Wu-Tang Gang (WTG)

Moderators: Juke, Forum Moderators, Server Moderators

Pete_Smith
Game Name(s): Antwuan_Dixon

Wu-Tang Gang (WTG)

Post by Pete_Smith »

Gang Name: Wu-Tang Gang (WTG)

Gang Description: It all began with some guys from the streets who met eachother because they all were from the ghetto in a dangerous town and needed to make money. Hustlin day and night, and most important, they are the best homies. After a long time making money and trying to stay alive they decided to move to SZR town, because there were very big gang wars and it wasn't safe anymore. They find a hood with some small houses, and deside to start a new life in this hood.

Now they chill daily at their hood, and are still making money and having fun. If there are problems, they help eachother. And if there are people who like us, we make new friends. We drink together, we eat together, we hustle together, we kill together, we chill together. We are like brothers.

Because we are hanging out a long time together, we are starting a good gang. Because in this town, a good gang, is really important.

Why?: ((I'm level 4 and i think that is high enough to be a good leader. But the people who are now in the gang, are people who i know in real life. We go to the same school, so we know eachother very well. That's good for helping eachother and hanging out together.))

Members

Pete_Smith / Pete_Smith
Stewie_Griffin / Stewie_Griffin
Ultimate_SHHADA / Ultimate_SHHADA
Stefan_Philips / Stefan_Philips
Don_Mike / Don_Mike
YoUnG_Sealth / not registered on the forum yet, sorry for that.

Desired Skins

We wanna use different skins, so not skins with the same color and that stuff.
We were thinking about using these skins:

Image Skin ID: 44
Image Skin ID: 261
Image Skin ID: 25
Image Skin ID: 47
Image Skin ID: 95
Image Skin ID: 58
Image Skin ID: 154

The hood

The hood we live in now, were we already bought some houses, is this hood:

Maybe i wrote in bad english, i'm sorry for that.
I hope you guys think it's a good idea, maybe a little standard, but i thought, let's try it!
:clint:
Last edited by Pete_Smith on December 15th, 2008, 6:55 am, edited 1 time in total.
not pete_smith anymore:
Antwuan_Dixon

ImageImage

GROVE STREET
Ultimate_SHHADA
Game Name(s): Shhada_McMahon

Re: Wu-Tang Gang (WTG)

Post by Ultimate_SHHADA »

8-) nice piet smit xD

nice shit n all,,
but the skins,,
(why r there not our skins in?)
nvm...: :P
but g2g now n sleep.
if yall wanna contact me
do it here:
http://shhada.blogspot.com/
IG Name: Shhada_McMahon
Faction / Gang: The Rude Boys
Level / Rank (in unofficial faction): 6 / 5

/me rolls a nice ganja and blazes it hard
RASTAFARAAAI
kotmatroskin
Game Name(s): Frank_Guinevere

Post by kotmatroskin »

Your story is the most stereotypical thing ever. Your name doesn't even have anything to do with it. Your Why?, which is oft the most important part of applications is also really bad. ((And most of those skins are taken. Also, no one actually knows you outside your little school gang. If you're going to implicate levels in the process, 4 is really not enough experience))

Read how prominent families got their position (typically funny things, even gimmicky, are better than the boring gangsterzzz shit), get to know the various groups and people in LS and maybe keep your less intelligent friends quiet. Try again later. FYI I don't decide anything.
Image~
Darren_cilia

Post by Darren_cilia »

Pete_Smith wrote:((I'm level 4 and i think that is high enough to be a good leader
I don't think level can determine if you are a good leader or no, it takes more then just level.

Also I think level 4 is pretty low for a leader because you'll need money, which probably at level 4 you hardly have for your own.
Ando

Post by Ando »

i will join if i can be ODB
<JohnBadBot> ando: he won the whole server
Juke
yardmin
yardmin

Post by Juke »

The English isn't as terrible as most apps posted here. The story is bland and cliche but it's not full of ridiculous shit like being "born in a hail of gunfire."

There's no theme between the skins, it looks completely random. I'm guessing you just let everyone choose "their own personal skin" and added it to your list.

It's good that you know everyone in real life, and you may do something good for the server, but nothing in this app would warrant receiving a gang slot. Leading a large private gang is hard and it does require a lot of in game money.

You should stay unofficial for a while, operating out of a /joingang, or even have everyone join up with a larger existing faction in /families.
Pete_Smith

Post by Pete_Smith »

Alright, thanks for the comments. I really understand what the problem is.
I think it's good to have it unofficial, but there is one question i have. Is it a problem when we all buy our houses in that hood? (because we are an unofficial gang)
Last edited by Pete_Smith on December 4th, 2008, 11:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.
not pete_smith anymore:
Antwuan_Dixon

ImageImage

GROVE STREET
Kofi_Kingston
Game Name(s): Kofi_Kingston Samuel_L_Jackson Dave_Mustaine

Post by Kofi_Kingston »

Pete_Smith wrote:Alright, thanks for the comments. I really understand what the problem is.
I think it's good to have it unofficial, but there is one question i have. Is it a problem when we all buy all houses in that hood? (because we are an unofficial gang)
It's perfectly fine.
<stenchman> ☣☠④②ⓞ☠☣
Juke
yardmin
yardmin

Post by Juke »

Pete_Smith wrote:Alright, thanks for the comments. I really understand what the problem is.
I think it's good to have it unofficial, but there is one question i have. Is it a problem when we all buy our houses in that hood? (because we are an unofficial gang)
Yeah - that's a common practice for unofficial gangs and some of the official factions. "Claiming" a block for houses or as a hang out and guarding it or using it for something. Of course, others might take offense, but that's part of the fun.

Just remember, handle your conflicts in character on your own, don't go asking the admins for help.
Kevin_Moretti

Post by Kevin_Moretti »

Stewie_Griffin / stewie

This guy is mine :madprops: :madprops:
SonOfDonkeyman

Post by SonOfDonkeyman »

These guys ain't nuthin'g ta fuck wit.
toretto wrote:And to that Abramo idiot donkesson I like how you say "get on the point i got u nigga" when I wasn't the one who said it you are generally an all around faggot who thinks he knows every single thing about SZR and everyone who plays Fuck Off all you haters.
Pete_Smith

Post by Pete_Smith »

Oh by the way, close this topic please :bubblewoop:
not pete_smith anymore:
Antwuan_Dixon

ImageImage

GROVE STREET
Lance_Wilson

Post by Lance_Wilson »