pushing it into the street.

Anthony Martinez

Post by Anthony Martinez »

anarchcow wrote:The car I am in is the only one that I can lock ( that's "mine" ). The unpainted one I cannot enter, and the other I can enter but cannot lock. Now that I have upgraded my house-car, however, it spawns a clover on top of it that I cannot enter or unlock, I end up pushing it into the street.

If you bought a lock try putting /givekey (yourid) it happens to my housecar to just give yourself the key and see if it works.
Jeffu_Koiso
Harabec Weathers

Post by Harabec Weathers »

My car is locked and inaccessible, but I do not own a key or remote locking device.
Tommy_Vercetti
Game Name(s): Tommy_Vercetti Marius_Johnson

Post by Tommy_Vercetti »

Harabec Weathers wrote:My car is locked and inaccessible, but I do not own a key or remote locking device.
I guess that's someonelese's car
Full Name:Maor_Satriani
Date of Birth: (( Remember, this is the in character section, and we assume the year is 1992 )) 1993
Crazy Driver

Post by Crazy Driver »

Not really a bug, but I'll ask here about the house, is there any way to upgrade the house except to sell and rebuy it? Last time I did this and I lost the carupgrades, had to rebuy it together with the remote lock. So I don't want to go through that again.

My housecar hasn't spawned for a few days now, there was a few spawns after the quick reboot last day but then it stopped spawning yet again. Also I've come to realize that people don't see it in the color that I see it in, to others it's purple/blue when it's green to me, could a new color upgrade fix this perhaps?
Daoulas
Abuses Ads for Free

Post by Daoulas »

Harabec Weathers wrote:My car is locked and inaccessible, but I do not own a key or remote locking device.

type /givekey (id# of yourself)
Daoulas
Abuses Ads for Free

Post by Daoulas »

My housecar will sometimes not respawn at all.
Logged on today to find no housecar. Relog obv and still nothing.
Samiam22

Post by Samiam22 »

I had once picked up a knife inside a house which I had not realised until Kaze pointed it out, and I didn't see it inside the house.
Sam_Iam, Level 7, Civilian
Liam_Heath, Level 2, SANews Correspondent
Damien_West, Level 1, Grove Street Families Recruit
Luriex

Post by Luriex »

I got invited in someone's house , on the way outside , i opened the door (somehow? should have been /exit?)
and i fall from like 15k feet high from the sky into the floor smashed bang boom lost my AK47 =\
Anthony Martinez

Post by Anthony Martinez »

Luriex wrote:I got invited in someone's house , on the way outside , i opened the door (somehow? should have been /exit?)
and i fall from like 15k feet high from the sky into the floor smashed bang boom lost my AK47 =\
once again dont go inside Billie Nares house!
Jeffu_Koiso
Dale_Flavin
Game Name(s): Dale_Flavin

Post by Dale_Flavin »

when i sold my lvl 1 house i didnt get any money back from it and now i am pissed can someone please help me
Former Orange Sunshine Brotherhood Soldier
Former Ballas Recruit
Former Vodou Kreyol Soldier
Former La Trece Locotes Associate
Currently Amare Khenan Uptown Dreads Member
Eddie Camp

Post by Eddie Camp »

Dale_Flavin wrote:when i sold my lvl 1 house i didnt get any money back from it and now i am pissed can someone please help me
Same happened to me. I normally typed /sellhouse and after that /sellhouse confirm and it said something that house is sold, but didnt give me any money. The house what I bought was already bought, but didnt know it before I bought it. 50k is a big money for 3lvl guy like me so any chance to get that money back?
Richard_Joker
Donut Chaser

Post by Richard_Joker »

ok so I just bought my level 4 house, after it was done and the car spawned, I typed /enter to get in my house, it teleported me to some other place in the same area and then I wasnt able to see anyone or any cars, so I thought selling and rebuying would fix so I sold and rebought but moved the entrace just in case it might have been that, but now I have the same bug, not to mention I lost 40k on reselling for nothing. Someone please help :|
Richard_Joker
Donut Chaser

Post by Richard_Joker »

ok a helper or admin whatever fixed that so I can now enter it fine but when my friend accepted the house invite he got the problem and was spit out like me... can someone help?
Carib_Tupac

Post by Carib_Tupac »

admin,plz fix my housecar... it didnt respawn anymore since my last crashed few hours ago.. already tried loging out..but still no car....thanks....
Greg_Moyer
super kawaii ^_^!!!!!!!!

Post by Greg_Moyer »

Carib_Tupac wrote:admin,plz fix my housecar... it didnt respawn anymore since my last crashed few hours ago.. already tried loging out..but still no car....thanks....
Then someones driving it.
<DoctorJones> actually greg was really accurate
<DoctorJones> [08:13:19 PM] Greg_Moyer: Time untill unban request comes in from blitz: t-minus 5 minutes
<DoctorJones> [08:18:41 PM] *** Blitz has joined #gta.
<tmm3k> 22 seconds off
<Godamnit> And thats why Greg > You
Short_Fuze

Post by Short_Fuze »

Richard_Joker wrote:ok so I just bought my level 4 house, after it was done and the car spawned, I typed /enter to get in my house, it teleported me to some other place in the same area and then I wasnt able to see anyone or any cars, so I thought selling and rebuying would fix so I sold and rebought but moved the entrace just in case it might have been that, but now I have the same bug, not to mention I lost 40k on reselling for nothing. Someone please help :|
Bumping this guys thread exact same thing happens to me i cant enter anyones house even my own i get teleported then all cars and people disappear.
Rob wrote:
Edit- We can always give your ban to Short Fuze.
Jon Smith

Post by Jon Smith »

Short_Fuze wrote:
Richard_Joker wrote:ok so I just bought my level 4 house, after it was done and the car spawned, I typed /enter to get in my house, it teleported me to some other place in the same area and then I wasnt able to see anyone or any cars, so I thought selling and rebuying would fix so I sold and rebought but moved the entrace just in case it might have been that, but now I have the same bug, not to mention I lost 40k on reselling for nothing. Someone please help :|
Bumping this guys thread exact same thing happens to me i cant enter anyones house even my own i get teleported then all cars and people disappear.
Relog and go into your house. Your house got bugged.
Richard_Joker
Donut Chaser

Post by Richard_Joker »

my house is still bugged ffs, I sold the level 4, lost 40k more, and then bought a level 7 house with a Huntley and remote lock, anyway I had a few friends see if they could enter and 2 did and then 3 didnt, so 2 guys got in fine, and 3 got the bug!