Winter hill gang ((On hold))

Moderators: Juke, Forum Moderators, Server Moderators

Vinnie_Montana
Game Name(s): Buddy_Mclean

Winter hill gang ((On hold))

Post by Vinnie_Montana »

Important!
(( Due to the all the new gangs been made and remade, I decided to put this project on hold seen there is not really space for this gang at this time. And its also due to the bad response on forums and in mIRC. But I'm also tierd of points and recruitment and don't feel I can run this gang at this point.))
Gang Name:The Winter Hill Gang

Gang Description: The winter hill gang were a bit of a loose confederation of the Las Ventura’s Area organized crime figures, they were one of the most successful organized crime groups in San Andreas history. It had control of the Las Venturas underworld from 1960's until the 1990's. It gets its name from the Winter hill neighborhood of Somerville, and was founded by Old Buddy Mclean.

The Las Ventura’s Irish Gang War started in 1961 and lasted until 1984. It was between the McLaughlin Gang of Charlestown, led by Bernie McLaughlin and the Winter Hill Gang of Somerville, led by Buddy McLean (Boss), After the Irish Gang war, the Winter Hill Gang was reputed to be not only the top Irish Mob Syndicate in the Las Ventura’s area but along the east coast as well. So when the 5 Families of Las Venturas heard of the Irish Gangs success. They ordered a meeting with Buddy at the Emerald Island (the Barzini Head Quarters).

They told Buddy that the Winter Hill Gang is becoming too big in Las Ventura’s and have to be removed. So they told Buddy and the Winter Hill Gang to move over to San Fierro. Buddy did not take well to this but the 5 Families were to much for the Winter Hill Gang to take on. So they took themselves to San Fierro and settled down in the VankHoff Hotel.

Members
In game name/forum name
Buddy_Mclean/Vinnie_Montana (Boss)
Paddy_McGinty/ Kato (LT)
Howie_Winter / Jonny_Cor (LT)
Darren_Boyle/Darren_Cilia (Officer)
Clancy_McLory /Mark_Pront ( Recruit)
Vincent_Flemmi/Vincent_Flemmi (Soldier)

Desired Skins:
68 (Buddy_Mclean)
171(Howie_Winter)
72 (Paddy_McGinty)

(( Im just gone post what I have now, more members gone come from OSB . Hope to get this up soon))
Last edited by Vinnie_Montana on November 4th, 2008, 2:04 pm, edited 4 times in total.
Buddy_Mclean lvl.15 Winter hill gang
Kato

Re: Winter hill gang

Post by Kato »

Sounds brilliant to me. Most original and best idea i've heard on szr in a long time
Paddy_McGinty- Level 6 Winter Hill Gang
connie_lingus
Game Name(s): Sony Panasonic - Yakuza

Post by connie_lingus »

cmon... Chrome can do better than this...
Me can onry forgive one persahn a day, today is not your day unfortunatery, tomorrow doesn't rook good eithar.
Vinnie_Montana

Post by Vinnie_Montana »

Vinnie_Montana wrote:
(( Im just gone post what I have now, more members gone come from OSB, and more story and HQ location ( Got a few spots in SF to choose from) . Hope to get this up soon))
Kato

Post by Kato »

Okay smart ass seen as you think chrome can do better I'll tell you a story.

Winter Hill Gang, 1960-1993

It was a cold winters night, and it was the 24th of December, the night before christmas. Buddy Mclean sat with his men, but his two main men, Paddy McGinty and Howie Winter sat by his side. Buddy was sitting near a window,with a glass of scotch on the rocks, admiring the cold atmosphere, and the snowflakes falling from that good old irish air that he just loved when he woke up in the morning.

Buddy Mclean then stood up and looked at his right hand man Paddy and said '' Are the snipers in place lad?', looking around to see if any of his outsiders had heard his private conversation. Paddy replied with a reassuring look in his eyes and said ''Aye boss, nae need to worry about all that, snipers are on the warehouse roof, ready to take out our imposter''. Buddy gave paddy a approving nod, and walked out into his car, and drove off to the warehouse.

Paddy walked up to Freddy and said ''Boss needs yee at the warehouse like, says theres a situation needin defused man'. Freddy looked at him suspiciously and said ''What the fuck he want with me lad?, Could'nt he just have had you deal with it man?''. Paddy said ' Naw man, i've got some paperwork and family business to deal with, just head on over to the San Fierro warehouse, he says it'll only take a matter of half an hour, good chance for yee to earn some stripes lad!'. Freddy then smiled and said '' Och aye yer right enough, ill head on over there eh noo kinda sharpish like''.

So freddy drove off in his green sunshine car, and made his way over to the warehouse, little knowing that he was about to be taken out by his own family members. However freddy would not have had any of these problems if he had'nt of being selling information about Howie to the CID, which was then being passed on to the feds for a court case to be built.

Freddy drove over there, and he could see his boss, smoking a cuban cigar, and looking the business. Freddy turned off his engine, got out and locked the car doors, smelling the air. Buddy said ''Over here lad, come on closer'', with his arms out wide, looking as if he was giving him a hug. Freddy walked over and hugged him, and as he did so, Buddy turned around and BANG!

Buddy shoved him to the floor, and said ''Goodbye son'', and kissed his cheek.
Darren_cilia

Post by Darren_cilia »

Awsome family! Hope this gets official soon.
Kato

Post by Kato »

Yeah so do I, but according to Vinnie, /families 5 was deleted. So I dunno if thats true, but if it isnt, all we are asking is that you leadership flag vinnie, clear the old gang list, and let us build our empire :P
Vinnie_Montana

Post by Vinnie_Montana »

Yeah got deleted, but hopefully we gone get up pretty soon
Sacajawea
kinda dump

Post by Sacajawea »

Skins 112 and 183 are ours.

Edit: Skin 112 is in use by the syndicate, its a forced skin so never mind.
Mark_Pront

Post by Mark_Pront »

I would like skin 132 for meh ya can shee it 'ere http://development.mtasa.com/index.php? ... ins_Page_6
Mark Pront-Level 5 Citizen........(( Wuut ???? ))
Frank Latroy-level 1 citizen
John D. Spark-level 1 citizen
Vinnie_Montana

Post by Vinnie_Montana »

Mark_Pront wrote:I would like skin 132 for meh ya can shee it 'ere http://development.mtasa.com/index.php? ... ins_Page_6
No you cant, thats skin is taken
Sacajawea wrote:Skins 112 and 183 are ours.

Edit: Skin 112 is in use by the syndicate, its a forced skin so never mind.
Yeah was not sure, fixed
Mark_Pront

Post by Mark_Pront »

Vinnie_Montana wrote:
Mark_Pront wrote:I would like skin 132 for meh ya can shee it 'ere http://development.mtasa.com/index.php? ... ins_Page_6
No you cant, thats skin is taken
Well anyway i hope you get accepted very fast and that is all i want to say
Mark Pront-Level 5 Citizen........(( Wuut ???? ))
Frank Latroy-level 1 citizen
John D. Spark-level 1 citizen
connie_lingus
Game Name(s): Sony Panasonic - Yakuza

Post by connie_lingus »

Kato wrote:Okay smart ass seen as you think chrome can do better I'll tell you a story.

Winter Hill Gang, 1960-1993

It was a cold winters night, and it was the 24th of December, the night before christmas. Buddy Mclean sat with his men, but his two main men, Paddy McGinty and Howie Winter sat by his side. Buddy was sitting near a window,with a glass of scotch on the rocks, admiring the cold atmosphere, and the snowflakes falling from that good old irish air that he just loved when he woke up in the morning.

Buddy Mclean then stood up and looked at his right hand man Paddy and said '' Are the snipers in place lad?', looking around to see if any of his outsiders had heard his private conversation. Paddy replied with a reassuring look in his eyes and said ''Aye boss, nae need to worry about all that, snipers are on the warehouse roof, ready to take out our imposter''. Buddy gave paddy a approving nod, and walked out into his car, and drove off to the warehouse.

Paddy walked up to Freddy and said ''Boss needs yee at the warehouse like, says theres a situation needin defused man'. Freddy looked at him suspiciously and said ''What the fuck he want with me lad?, Could'nt he just have had you deal with it man?''. Paddy said ' Naw man, i've got some paperwork and family business to deal with, just head on over to the San Fierro warehouse, he says it'll only take a matter of half an hour, good chance for yee to earn some stripes lad!'. Freddy then smiled and said '' Och aye yer right enough, ill head on over there eh noo kinda sharpish like''.

So freddy drove off in his green sunshine car, and made his way over to the warehouse, little knowing that he was about to be taken out by his own family members. However freddy would not have had any of these problems if he had'nt of being selling information about Howie to the CID, which was then being passed on to the feds for a court case to be built.

Freddy drove over there, and he could see his boss, smoking a cuban cigar, and looking the business. Freddy turned off his engine, got out and locked the car doors, smelling the air. Buddy said ''Over here lad, come on closer'', with his arms out wide, looking as if he was giving him a hug. Freddy walked over and hugged him, and as he did so, Buddy turned around and BANG!

Buddy shoved him to the floor, and said ''Goodbye son'', and kissed his cheek.
that was constructive criticism :bunchies:
Me can onry forgive one persahn a day, today is not your day unfortunatery, tomorrow doesn't rook good eithar.
Kato

Post by Kato »

Haha yeah thanks man :bunchies: