Don't do it.

Place all new suggestions here, for easy viewing.

Moderators: Forum Moderators, Server Moderators

Forum rules
Suggestions is a moderated OOC forum.

Inflammatory bullshit, thread de-railing, or anything other than suggestions or constructive criticism may result in punitive action.
cami
Game Name(s): Camilo_Correa

Don't do it.

Post by cami »

Please don't switch to MTA, it's not good!
Chris Hansen
can't find his mod
can't find his mod

Re: Don't do it.

Post by Chris Hansen »

Too late we're switching tomorrow.
this post was a Serious Post, handcrafted with care for Rachael
Greg_Moyer
super kawaii ^_^!!!!!!!!

Post by Greg_Moyer »

cami wrote:Please don't switch to MTA, it's not good!
If you can give us 10 solid reason on why we should not move to MTA, we wont.
<DoctorJones> actually greg was really accurate
<DoctorJones> [08:13:19 PM] Greg_Moyer: Time untill unban request comes in from blitz: t-minus 5 minutes
<DoctorJones> [08:18:41 PM] *** Blitz has joined #gta.
<tmm3k> 22 seconds off
<Godamnit> And thats why Greg > You
anarchcow
Game Name(s): Eliad_Asulin

Post by anarchcow »

cami wrote:Please don't switch to MTA, it's not good!
This is a horrible suggestion; you're playing with half of what San Andreas has to offer in SA:MP and MTA is going to be fucking fantastic with the other half.
Drew_DeCrenzio
Game Name(s): Drew_DeCrenzio

Post by Drew_DeCrenzio »

So its being switched over to MTA tomorrow Chris, or was that just some bullshit?
Anthony Martinez

Post by Anthony Martinez »

Drew_DeCrenzio wrote:So its being switched over to MTA tomorrow Chris, or was that just some bullshit?
That was a joke he was being sarcastic.
Jeffu_Koiso
Gook_Johnson

Post by Gook_Johnson »

Anthony Martinez wrote:
Drew_DeCrenzio wrote:So its being switched over to MTA tomorrow Chris, or was that just some bullshit?
That was a joke he was being sarcastic.
no it isn't

[18:06] * Now talking in [taken out for secrecy]
[18:06] * Topic is 'Switch to MTA tomorrow | I cybered your wife and it meant nothing to me.'
[18:06] * Set by Joe_Goebbles on Tue Sep 7 16:23:37
Chris Hansen
can't find his mod
can't find his mod

Post by Chris Hansen »

Gook_Johnson wrote: [18:06] * Set by Joe_Goebbles on Tue Sep 7 16:23:37
Learn to read a calendar!!!
this post was a Serious Post, handcrafted with care for Rachael
cami

Post by cami »

Nvm, I tried the new mta, looks great, I had an old version
Alex_Collins
Game Name(s): Alex_Collins

Post by Alex_Collins »

Personally, I've never tried MTA and thought SAMP was great - so I got a few questions myself: Does MTA sync lag, and does it offer 200 player support, and is it possible to be able to somehow insert our current statistics in the new MTA server?
Dwayne

Post by Dwayne »

Alex_Collins wrote:Personally, I've never tried MTA and thought SAMP was great - so I got a few questions myself: Does MTA sync lag, and does it offer 200 player support, and is it possible to be able to somehow insert our current statistics in the new MTA server?
Someone answer him! I want da answer myself :iss:
Bruno_me
Game Name(s): Biff Longtorso

Post by Bruno_me »

Alex_Collins wrote:Personally, I've never tried MTA and thought SAMP was great - so I got a few questions myself: Does MTA sync lag, and does it offer 200 player support, and is it possible to be able to somehow insert our current statistics in the new MTA server?
well it's in an internet game, so yes. its protocol is a lot more efficient, and better in general, so it won't be as bad as SAMP. right now, 128 players is the max. we can take the current profiles and import them but at this point we probably aren't going to- the gameplay mechanics between our modified godfather script and the new mta mode won't be compatible and it'd likely give people unfair (dis)advantages.
™©§<º))))>\m/<.·´¯`·.·÷±‡±(Bruno_me)±‡±÷¸.·´¯`·.¸>\m/<((((º>§©™

~*~ sigs off ~*~

<Racha3l> what means this
<Racha3l> [06:54:50] Detected possible bot from (86.144.252.111)
<Keru> SALMON watches a lot of Sailor Moon, I have proof
Dwayne

Post by Dwayne »

Bruno_me wrote:
well it's in an internet game, so yes. its protocol is a lot more efficient, and better in general, so it won't be as bad as SAMP. right now, 128 players is the max. we can take the current profiles and import them but at this point we probably aren't going to- the gameplay mechanics between our modified godfather script and the new mta mode won't be compatible and it'd likely give people unfair (dis)advantages.
When is dis happenin'?
Bruno_me

Post by Bruno_me »

Dwayne wrote:
Bruno_me wrote:
When is dis happenin'?
it's a while off. we've yet a lot to write and mta is still pre-beta at this point.

~*~ sigs off ~*~

Alex_Collins
Game Name(s): Alex_Collins

Post by Alex_Collins »

Bruno_me wrote:
I'd still like to see at least the statistics merged with the new MTA mode - I'm betting a lot of people won't like this change, and the least the admins can do is transfer statistics :)
Bruno_me

Post by Bruno_me »

Alex_Collins wrote:
Bruno_me wrote:
I'd still like to see at least the statistics merged with the new MTA mode - I'm betting a lot of people won't like this change, and the least the admins can do is transfer statistics :)
We'll see. Like I said we aren't planning on it. You guys can post with comments on why and why not you want to migrate at least partial profiles, and you may just change our minds!

~*~ sigs off ~*~

Greg_Moyer
super kawaii ^_^!!!!!!!!

Post by Greg_Moyer »

We'll see. Like I said we aren't planning on it. You guys can post with comments on why and why not you want to migrate at least partial profiles, and you may just change our minds!
Like bruno said, our new mode wont have the same economy that the godfather has. So letting people keep there money or other stats will break the game from the start.
<DoctorJones> actually greg was really accurate
<DoctorJones> [08:13:19 PM] Greg_Moyer: Time untill unban request comes in from blitz: t-minus 5 minutes
<DoctorJones> [08:18:41 PM] *** Blitz has joined #gta.
<tmm3k> 22 seconds off
<Godamnit> And thats why Greg > You
cami

Post by cami »

Greg_Moyer wrote:
Like bruno said, our new mode wont have the same economy that the godfather has. So letting people keep there money or other stats will break the game from the start.
Though at least let them hold their job!
DUMB IDIOT 2

Post by DUMB IDIOT 2 »

Don't hate me. I personally think that the stats should be reset, to give all the recently joined players a chance, also we don't want to break the economy because of like $6,000,000 someone poopsocked.
Anthony Martinez

Post by Anthony Martinez »

Alex_Zaytsev wrote:Don't hate me. I personally think that the stats should be reset, to give all the recently joined players a chance, also we don't want to break the economy because of like $6,000,000 someone poopsocked.
you want to reset the economy in the SAMP server now are you crazy when i was a noob no one reset the economy all i did was work my ass off and still caught up and i didnt poopsock
Jeffu_Koiso
Rachael
hotdogmin
hotdogmin

Post by Rachael »

Anthony Martinez wrote:
Alex_Zaytsev wrote:Don't hate me. I personally think that the stats should be reset, to give all the recently joined players a chance, also we don't want to break the economy because of like $6,000,000 someone poopsocked.
you want to reset the economy in the SAMP server now are you crazy when i was a noob no one reset the economy all i did was work my ass off and still caught up and i didnt poopsock
There are a lot of misunderstandings and contradictory comments here. particularly "I worked my ass off .. didn't poopsock"

Also, I think this thread is about moving to MTA, at which time I would be very surprised if the stats were not reset.
[IMG]
Gook_Johnson

Post by Gook_Johnson »

different economy base = wipe so fuck off already ok bye
DUMB IDIOT 2

Post by DUMB IDIOT 2 »

That's what I meant, to reset the stats when we move to MTA.
Boogs
Game Name(s): pink nipples

Post by Boogs »

MTA = better e-sex
end of discussion