Not receiving any interest

For bug reports that have been addressed or are not longer relevant

Moderators: Forum Moderators, Server Moderators

SonOfDonkeyman

Not receiving any interest

Post by SonOfDonkeyman »

Not sure if this is a bug or feature, but I have a 0 percent interest rate on my level 10 house and would like my 0.5 back.
toretto wrote:And to that Abramo idiot donkesson I like how you say "get on the point i got u nigga" when I wasn't the one who said it you are generally an all around faggot who thinks he knows every single thing about SZR and everyone who plays Fuck Off all you haters.
Gook_Johnson

Re: Not receiving any interest

Post by Gook_Johnson »

There is no more interest due to people making 200k+ on it a paycheck.
SonOfDonkeyman

Post by SonOfDonkeyman »

Yeah I figured that out and sold my buggy house. Couldn't you guys have introduced a progressive taxation system that would have let those of us who aren't rich yet take advantage of the interest to get rich at some point though?
toretto wrote:And to that Abramo idiot donkesson I like how you say "get on the point i got u nigga" when I wasn't the one who said it you are generally an all around faggot who thinks he knows every single thing about SZR and everyone who plays Fuck Off all you haters.
Jon Smith

Post by Jon Smith »

[08:06] <Jonathon_Smith> are you serious that theres no more interest?
[08:06] <goook> ya
[08:06] <Jonathon_Smith> D:
[08:06] <goook> adj made 2-300k interest per payday on mafia bank
[08:06] <goook> and draco raels had 30 mil
[08:06] <Jonathon_Smith> damn
[08:06] <goook> all on his own
[08:06] <goook> making half a mil a day
[08:06] <goook> on it
[08:07] <Jonathon_Smith> they should limit interest to people under a set amount of money
[08:07] <goook> suggest it
[08:08] <Jonathon_Smith> i will in a bit brb
[08:11] <goook> dont bother i put it in teh admin subform
Josh_Lee
Game Name(s): Josh_Lee - Level 13

Post by Josh_Lee »

This is pretty shitty, should make it so when you get over like 15+ or something your intrest cuts out.
Greg_Moyer
super kawaii ^_^!!!!!!!!

Post by Greg_Moyer »

Josh_Lee wrote:This is pretty shitty, should make it so when you get over like 15+ or something your intrest cuts out.
Then people wont level up and just save up there money. Also, level 15 takes forever to get to. We've been going for about 5-6 months now and people are finally starting to hit level 15
<DoctorJones> actually greg was really accurate
<DoctorJones> [08:13:19 PM] Greg_Moyer: Time untill unban request comes in from blitz: t-minus 5 minutes
<DoctorJones> [08:18:41 PM] *** Blitz has joined #gta.
<tmm3k> 22 seconds off
<Godamnit> And thats why Greg > You
Josh_Lee

Post by Josh_Lee »

Greg_Moyer wrote:
Josh_Lee wrote:This is pretty shitty, should make it so when you get over like 15+ or something your intrest cuts out.
Then people wont level up and just save up there money. Also, level 15 takes forever to get to. We've been going for about 5-6 months now and people are finally starting to hit level 15
Theres got to be some sort of concept to make this all work out. Taking intrest away is like not having a bank, just keep it on you.
Kitty_Mason
Server Moderator
Server Moderator

Post by Kitty_Mason »

Josh_Lee wrote:Taking intrest away is like not having a bank, just keep it on you.
So true, the bank has become obsolete now. Theres no incentive to put your money in there anymore, you might as well just keep it in your pocket.

Maybe you can set a maximum to the level of interest someone can recieve? Like 10k at most, wether you have $2 million in the bank or $20 million.
Nurgle wrote:kitty 'lol so what i study to design videogames and like cake' koronos
[10:50:31] [command] [Jack_Ree]: /me gets into vagina whole size
[10:06:39] [command] [Kenneth_Taylor]: /t 9923 Don't fuck with me elefant boy
Gerofied
Game Name(s): Gero_Gordimer

Post by Gerofied »

Without interest there is really only one main function for the house, *the car.

Being quite new I think that the idea of a interest cap where eventually everyone gets around the same amount.

*Don't know if it was so, but maybe different interests for different house positions ?

Forgive me if I'm wrong,

The more Upgraded house to more interest?

____

If not maybe a different system to gain interest, quests for banks ?
Gero_Gordimer - Pinoy
Josh_Lee

Post by Josh_Lee »

Kitty_Mason wrote:
Josh_Lee wrote:Taking intrest away is like not having a bank, just keep it on you.
So true, the bank has become obsolete now. Theres no incentive to put your money in there anymore, you might as well just keep it in your pocket.

Maybe you can set a maximum to the level of interest someone can recieve? Like 10k at most, wether you have $2 million in the bank or $20 million.
This would be awesome, just have it like a house price
level 1 house = 50k = 5k intrest
level 2 house = 100k = 6k intrest
level 3 house = 150k = 7k intrest
And so on, or what ever other figures that would be realistic.
Gerofied wrote:Without interest there is really only one main function for the house, *the car.

Being quite new I think that the idea of a interest cap where eventually everyone gets around the same amount.

*Don't know if it was so, but maybe different interests for different house positions ?

Forgive me if I'm wrong,

The more Upgraded house to more interest?

____

If not maybe a different system to gain interest, quests for banks ?
This was the old system for intrest, if you had a level 9-10 house you would get .5 intrest.
Greg_Moyer
super kawaii ^_^!!!!!!!!

Post by Greg_Moyer »

Since your all going to carry your money on you, we will now make you loose any money on hand when you die.

Banks just became useful.
<DoctorJones> actually greg was really accurate
<DoctorJones> [08:13:19 PM] Greg_Moyer: Time untill unban request comes in from blitz: t-minus 5 minutes
<DoctorJones> [08:18:41 PM] *** Blitz has joined #gta.
<tmm3k> 22 seconds off
<Godamnit> And thats why Greg > You
Josh_Lee

Post by Josh_Lee »

Greg_Moyer wrote:Since your all going to carry your money on you, we will now make you loose any money on hand when you die.

Wait a sec, so that means if we have 100k we die, loose it have $0 and then $500 medic bill to bring us to $-500
One_of_a_kind

Post by One_of_a_kind »

yeah but what if youre in bank and you withdraw 350k to buy a house and someone in bank kills you you lose that money, that would suck

is there any way to make no guns allowed in bank OR you can pay for house straight from bank?
Last edited by One_of_a_kind on December 6th, 2008, 4:12 am, edited 1 time in total.
Alexander_Zimmermann

Post by Alexander_Zimmermann »

Greg_Moyer wrote:Since your all going to carry your money on you, we will now make you loose any money on hand when you die.

Greg_Moyer can always make you smile :iss:
The boiled juice from the cactus contains
the worlds highest concentration
of the hallucinogen known as mescaline.