Park 903

Moderators: Juke, Forum Moderators, Server Moderators

metalxkoz
Game Name(s): Niko_Koliask Darius_Williams Tater_OCallaghan

Park 903

Post by metalxkoz »

Gang Name: Park 903

Gang Description: Every otha mutha fuckin' story starts out tha same my nigga : tha guns, tha drugs, tha fight fo' powa'. Every otha gang starts fo only a few reasons : ta feel protected, ta feel strong, an' ta feel a part of some'thin'. This though, my nigga, is tha realest shit you's about ta lay ears on. This story, aint like tha rest. 903 be rollin' deep man, I don't even mess wit' dem niggas. Dis how it goes though, so hear my words nigga.

Back in '90, gangs in Santos were unchecked foo. Every got damn man, woman an' child were in a mutha fuckin gang. You cout'nt walk down the GOT DAMN si'wolk wifout runnin into some gangbangin mutha fucka reppin' his colaz. It was a got damn dan'gous time there boy, when the bullets almost outnumbered the ox'gen. When you walked out'cho door'a in the mornin, you said goo'bye to yo moms like it was tha last time you's eva gonna see'a. Scary shit, ma nigga.

Then one day, outt'a tha fuckin guttas, come this crew wearin an reppin a new color to tha scene : blue. Afta the elimination of tha Cripz, blue was neva seen afta that point, so it was a new sight ta see. At first, they di'nt seem like much, just 'nutha run a tha mill gang bangin mu'fuckas, until one day...

I was 16 ma nigga, walkin scared shi'less down about a block away from Glen Park. It was like, nine fifty five on a Friday night an I'm mindin my shit nigga, not attractin' any attention, when out tha mutha fuckin blue come tha Vagos. They be rollin hard an deep ma nigga, they gots wif em MP5s, shotties, an a few of'em gots themselves AKs. They come walkin towards me reeaal slow my nigga, as I'm sittin there, shittin ma pants. They all be lookin me right in the eyes, grins on the'a faces and guns pointed. As I look behin' me, I see mo mutha fuckin Vagos pull up, an I just about fuckin died right there ma nigga. One of em took out a bat, an hit that shit right across ma shin.. *man points down to scar on his leg from 2 years back* ..As I'm lyin' the'a on tha ground, Vagos laughin ova my mutilated leg, the Park 903 boys pull up with AKs and MP5s blazin'. Now this was tha firs' time I eva seen shit like this, realest shit eva, real talk. They come swoopin in from every angle ma nigga, like they mutha fuckin Batman or some shit. 6 dead, 2 wounded, I'm alive. Thaz all I cared about. Scariest shit in ma LIFE nigga, and these niggas come rollin in to save the got damn day.

Af'ta that shit ended, the so called leada talked wif me fo a minute, calm ma nerves an shit. It looked like his name was Darius Williams, the leada of the now known Park 903 gang. He told me that whenever shit goes down, no matta where in tha city, they know, ESPECIALLY Glen Park area. They was born an' raised there, Los Santos natives and Glen Park raised. They tol' me that "they have eyes everywhere, even high end places, and shit you wouldn't expect." I aks'ed em what their name meant, an Darius said "Park - fo Glen Park, and 903 - '90 was the yea' it was made, my nigga, and 3 is fo the 3 rules : blood fo blood, word fo word, an eye fo eye. I also aks'ed him what blue meant, why blue after tha Cripz. He said that it represented tha color of the eyes of tha first person he killed. He said he neva gonna forget that day, an that to show everyone else that they all true blood killas deep down, he gonna show that color to tha world. He also said that any otha info'mation on tha gang was to be kept fo membas only, give them a sense of mysticisics- shit I can't say the word nigga. Thaz all I was allowed to know. An' wif dat, they were gone in their dark blue lowriders.

Shits real talk ma nigga, thaz how it went down. Them niggaz saved my life, but they just as easily take yo'z if you don't own up. They real blood killaz, to tha bone ma nigga.

Why: Nigga, be straight talkin fo a sec. The streets ah' fuckin crazy these days. As a gang, all ma niggas can group as one and fend fo themselves. Nigga, we got ah shit ta'getha'. We be livin in tha Park fo 'our whole lives. We know deez streets, and we gonna live, and die, ta protect 'em.

(( On our alts, we've been playing for a good 3 or 4 months on here now and we understand the rules and the gameplay. We're not some fucking pubbies, and we won't act like gays (although Nurgle begs to differ.) We will roleplay, yet still find that balance of fun. We're going to contribute to the server, not be some behind the shelves dust bunny gang.))

Gang Colors : Dark blue

Members
*Rank 6 - OG*
Darius_Williams/metalxkoz

*Rank 5 - Ganban*
Bigsby_Smalls/Yuri

*Rank 4 - Playa*
Quinton_Judkins/Scottyb43

*Rank 3 - Soldier*
Damian_Johnson/Akimoto Shun
Fang_Johnson/fang_wang
Blacky_G/getting a forum name soon
Tyrone_Jackson/DaDillsta
Toretto_McKaul/toretto_mckaul
Corey_Taylor/Chang_Lao

*Rank 2 - Initiate*

*Rank 1 - Beezy*

Desired Skins

Officer Skins
ID 182
ID 24

Member Skins
ID 177
ID 156
ID 69
ID 143
ID 176

Rules:
IC:
Blood for blood - You live by the gang, you die by the gang.
Eye for eye - You give unto others what they give to you.
Word for word - No snitches, and you keep your promises and respect.

OOC:

Obey server rules (don't be a faggot basically)

We're going to be heavy on roleplay, but still wanna have fun.
Last edited by metalxkoz on November 29th, 2008, 1:11 pm, edited 10 times in total.
Niko Koliask - DONUT SQUAD - Level 16
"this is the best please Nuglar plas" - Andres_B
"Niko are you black irl? ... Because your voice is deep like a black man's" - Gentle_Man
connie_lingus
Game Name(s): Sony Panasonic - Yakuza

Re: Park 903

Post by connie_lingus »

This gang sounds cool, and I was able to RP with one of its members, he was awesome.
Me can onry forgive one persahn a day, today is not your day unfortunatery, tomorrow doesn't rook good eithar.
Kofi_Kingston
Game Name(s): Kofi_Kingston Samuel_L_Jackson Dave_Mustaine

Post by Kofi_Kingston »

I like the idea of there being more RP-orientated gangs on the server, however a few things.

Most if not all of the skins are potentially taken, I say potentially because I've seen other gangs requesting them/using them.
You stole a member from the Vodou *shakes fist*, all good though.
Akihomo is the biggest gang whore on the server, hah.
<stenchman> ☣☠④②ⓞ☠☣
metalxkoz

Post by metalxkoz »

Oh lawdy! I'm sorry voodoo massa! But seriously, I'm using the default Skiny skin site " http://www.gtam.info/sampid/skiny_samp.php " . I don't think it has the full list, are there more? I'm looking for characters with predominantly blue.
"Niko are you black irl? ... Because your voice is deep like a black man's" - Gentle_Man
Kofi_Kingston

Post by Kofi_Kingston »

They aren't all the skins, but they're all ones that are actually coded into samp.

Personally I would go with 176, 143, 69, 156 and possibly 177 if you wanted to add in a cracker.
<stenchman> ☣☠④②ⓞ☠☣
metalxkoz

Post by metalxkoz »

Done, good skin choices. Thanks.
horatio
kinda dump

Post by horatio »

akimoto jesus christ can you stop joining every gang ever

i mean i move around a lot but at least i only play on Horatio_Fellatio
DaDillsta

Post by DaDillsta »

Yeah. I want to join up too.

Tyrone Jackson is my ingame name.
Rick

Post by Rick »

lol i see im in
Kofi_Kingston

Post by Kofi_Kingston »

Hope to see you guys get scripted soon.
<stenchman> ☣☠④②ⓞ☠☣
Nurgle
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Nurgle »

you are gay. I am lazy, link to pictures of your skins.
DaDillsta

Post by DaDillsta »

Panzerfaust
Game Name(s): Gene_Hunt Marcus_Denroy

Post by Panzerfaust »

The officer skin on the right is taken by Vodou Kreyol. Not sure about the rest.
metalxkoz

Post by metalxkoz »

Ok, scratch the one officer skin taken by Vodou (the nigga with the flannel) and use this one if it's not taken...

(Skin 24)
Phoix
kinda dump

Post by Phoix »

metalxkoz wrote:Ok, scratch the one officer skin taken by Vodou (the nigga with the flannel) and use this one if it's not taken...

(Skin 24)
pretty sure that's a mag-c skin.
<+Ando> welp
<+Ando> !insult shitlord
<TheUltimateHustler> shitlord I like you we are good pals :)
<shitlord> :D
metalxkoz

Post by metalxkoz »

Nah, Yuri looked on Magnolium and said it wasn't on there gang list.
Juke
yardmin
yardmin

Post by Juke »

This application is not terrible. I know who your alts are and I think you're all annoying as hell but at least I remember you. Most people are boring as hell.

This is me giving a thumbs up
Chang_Lao
super kawaii ^_^!!!!!!!!

Post by Chang_Lao »

shitlord wrote:
metalxkoz wrote:Ok, scratch the one officer skin taken by Vodou (the nigga with the flannel) and use this one if it's not taken...

(Skin 24)
pretty sure that's a mag-c skin.
It was a roller-Black Panthers- sons of anarchy skin, But since we're gone, you're free to take it.
Chang_Lao
super kawaii ^_^!!!!!!!!

Post by Chang_Lao »

and Yeah, I'm in btw.
Nurgle
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Nurgle »

skins are in, slot 3 I think
metalxkoz

Post by metalxkoz »

Nurgle, can you possibly hop on anytime soon today and make me me leader of family 3? and demote the other leader(s)?