Vagos

Questions and advice for new players

Moderators: Forum Moderators, Server Moderators

Forum rules
Newbie Forum is a moderated OOC forum.

Inflammatory bullshit, thread de-railing, or any other disruptive posts may result in punitive action.
Elroy_Jones
Administrator
Administrator
Game Name(s): Elroy_Jones

Vagos

Post by Elroy_Jones »

Vagos is the servers newbie gang. Anyone can join and get the help they need.

Right now there are 2 Bosses, myself and Conrad_Rodriguez, there are also about 5 Lts running around that do nothing whatsoever.

We are here to: Answer questions, show you how to RP, and show you around town, also how to deal with the police.

Things Vagos don't do: Fight in point battles and participate in gang wars. You can defend yourself from other people, but that's about the only fighting I want to see you do.

Things that will make me happy: Helping out new guys with questions and showing them around and staying out of my hair.

Things that will piss me off and eventually get you kicked out: DMing other players or Cops, getting reports from other players/cops/admins about you, generally making the Vagos look bad. Also if you do get kicked out, you are not welcome back.

Our main goal in this game is to make you a good player and shove you off onto a *Real* gang. We can help get you into almost any gang on the server that's worth anything.

Anyways if you need some help, head on over to South LS and look for a Yellow Man on your map, once there, step onto the yellow i and follow the instructions. Talk in family chat (Blue text) by starting your sentences with /f

Hope to see you in game!
<Ando> i fucked gabby and put a laptop on her back and metagamed on my hitman
<Ando> what about it

<DoctorJones> (About Rho) every crazy hooka on the internet you pick up has come back to bite you in the ass

Ando is my BFF
Rachael
hotdogmin
hotdogmin

Re: Vagos

Post by Rachael »

bump Vagos, good things happen to people in this gang.
[IMG]
Sai_Kazkanov
Game Name(s): Sai_Kazkanov Sai_Yakamura Sai_Crabpuss

Post by Sai_Kazkanov »

Elroy_Jones wrote:Things Vagos don't do: Fight in point battles and participate in gang wars. You can defend yourself from other people, but that's about the only fighting I want to see you do.
Gotta teach them that rule a bit better. Pound it in their god damned skulls.
Philosophy is questions that may never be answered. Religion is answers that may never be questioned.
Panzerfaust
Game Name(s): Gene_Hunt Marcus_Denroy

Post by Panzerfaust »

Sai_Kazkanov wrote: Gotta teach them that rule a bit better. Pound it in their god damned skulls.
This. There's nothing like trying to chase down a Vago for an arrest, only to have her whip out an M4 and try to mow me down. "Non-violence? What's that?"
Sai_Kazkanov

Post by Sai_Kazkanov »

Also. You have to teach these guys not to ask to join gangs. I don't know what other families do for recruiting, but I personally am getting sick of people who can't RP for shit coming and asking me to join "Yakuza" and get all buthurt when I Role Play and tell them I have no affiliation with Yakuza.

We're a Tea House under management of Catsoupian Enterprises and we are employees of that company. Asking to join Yakuza is the last thing you want to do if you seriously want in our chinky ranks.

IC its hard to keep Yakuza dealings under the radar of law enforcement and the general public when we have pubbies going around yelling 'I WANT JOIN YAKUZA, K? THX'
Philosophy is questions that may never be answered. Religion is answers that may never be questioned.
Rachael
hotdogmin
hotdogmin

Post by Rachael »

Ultimately the act of 'pounding it into their heads' falls on your shoulders as well as the leaders of the vagos. It's almost impossible to teach some people, especially if they don't want to learn. Part of the reason I left the vagos was because I was constantly getting phone calls and messages demanding that I "do something about this" and "stop the vagos from doing that".
[IMG]
Matthew_White
Abuses Ads for Free

Post by Matthew_White »

At least I shut up and listened when I was vagos ^^
Sai_Kazkanov

Post by Sai_Kazkanov »

I've done what I can to educate those that try to join my 'gang' or get into 'yakuza' but they end up taking my RolePlay as a "fuck off you god damn newb"