New Police Task Force! -please read-

Place all new suggestions here, for easy viewing.

Moderators: Forum Moderators, Server Moderators

Forum rules
Suggestions is a moderated OOC forum.

Inflammatory bullshit, thread de-railing, or anything other than suggestions or constructive criticism may result in punitive action.
Samiam22

Re: New Police Task Force! -please read-

Post by Samiam22 »

Officer_Moze, gangs don't need police department agents looking at them all the time. First of all, it would be extremely GAY, and there won't be any crime because they are being looked at 24/7. The PD is enough.
Sam_Iam, Level 7, Civilian
Liam_Heath, Level 2, SANews Correspondent
Damien_West, Level 1, Grove Street Families Recruit
Nurgle
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Nurgle »

let me identify everyone for you.

gook = homosexual. Also officer in pd.
Al_Yu = Lead admin
Nurgle = Lead admin & current LSPD chief.

I don't care if this is debated further but it'll be futile.
Officer_Moze

Post by Officer_Moze »

I was directing my comment towards Ando. Thanks

- Officer_Moze -
"The only way to defeat an enemy is to make them your friend"
anarchcow
Game Name(s): Eliad_Asulin

Post by anarchcow »

Let everyone reflect on this thread:
http://www.szrgta.com/szr/forum/viewtop ... =38&t=6199
Created by "officer" moze himself. Note how he can't properly place an application or follow standard procedures already in place. With that on the table I ask you, "officer" moze, what makes you think you are competent enough to lead something like this, let alone justify your complete disregard for precedence in the community you are so hasty to apply yourself in.
Last edited by anarchcow on October 24th, 2008, 9:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Gook_Johnson

Post by Gook_Johnson »

anarchcow wrote:Let everyone reflect on this thread:
Created by "officer" moze himself. Note how he can't properly place an application or follow standard procedures already in place. With that on the table I ask you, "officer" moze, what makes you think you are competent enough to lead something like this, let alone justify your complete disregard for precedence in this community you are so hasty to apply yourself in.
the guy signed up yesterday, what do you expect!
Officer_Moze

Post by Officer_Moze »

Gook_Johnson wrote:
anarchcow wrote:Let everyone reflect on this thread:
Created by "officer" moze himself. Note how he can't properly place an application or follow standard procedures already in place. With that on the table I ask you, "officer" moze, what makes you think you are competent enough to lead something like this, let alone justify your complete disregard for precedence in this community you are so hasty to apply yourself in.
the guy signed up yesterday, what do you expect!

Haha. Thank you gentlemen (sarcastically). That would be a bias reference, that is my application, but let everyone reflect on this thread, (your pessimism is no challenge for our optimism) let everyone reflect on this application:

http://www.szrgta.com/szr/forum/viewtop ... =15&t=6203

this will answer are your questions; "what make you think you are competent enough to lead something like this?" .... well buddy, LOOK with your eyes
not your mouth, And maybe if you actually saw my exam, and read it thoroughly.... maybe then, just then you can make your ignorant comment!!!
Last edited by Officer_Moze on October 24th, 2008, 9:28 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Gook_Johnson

Post by Gook_Johnson »

you've not even been on the server for 24 hours yet, cool your jets
Officer_Moze

Post by Officer_Moze »

Gook_Johnson wrote:you've not even been on the server for 24 hours yet, cool your jets

Gook, did I not tell you to stop posting on this thread, I have no appreciation, and frankly don't care what you have to say.

thank you, good day now!

- Officer_Moze -
anarchcow

Post by anarchcow »

Officer_Moze wrote: Haha. Thank you gentlemen (sarcastically). That would be a bias reference, that is my application, but it was not the only one I have submitted
let me help you look,
Last edited by Officer_Moze on Thu Oct 23, 2008 9:43 pm, edited 21 times in total.

Again, and I reiterate, your actions thus far are distinguishable only by their indecisive nature.

Officer_Moze wrote:
this will answer are your questions; "what make you think you are competent enough to lead something like this?" .... well buddy, LOOK with your eyes
not our mouth, And maybe if you actually saw my exam, and read it thoroughly.... maybe then, just then you can make your ignorant comment!!!
I have read it and, I REITERATE, beyond disregarding all established precedence you've managed to slap together a few rag-tag paragraphs of cop-cliche-monotony. Let me give you a clear-cut example of what I'm talking about:
Officer_Moze wrote: In your opinion, why do you think you would be an asset to the LSPD?

We can work together to help keep our city free of gang-related violence. We can also accomplish our life-long hope of keeping peace for all within our city. The LSPD and I can come together to cleanse our city from drugs and guns, ONLY allowing proper authority to carry firearms, we can also make sure that firearms stay in the right hands, not in criminals. We can put a stop to drug trafficking, and firearms dealing (gun sells) to illegal holders. This can help strengthen our law enforcement, making sure everyone is following the law as we, the LSPD, enforce them.
You quite plainly state that you'd be an asset because you would do your job, you are expected to perform in the professional manner that is expected - why you think that makes you an asset is beyond me.

Furthermore, I'd like to know how you expect this to take off the ground without smashing into the pavement seeing as how your application's ink hasn't even settled yet, I'm speaking figuratively here in case you didn't realize. Oh, and don't reply with your generic, "Read my shit first, because if you did I wouldn't have to answer that," aka pulling a George W. Bush.
Officer_Moze

Post by Officer_Moze »

anarchcow wrote:
Officer_Moze wrote: Haha. Thank you gentlemen (sarcastically). That would be a bias reference, that is my application, but it was not the only one I have submitted
let me help you look,
Last edited by Officer_Moze on Thu Oct 23, 2008 9:43 pm, edited 21 times in total.

Again, and I reiterate, your actions thus far are distinguishable only by their indecisive nature.

Officer_Moze wrote:
not our mouth, And maybe if you actually saw my exam, and read it thoroughly.... maybe then, just then you can make your ignorant comment!!!
I have read it and, I REITERATE, beyond disregarding all established precedence you've managed to slap together a few rag-tag paragraphs of cop-cliche-monotony. Let me give you a clear-cut example of what I'm talking about:
Officer_Moze wrote: In your opinion, why do you think you would be an asset to the LSPD?

We can work together to help keep our city free of gang-related violence. We can also accomplish our life-long hope of keeping peace for all within our city. The LSPD and I can come together to cleanse our city from drugs and guns, ONLY allowing proper authority to carry firearms, we can also make sure that firearms stay in the right hands, not in criminals. We can put a stop to drug trafficking, and firearms dealing (gun sells) to illegal holders. This can help strengthen our law enforcement, making sure everyone is following the law as we, the LSPD, enforce them.
You quite plainly state that you'd be an asset because you would do your job, you are expected to perform in the professional manner that is expected - why you think that makes you an asset is beyond me.

Furthermore, I'd like to know how you expect this to take off the ground without smashing into the pavement seeing as how your application's ink hasn't even settled yet, I'm speaking figuratively here in case you didn't realize. Oh, and don't reply with your generic, "Read my shit first, because if you did I wouldn't have to answer that," aka pulling a George W. Bush.
Once again bud, your 3rd quote is biased, your leaving parts out from the beginning. You have quite the eyes, see everything, to bad there
are two large eyes occupying your head, and no room for brain. Why would you leave parts out of my application ? maybe because it's not
supporting your argument, so you make a false quote. Not very supportive, don't ya' think?

My application has clearly been settled, but of course your blinded by stupidity. It was accepted and my exam has been sent. Let me tell you
this, hate to burst your bubble, but you couldn't have read my exam; I never sent it to you. You can't criticize me without legitimate
resources.

Now let me answer your question, so so eager to know... I think that's a great asset because when your doing your job, and not running
around like newbies, you show the newbie LSPD cops how to act. The most important part of doing your job in a professional manner is to
have communication and social skills; to communicate to society in a professional manner, AND don't bring President George W. Bush into
this, we all know hes the biggest failure in U.S History, and that's coming from me, a Canadian citizen, that shows you how pathetic
Americans get; for voting for George W. Bush instead of John F. Kerry.
anarchcow

Post by anarchcow »

Officer_Moze wrote: Once again bud, your 3rd quote is biased, your leaving parts out from the beginning. You have quite the eyes, see everything, to bad there
are two large eyes occupying your head, and no room for brain. Why would you leave parts out of my application ? maybe because it's not
supporting your argument, so you make a false quote. Not very supportive, don't ya' think?
That quote was taken directly from your LSPD application. The first sentence I omitted from that paragraph was: I am familiar with the human rights declaration (United Nations) and the International Laws, I can apprehend (arrest) dangerous criminals to keep them out of society. Which blends, quite obviously, with what I had included. Nothing else was omitted, if you want to dispute that look at your own app.
Officer_Moze wrote: My application has clearly been settled, but of course your blinded by stupidity. It was accepted and my exam has been sent. Let me tell you
this, hate to burst your bubble, but you couldn't have read my exam; I never sent it to you. You can't criticize me without legitimate
resources.
Uhh, no one said anything about your exam, in all of my posts I was referencing to your LSPD application - which in case you didn't know is accessible to all forum members. Protip: if you are trying to insult someone learn to differentiate "you are" and "your."
Officer_Moze wrote: Now let me answer your question, so so eager to know... I think that's a great asset because when your doing your job, and not running
around like newbies, you show the newbie LSPD cops how to act. The most important part of doing your job in a professional manner is to
have communication and social skills; to communicate to society in a professional manner,
So you are going to be an asset because everyone in the LSPD doesn't know how to act and you know how to act and you are the better cop and you know what to do because you are a trained because you say you are. Conceited and underqualified, you registered to this forum as " Officer_Moze " because, as it occurs to me, you think it's incredibly easy to just waltz in and slap down a position. Before you try and join an organization you can at least show the slightest amount of respect for it.

As for your valued communication skills, I really enjoy reading these half-assed retorts. You need to read up on irony and how to identify self-contradiction if you are to ever effectively communicate to a creature that's smarter than a dog.

Officer_Moze wrote: AND don't bring President George W. Bush into
this, we all know hes the biggest failure in U.S History, and that's coming from me, a Canadian citizen, that shows you how pathetic
You're missing the point, see how I used a contraction there, Bush would dismiss a question with some bullshit response because he genuinely didn't have an answer, something that you've been doing this whole thread.
Al_Yu
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Al_Yu »

Officer_Moze wrote:

AND don't bring President George W. Bush into
Quoting da best part
<DoctorJones> al can you spawn the big smoke statue anywhere?
<&Al_Yu>I break the server enough as it is
Officer_Moze

Post by Officer_Moze »

Al_Yu wrote:
Officer_Moze wrote:

AND don't bring President George W. Bush into
Quoting da best part

it's true.
Silver_Leo
BESTMIN
BESTMIN

Post by Silver_Leo »

Task force? Hello, I'm a supercop. I'm a task force.

Also - You fail to even apply correctly to the LSPD and you think you will be given leadership of the most powerful law enforcement faction straight off?

Also, who do you think you are? How fucking childish and self-absorbed must you be to ignore the opinions of the people running the server, calling them stupid and commenting on the inefficiency of the PD ?

Well, newsflash my friend. You know nothing, you are nothing, stop trying to push your ideas with your stubborn and egotistical manners because if you haven't noticed, everyone here has told you to shut up and fuck off.
Rachael
hotdogmin
hotdogmin

Post by Rachael »

Please do not respond to this, I would like to have the last words.
[IMG]
Gook_Johnson

Post by Gook_Johnson »

Rachael wrote:Please do not respond to this, I would like to have the last words.
fuk u i am da best
horatio
kinda dump

Post by horatio »

President Bush is the greatest president in U.S. history
Chris Hansen
can't find his mod
can't find his mod

Post by Chris Hansen »

Rename this thread "How to burn your bridges 101"

Moze, everyone who has posted in here is either a cop or admin, and you're doing yourself no favors by arguing with them at every turn.
this post was a Serious Post, handcrafted with care for Rachael
Officer_Moze

Re: How To Burn your Bridges 101

Post by Officer_Moze »

Chris Hansen wrote:Rename this thread "How to burn your bridges 101"

Moze, everyone who has posted in here is either a cop or admin, and you're doing yourself no favors by arguing with them at every turn.

Yes, alright. I've had enough. This had to sometime, before it leads to metagaming. :cry:

Thread name changed :lol:
- Officer_Moze - (Moses McKenchie)