Cars

Place all new suggestions here, for easy viewing.

Moderators: Forum Moderators, Server Moderators

Forum rules
Suggestions is a moderated OOC forum.

Inflammatory bullshit, thread de-railing, or anything other than suggestions or constructive criticism may result in punitive action.
Zink
super kawaii ^_^!!!!!!!!
Game Name(s): Aoi_Rikuto

Cars

Post by Zink »

You can drive only tour own car so a clover would be like 20K and this would make the game more realistic and increase the Taxi Jobs.
I would Like fuel too. I like games with cars to be realistic as possible.
Aoi Rikuto
Silver_Leo
BESTMIN
BESTMIN

Re: Cars

Post by Silver_Leo »

Play Live for Speed.
Panzerfaust
Game Name(s): Gene_Hunt Marcus_Denroy

Post by Panzerfaust »

The game is called GRAND THEFT AUTO for a reason.
AkeemAnderson

Post by AkeemAnderson »

Panzerfaust wrote:The game is called GRAND THEFT AUTO for a reason.
It is called GTA but this is a RP server.

We should be able to rent cars or buy them weather you have a house or not.

Very good suggestion. I am all for it.
Satural

Post by Satural »

AkeemAnderson wrote:
Panzerfaust wrote:The game is called GRAND THEFT AUTO for a reason.
It is called GTA but this is a RP server.

We should be able to rent cars or buy them weather you have a house or not.

Very good suggestion. I am all for it.
Balls..That server is Light rp non rp..
...Agosto_Salieri a strange man from Sicily...
"First is Mama,Second is the Family And third is God"
Panzerfaust
Game Name(s): Gene_Hunt Marcus_Denroy

Post by Panzerfaust »

Yeah, this is a light RP server. Keyword is LIGHT. Nobody cares if you're running around jacking random cars because it's not like GAY ENCOUNTERS IN BATHROOMS where you're banned for not RPing traffic signals correctly. The primary focus is on having fun, and one can't have fun if they're stuck running around everywhere or calling taxi every three seconds because they are new and don't own a housecar.
AkeemAnderson

Post by AkeemAnderson »

Panzerfaust wrote:Yeah, this is a light RP server. Keyword is LIGHT. Nobody cares if you're running around jacking random cars because it's not like GAY ENCOUNTERS IN BATHROOMS where you're banned for not RPing traffic signals correctly. The primary focus is on having fun, and one can't have fun if they're stuck running around everywhere or calling taxi every three seconds because they are new and don't own a housecar.
You have a point but the topic is about having a personal car that can't be jacked, in other words, you can have the car it locked.

...and a pretty good idea I thought of, you can buy a "lock pick" at the 24/7 then you can type /picklock (id) to pick the lock of a players car (but not when they are in it of course) I still think this is a good idea, I am so tired of fishing and getting my car jacked for NO REASON.

Also, the car rental idea was pretty good as well.
Kitty_Mason
Server Moderator
Server Moderator

Post by Kitty_Mason »

AkeemAnderson wrote:You have a point but the topic is about having a personal car that can't be jacked, in other words, you can have the car it locked.
We already have these.
Nurgle wrote:kitty 'lol so what i study to design videogames and like cake' koronos
[10:50:31] [command] [Jack_Ree]: /me gets into vagina whole size
[10:06:39] [command] [Kenneth_Taylor]: /t 9923 Don't fuck with me elefant boy
Max Lion

Post by Max Lion »

With the cars all I would love to see is the ability to mod it and it spawn that way.
Like a an upgrade in the house car menu.
Kitty_Mason
Server Moderator
Server Moderator

Post by Kitty_Mason »

^ Aye i've always wanted that too. Swear i've seen it somewhere already, can't remember where though or to the extent they allowed you to mod your car.

Theres probably going to be some issues with the information being stored and retrieved when you log/your car spawns back though. Probably why it hasn't already been done. Or it's just a massive effort.
Nurgle wrote:kitty 'lol so what i study to design videogames and like cake' koronos
AkeemAnderson

Post by AkeemAnderson »

Kitty_Mason wrote:
AkeemAnderson wrote:You have a point but the topic is about having a personal car that can't be jacked, in other words, you can have the car it locked.
We already have these.
Not speaking about house cars.

Like a car dealership. even if you don't have a home you can bye a car at a dealership.
Ari_Papadopoulos
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Ari_Papadopoulos »

Max Lion wrote:With the cars all I would love to see is the ability to mod it and it spawn that way.
Like a an upgrade in the house car menu.
This is do-able now, in sa-mp 2.x, and we're (well, one of us) has stated his plans to code it in. I personally can't wait to drive around my pre-modded Virgo.
Lisye_Buck: this aint fucking role play **
Lisye_Buck: this is fucking retard **
Lisye_Buck: thats bullfuck **

Report from Jay_daWop_Gomezabino: cops arrested me, put me in the car so turtle would bite me to death

Report from Kate_West: (( i will your mother and sister and sisterfucker ))
Kitty_Mason
Server Moderator
Server Moderator

Post by Kitty_Mason »

AkeemAnderson wrote:Like a car dealership. even if you don't have a home you can bye a car at a dealership.
Look here
Casey_Calvert

Post by Casey_Calvert »

Yeah the renting cars are a good idea.
In game I rented some Sultan's so I can get around fast and I just pay a flat rate to the owner. I suggested I pay by the hour, but no I just paid a straight out 8K fee and drove around with it for the next 4 hours, even returning to the owner and going for a cruise.

In some other RP servers like World of Role Play, you can find cars at Wang's and you get in them. Before you drive it asks you to /rent and the price displayed on the screen at about 3-5K or to /exit. These cars were either a Flash Sultan or some other car. But seeing as there were not many people on the server (around about 6-7 at the time) the good cars that spawn are not used, so it defeats the purpose.

This could be the same deal accept the owner has bought the car and has put specified the price. The owner gets the cash that the renter pays. When its been blown up it simply re-spawns. If the tenant wants to rent it again either another flat rate of fee applies.

I’m not sure how many people would do this because not many are car maniacs like me but I also rent my Buffalo to newbie’s for like 5k or so if and when I don’t need it.

If there was a shortage of cars and you have some player owned cars to be rented. These players may also have their personal car as well as their Rent-A-Car. The other advantage is these Rent-A-Cars could be cars that you'll never see in the server, unless driven by an Admin.

Cars like Infurnus, Turismo and Bullet. Although these cars are not even on the House car list and I am not sure if this will be beneficial to the server.

It will boost richer players income that can afford to buy two cars and give fast transport for the players who need it and mat runners.

Also these rent cars could be Admin owned either the rent fee going to an admin, separate bank account for general revenue or just disappears.

This is only a suggestion so I don’t expect this kind of operation to work due to de-sync, scripting and other things to make it work.
Juke wrote: Pinoy Church Group-Founded by Joseph Macaibo, this gang which promised Phillipino RP served as a haven for thirteen year old poopsocking exploit masters.