Chris Hansen
can't find his mod
can't find his mod

Re: Coraje del Diablo

Post by Chris Hansen »

Lev2000 wrote: /OOC

I think quite a few people are really missing the point here. You will soon
have a thriving community,
We've had a thriving community for around 9-10 months now (with small setbacks due to DDoS attacks) but thanks I guess.
and a story line about to play out with many plots and twists.
If I wanted a story I'd read a book. Maybe you should consult B-Dizzle's publishers.
this post was a Serious Post, handcrafted with care for Rachael
Al_Yu
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Al_Yu »

Chris Hansen wrote:If I wanted a story I'd read a book. Maybe you should consult B-Dizzle's publishers.
Joe and I will do the audiobook
<DoctorJones> al can you spawn the big smoke statue anywhere?
<&Al_Yu>I break the server enough as it is
Joe_Rogan

Post by Joe_Rogan »

Al_Yu wrote:
Chris Hansen wrote:If I wanted a story I'd read a book. Maybe you should consult B-Dizzle's publishers.
Joe and I will do the audiobook
can i come and either be solid snake or a gay guy

i have good voices for either of those.
bowls smoked during this post: all of them. smoke fucking weed every fucking day.
Al_Yu
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Al_Yu »

Joe_Rogan wrote:can i come and either be solid snake or a gay guy

If you can combine the two into one voice you're hired
<DoctorJones> al can you spawn the big smoke statue anywhere?
<&Al_Yu>I break the server enough as it is
Joe_Rogan

Post by Joe_Rogan »

Al_Yu wrote:
Joe_Rogan wrote:can i come and either be solid snake or a gay guy

If you can combine the two into one voice you're hired
i just tried and it kinda comes out like a gay breathy guy taking a dick.

i like it.

i do a pretty good nasal nerd voice which is not my actual voice at all
bowls smoked during this post: all of them. smoke fucking weed every fucking day.
horatio
kinda dump

Post by horatio »

I guess they're kind of like BE in that it's a lot of people who are pretty active in one gang. But we were different in that for most of us it was our first time playing SA-MP and we were learning on the fly. These guys at least know what they're doing. Plus we had to deal with retarded cops like Jeff Fisher and Diego Montero and Hondo Jones and Knives Millions and super chief John Lukacs who weirdly enough ended up liking us towards the end but hated us with a passion at the start.

Also we had active gangs that balanced us out. Grove used to have just as many of us on at times, though usually we'd have the most on the server. And of course Mafia and Yakuza were very powerful at that time so it turned into Mafia/Grove vs. Yakuza/BE (and later on we started fighting Yakuza but that's another story). Right now though it's not really clear who's against who and these Diablos guys don't really have an active gang with a lot of people that they can fight against so inevitably there'll be a lot of DM'ing etc. because they need to kill something.

I think it's obviously going to be a bit tense but in the end it will be good, there needs to be a good active gang that we can all hate. If BE hadn't come when it did, Mafia/Grove would have overpowered Yakuza. These guys will take a little time to adjust but it's good for SZR that they're here imo.

Edit: Sorry I rambled on a bit but I'm just saying that Diablos are good for the server no matter how annoying they might be to some of you.
Dusan_Mandic

Post by Dusan_Mandic »

Bunch of DMing faggot ass noobs is what this is :P
Drew & Mike = My bitches
Chris Hansen
can't find his mod
can't find his mod

Post by Chris Hansen »

horatio wrote:I guess they're kind of like BE in that it's a lot of people who are pretty active in one gang. But we were different in that for most of us it was our first time playing SA-MP and we were learning on the fly. These guys at least know what they're doing. Plus we had to deal with retarded cops like Jeff Fisher and Diego Montero and Hondo Jones and Knives Millions and super chief John Lukacs who weirdly enough ended up liking us towards the end but hated us with a passion at the start.

Also we had active gangs that balanced us out. Grove used to have just as many of us on at times, though usually we'd have the most on the server. And of course Mafia and Yakuza were very powerful at that time so it turned into Mafia/Grove vs. Yakuza/BE (and later on we started fighting Yakuza but that's another story). Right now though it's not really clear who's against who and these Diablos guys don't really have an active gang with a lot of people that they can fight against so inevitably there'll be a lot of DM'ing etc. because they need to kill something.

I think it's obviously going to be a bit tense but in the end it will be good, there needs to be a good active gang that we can all hate. If BE hadn't come when it did, Mafia/Grove would have overpowered Yakuza. These guys will take a little time to adjust but it's good for SZR that they're here imo.

Edit: Sorry I rambled on a bit but I'm just saying that Diablos are good for the server no matter how annoying they might be to some of you.
blood elves
this post was a Serious Post, handcrafted with care for Rachael
Nurgle
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Nurgle »

Dusan_Mandic wrote:Bunch of DMing faggot ass noobs is what this is :P
You still owe me an m4, a warning and a jail sentence from logging to avoid arrest.
Dusan_Mandic

Post by Dusan_Mandic »

Nurgle wrote:
Dusan_Mandic wrote:Bunch of DMing faggot ass noobs is what this is :P
You still owe me an m4, a warning and a jail sentence from logging to avoid arrest.

Why do I owe you an m4?

And I had logged because the cops werent doing anything about the DMing

It was very anoyying

And I got the jail sentence anyways, it was 700 seconds.
Drew & Mike = My bitches