The RUF

Moderators: Juke, Forum Moderators, Server Moderators

Ando

The RUF

Post by Ando »

Revolutionary United Front:

Gang Description:
Walking down a side street one day, you come across a large black man wielding an AK-47 assault rifle. As you turn to run, the man notices a ring with diamonds embedded into the band and shouts "DIAMONDS!" Suddenly several more black men armed with weapons varying from more AK-47s to one armed with a machete emerge from the shadows. One of the men strikes you in the face with the butt of his weapon and you drop to ground unconscious as the men grab you and drag you away.

You awaken in a dimly lit warehouse. You have been tied to a chair and stripped of your jewelry, wallet and phone. While it is dark you can see several men in the far corners of the warehouse removing diamonds from several pieces jewelry on a table. Closer to where you are seated you can see several corpses with RUF carved into their chests on the concrete ground of the warehouse. Near the bodies is a black man in a police officers uniform laying stretched out on the ground. The men from earlier stand in a circle in around shouting "RUF fights for the pepole!" The man with the machete then steps out of the shadows and leaning close to the officer says to him "You don't hold your weapon against your brother." After saying this man rises his machete and brings it down on the officer's wrists.

You struggle against your bonds but this only serves to alert the men that you have woken up. They surround you and the man with machete leans in close and informs you that you have a choice, join them or join the corpses and soon to be dead officer on the floor.

Why?:
The more recent gangs have either been really bland street gangs or really dumb gimmicks. While this would be a gimmick gang, we hope that we can make it a successful one and bring more variety gang wise to the streets of Los Santos. The aim of the gang would be to gain wealth, guns and drugs to ship back to our fellow RUF members in Sierra Leone. Our HQ would more then likely be in the warehouse district unless the admins believe that we would be too close to car drop.

Members:
Ando
Gook
Rob
shitlord
Draco
Mrado
Horatio

Desired Skins:
Last edited by Ando on November 11th, 2008, 3:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.
<JohnBadBot> ando: he won the whole server
Nurgle
Administrator
Administrator

Re: The RUF

Post by Nurgle »

"Remember: if your gang is accepted and it does not last a week before breaking up or dying of inactivity, every member, including yourself, will receive a week-long ban."
Ando

Post by Ando »

Nurgle wrote:"Remember: if your gang is accepted and it does not last a week before breaking up or dying of inactivity, every member, including yourself, will receive a week-long ban."
Yeah, I'm well aware of this and will do my best to get me (and these other jerks) to not go all :effort:
horatio
kinda dump

Post by horatio »

ruf fights for the people

Vinnie_Montana
Game Name(s): Buddy_Mclean

Post by Vinnie_Montana »

How many gangs you created and/or lead after the wipe? How many died?
Buddy_Mclean lvl.15 Winter hill gang
Nurgle
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Nurgle »

Vinnie_Montana wrote:How many gangs you created and/or lead after the wipe? How many died?
how many gangs have you applied to lead but will never be accepted because you're a faggot?
Ando

Post by Ando »

Vinnie_Montana wrote:How many gangs you created and/or lead after the wipe? How many died?
I've created one gang, and then the hobos. Hobos died because people are fucking retarded, and trying to roleplay a homeless guy is thankless as fuck. Nothing like getting shot for asking for spare change, or trying to clean someone's windshield.

Then we have Grove, which was a successful gang for 2 months until I trusted Josh Lee with a little bit of power. He invited every goddamn retard on the server(Not unlike Drew_Decrenzio with the german mafia, a gang that you and your retarded "girlfriend" joined), and I just went "Oh fuck this.".

norskjävel.

Nurgle wrote: how many gangs have you applied to lead but will never be accepted because you're a faggot?
:fry:
Vinnie_Montana
Game Name(s): Buddy_Mclean

Post by Vinnie_Montana »

Nurgle wrote:
how many gangs have you applied to lead but will never be accepted because you're a faggot?
Buddy_Mclean lvl.15 Winter hill gang
Ando

Post by Ando »

bump because fuck the law
Josh_Lee
Game Name(s): Josh_Lee - Level 13

Post by Josh_Lee »

Ando wrote: Then we have Grove, which was a successful gang for 2 months until I trusted Josh Lee with a little bit of power. He invited every goddamn retard on the server(Not unlike Drew_Decrenzio with the german mafia, a gang that you and your retarded "girlfriend" joined), and I just went "Oh fuck this.".
Aha, I remember that but it was only like 3 people I had invited anyways I was only like new to the server so I have no idea why you would give me LT.
Kofi_Kingston
Game Name(s): Kofi_Kingston Samuel_L_Jackson Dave_Mustaine

Post by Kofi_Kingston »

I'd like to see this gang in game, however I have my doubts it will be active enough. :smith:
<stenchman> ☣☠④②ⓞ☠☣
Juke
yardmin
yardmin

Post by Juke »

Unfortunately this gang effortquit and disbanded before Ando finished writing the application.
Ando

Post by Ando »

Juke wrote:Unfortunately this gang effortquit and disbanded before Ando finished writing the application.
What a jerk. This gang would actually recruit other people than those in the SZR ILLUMINATI, thus preventing the :effort: from happening too quickly.
Phoix
kinda dump

Post by Phoix »

I'm still down for fighting for da people.
<+Ando> welp
<+Ando> !insult shitlord
<TheUltimateHustler> shitlord I like you we are good pals :)
<shitlord> :D
Lockie_Fantico
Server Moderator
Server Moderator
Game Name(s): Lockie_Fantico

Post by Lockie_Fantico »

I'll join, or is this application dead now... :ashobon:
Phoix
kinda dump

Post by Phoix »

Lockie_Fantico wrote:I'll join, or is this application dead now... :ashobon:
Ando seems pretty determined to get it going but who knows.
<+Ando> welp
<+Ando> !insult shitlord
<TheUltimateHustler> shitlord I like you we are good pals :)
<shitlord> :D