Black Diamonds Posse

Moderators: Juke, Forum Moderators, Server Moderators

Juke
yardmin
yardmin

Black Diamonds Posse

Post by Juke »

PLEASE take all complaints to Gang Faggot Gallery thread.

Gang Name: Black Diamonds Posse
Gang Description: "Yardies" is a term for the Jamaican gangs packing the city blocks of Trenchtown, one of the most violent cities on Earth. Two major rival Jamaican political parties — the People's National Party and the Jamaica Labour Party, had emerged in Kingston and enforced code that ensured only their party’s supporters had access to jobs and services. They sponsored "dons" to enforce their authority in the so-called "garrison communities" and gun down any opponents. Trenchtown was controlled by the PNP, which put it at war with neighboring Rema, a JLP stronghold. The road connecting the two became the front-line in an all-out war. After a while the "dons" outgrew their masters and turned to drug trafficking and extortion, and Trenchtown, like other parts of downtown Kingston, was carved up into warring gang territories. Though crime has declined overall, it has also degraded into much smaller decentralized gangs who literally fight for control block by block. No longer divided into the two political parties, rival crews staking their claim on territory means anyone taking a wrong turn could easily be gunned down for trespassing.

Jay Cliff's Yardies, on the outskirts of Trenchtown, saw an opportunity to expand beyond the borders of Jamaica and focused their efforts past the futile turf wars inside their home country. Smitty, their distant cousin in Los Santos, already had the connections to get the product moving, but lacked the muscle to fend off the local gangs while they moved their product. Cliff came to America bringing Rashad Kadema, one of his fiercest under bosses from home. Kadema, the de facto leader of Yardies on the mainland used a kind of intimidation not yet seen in America.

His brute force tactics, including the famous "falcon punch to the womb" incident beating a pregnant Ladii Brown into an miscarriage brought the Yardies to arms with the drug king of Los Santos, Jon Do and his Grove Street gorillas. Do, preoccupied with the duties of his new club Shootas, quickly realized he had stretched his resources too thin and sought peace at the first possible opportunity, at the cost of handing over the drug throne to the Yardies.

With an established base of operations on Los Santos, Cliff and the Yardies were no longer needed and slowly they trickled back to Trenchtown. They left "Smitty" alone in charge once again. The Columbian Cartel quietly muscled themselves in, although they had no reefer they greatly outclassed the Yardies in importing coke. The Cartel was responsible for the wave of police corruption, and used them to pressure Smitty's Yardies in Los Santos.

He recently disappeared. Cliff's battered crew is back to find Smitty and reestablish themselves as the ganja kings of Los Santos.

Unable to find Smitty and resolve the problem, Cliff's crew returned to Jamaica leaving Kofi Kingston and the new Yardies in control under the new name Black Diamonds Posse

Why?: Get some drama back in the city. The plan is to act as a powderkeg, play for about a month and go away. We will most likely repeat the process and have a new gang theme afterward.

Members

Leadership:
Kofi Kingston

Skins

Female
40 - Image
and/or 12 - Image

Male
220 - Image
222 - Image
142 - Image
136 - Image
183 - Image
Last edited by Juke on October 6th, 2008, 10:21 am, edited 2 times in total.
Matthew_White
Abuses Ads for Free

Re: Da Yardies

Post by Matthew_White »

ahhhhhh!!!!!! :cripes:
Juke
yardmin
yardmin

Post by Juke »

Pardon?
Mrado
Donut Chaser

Post by Mrado »

/goto yardie
Zaph

Post by Zaph »

i am a yardie, you should be too!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
<Ando> lets fucking make out.
)) <> ((
Juke
yardmin
yardmin

Post by Juke »

Bump

Some of my newbies disappointed me and quit / got kicked, we need some more people
Gook_Johnson

Post by Gook_Johnson »

Juke wrote:Bump

Some of my newbies disappointed me and quit / got kicked, we need some more people
i can play like a bumbaclad
Kevin Douse

Post by Kevin Douse »

jah mon
Chriz_DOM

Post by Chriz_DOM »

Can u tell me Please how i can join your Gang?
Daoulas
Abuses Ads for Free

Post by Daoulas »

Chriz_DOM wrote:Can u tell me Please how i can join your Gang?
This guy wouldnt pay me so he went off the bridge. Other than that he is a stand up guy.
Zaph

Post by Zaph »

Chriz_DOM wrote:Can u tell me Please how i can join your Gang?
no.
<Ando> lets fucking make out.
)) <> ((
Juke
yardmin
yardmin

Re: Black Diamonds Posse

Post by Juke »

Kofi Kingston now has leadership of the gang under it's new name, Black Diamonds Posse. Please contact him about anything, not the "old" Yardies
Drew_DeCrenzio
Game Name(s): Drew_DeCrenzio

Post by Drew_DeCrenzio »

fags
BlackCop

Post by BlackCop »

Drew_DeCrenzio wrote:fags
(( You are seriously the biggest retard I have ever fucking seen. You troll the IC forums to call people faggots or tell them to kill themselves, and yet you are supposed to be the mayor. How is that for giant fucking stupidity?

Drew DeCrenzio, shut the fuck up and join Read Only with your' boyfriend Harabec. ))
ken nomaro-leader of YAKUZIES- >>FIRST JAPANESE GANG IN SZRGTARP<<
level 1- wizard
level 01- wheelman>NASCAR SUCKS<
level 69- sex(thanks david webb)
level 4- rogue
level 20- turd(country western is rubbish)
Longbaugh01
Game Name(s): Grant_Grayson Chet_Hardstone

Post by Longbaugh01 »

BlackCop wrote:((...and yet you are supposed to be the mayor.))
((Actually I heard he quit.))
Characters:
Grant_Grayson - Boss - Satan's Serpents
Chet_Hardstone - LSPD Officer
Matthew_White
Abuses Ads for Free

Post by Matthew_White »

I like cheese....
Panzerfaust
Game Name(s): Gene_Hunt Marcus_Denroy

Post by Panzerfaust »

It's funny that you'd post that. Just today, my twelve year old brother was watching me play (he does so sometimes when bored) and saw the new name. He now refers to us constantly as "The Black Diamond Cheese Strings".