The Syndicate

Moderators: Juke, Forum Moderators, Server Moderators

SonOfDonkeyman

The Syndicate

Post by SonOfDonkeyman »

Sitting in his office at the top of the Kechler and Hoch building in Dresden, Johan Donkesson sighs as he listens to yet another of his mindless subordinates prattle on about inefficiencies in the manufacturing of rifle barrels. It hadn't always been like this. Back during the Cold War, the Syndicate got its start smuggling weaponry from state-run warehouses throughout the Warsaw Pact to the West. Those were the good old days- sure, you were liable to get shot, but at least there was something exciting to the work. Now, the mostly likely cause of death was acute boredom. His predecessors had made the Syndicate, and its legitimate business front Kechler and Hoch, one of the premier arms manufacturers (and smugglers) in Europe by ruthlessly vanquishing its rivals in the criminal underworld, but now there was precious little left to conquer in the Old World. The Syndicate's initial foray into the lucrative American smuggling world had been unsuccessful, due primarily to a flawed hiring policy that left the organization chronically understaffed, an obsession with price fixing, and other forms of general mismanagement by Johan's scam-loving brother Erik, but Erik had been eliminated from the picture by several undercover Syndicate thugs, including Johan's most trusted enforcer, Hans Ulbrecht. Confident that he could do a far better job of it than his wayward brother, Johan travels to Los Santos, leaving his comfortable office and fleet of exotic sports cars behind, accompanied only by his faithful Jamaican henchman Kofi Kingston, intent on carving out a very large piece of the Los Santos arms trade for himself, and for the Syndicate.

Gang Name: The Syndicate

Gang Description: The organization known only as the Syndicate is a major European crime organization, renowned for its business acumen and the wide array of illegal arms, narcotics, and other goods it provides to its clients. It is also known for the vicious thugs known as "enforcers" who remove competitors from the market, often in an extremely violent fashion. They are not an organization to be trifled with, and should be regarded as extremely dangerous.

Why?: This gang worked relatively well before(I only disbanded it because I was too busy IRL to run it competently at the time), and I plan on being more inclusive this time around and using my clout as a gang leader to both encourage intergang RP on the server and to provoke some gang warfare-the server's been a little too quiet lately.

Members
Johan Donkesson/SonOfDonkeyman
Barry Jansen/Sacajewea
Kofi Kingston
Sara Brown/Ari_Papadopoulos
Nicolai Vlasik/DuncUK
Grant Grayson/Longbaugh01
Darren Harper/AkimotoShun

Desired Skins

125 (I know Mafia has this one as well, but the old Syndicate had it and the Mafia didn't seem to mind)

147 (for the gang boss)

20 (for Kofi)

Last edited by SonOfDonkeyman on October 17th, 2008, 11:08 pm, edited 4 times in total.
toretto wrote:And to that Abramo idiot donkesson I like how you say "get on the point i got u nigga" when I wasn't the one who said it you are generally an all around faggot who thinks he knows every single thing about SZR and everyone who plays Fuck Off all you haters.
SonOfDonkeyman

Re: The Syndicate

Post by SonOfDonkeyman »

Updated the OP with some new names and skins. We might just use the Yardie's gang slot for this, with admin approval of the concept of course.
toretto wrote:And to that Abramo idiot donkesson I like how you say "get on the point i got u nigga" when I wasn't the one who said it you are generally an all around faggot who thinks he knows every single thing about SZR and everyone who plays Fuck Off all you haters.
Chris Hansen
can't find his mod
can't find his mod

Post by Chris Hansen »

255 is taxi, 147 is news/mayor
this post was a Serious Post, handcrafted with care for Rachael
SonOfDonkeyman

Post by SonOfDonkeyman »

There really aren't that many skins for white guys in suits left, overlapping with taxi and news doesn't really hamper either of those factions, and we never have a mayor anyways. 147 would be a boss-only skin, so I'd be the only one using it. I can still change them out if my arguments fail to convince you, I'm not super attached to them, just would be nice to have a bit more skin variety this time around.
SonOfDonkeyman

Post by SonOfDonkeyman »

Updated the OP with a full roster of starting members. I'd appreciate some kind of feedback of any kind on this, it seems to have been overlooked.
Akimoto Shun
Game Name(s): Akimoto_Shun

Post by Akimoto Shun »

Erik_Donkesson, boner of the month.

He's a good guy, give him 'da gang.
Domiano Lombardi: Sicilian Security Firm
Saverio Lombardi: LSPD SWAT Officer
Patrick Finnigan: LSGH Paramedic
MoMurderah

Post by MoMurderah »

Yeah I would too. He has proven he can run a gang, without them being fags.

Also: If Drew can keep getting gangs, why can Donkesson?
SonOfDonkeyman

Post by SonOfDonkeyman »

Thanks for the support, but the Syndicate doesn't need it's own gang slot anymore; I have something different in mind. This thread can be closed, locked, and thrown out- it is no longer necessary.
cHR0ME
Game Name(s): Chrome

Post by cHR0ME »

MoMurderah wrote:
Yeah I would too. He has proven he can run a gang, without them being fags.

Also: If Drew can keep getting gangs, why can Donkesson?
Hey leave me out of this, I been around for awhile and I've ran gangs, and I know good tactics, also I can roleplay well. Idk this guy, but he might be alright it seems.
SonOfDonkeyman

Post by SonOfDonkeyman »

Do you like namesearch yourself or something?
cHR0ME
Game Name(s): Chrome

Post by cHR0ME »

Nope lol, i just read most posts and forums and put in my two sense, im currently at work and thats when i usually use the forums, I'll catch up on my job, and surf the SZR forums, and I read you application and though it was decent, then i seen that asswipe had to comment me.