Moderators: Juke, Forum Moderators, Server Moderators

Rocky_Hustler
Game Name(s): Rocky Cortez

The 187Gangsters

Post by Rocky_Hustler »

Gang Name:187Gangsters
Gang Description: The Story of the 187Gangsters
Los Santos, 1992, 14 December

Rocky Cortez the Man Who Brought The 187 Gangsters to A City Called Los Santos. Rocky Had A Career In The City, Until A Bunch Of Gangsters Came rolling up on him. Normally a gang will kill the person, but these lots tied Rocky up in their vans and took him to a crib. They tied him up on a chair and called Rocky’s Homies. Rocky wasn’t the only one leading the gang he had a under boss Named Lincoln. While Rocky was doing his business, His underboss was the one who took in charge with the Gang. Lincoln told his members we need to roll. In the 187 Gang there were Skilled and Respectful Members That Rocky had trained. The Members had always listened to their high ranker’s. The Gang had a Big problem, their Guns and armour where Finished. Lincoln called a Dealer Named Raul Cortez. He was always loaded with Guns and Armour. As he arrived he told the underboss I’m coming with you. Lincoln Didn’t Take time to think so he said Alright let’s roll. As The Gang were approaching the Crib, they Saw People on roofs holding Rifles. They Stopped and got out of their cars. They Aimed At The top of the Cribs and every were around the property. The Leader of the Mafias Was Named Calogero Vizzini. The Members that were holding Rocky untied him and walked him outside. Calogero put a gun on Rocky’s Head and walked to Lincoln. The Guns were facing everyone. Lincoln Asked Calogero what he wants. Calogero answered,” I want 1mill or your Leader is History”. Lincoln thought and said “Okay, But when do we get our boss back?”
” Right Now if you want, and when are we going to get our cash?” Calogero Replied
“When we get our Boss back”
As Calogero Let Go of Rocky, Bullets Were Flying And Landing At The Mafias. Rocky was proud of his gang and asked Lincoln how you manage to get all of them guns. Lincoln mentioned Raul’s name and Luckily Rocky Recruited Raul and promoted him to an Officer. “We won’t have any trouble ever again with the Mafias” Said Rocky.

Why?:Well My Members Like how i organise Stuff very quick and how i respect them And they think that im good for this postition

Members
Rocky_Cortez(Leader)(Rank 6)
Lincoln_Burrows(LT)(Rank 5)
Raul_Cortez(Officer)(Rank 4)
Jan_Picek(Officer)(Rank 4)
Mike_Snider(Soldier)(Rank 3)
Cezar_Jackson(Soldier)(Rank 3)

Desired Skins
The Skins Are shown Below in the JPG Picture
Attachments
187h.jpg
187h.jpg (201.19 KiB) Viewed 3555 times
187.jpg
187.jpg (112.44 KiB) Viewed 3557 times
Last edited by Rocky_Hustler on December 14th, 2008, 2:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Yzanami_yoko

Re: The 187Gangsters

Post by Yzanami_yoko »

I like it.I wish this gang be official and i hope god (Nurgle) will decide to give us chance.
Nelson_Green Ex-Pirate (Redbeard_Frank)
Carter_Johnson

Post by Carter_Johnson »

(( We assume the year is 1992 not 2008 )) :cripes:
kotmatroskin
Game Name(s): Frank_Guinevere

Post by kotmatroskin »

Stop capitalizing every word it is fucking retarded
Image~
Shadee

Post by Shadee »

Nice App :) Hope to see you guys in game and official because what i can see on /families is most of the them are deleted and that we need new gangs.
Good Luck XD
Johnny_Forelli

Post by Johnny_Forelli »

Rocky_Hustler wrote:The Leader of the Mafias Was Named Calogero Vizzini. The Members that were holding Rocky untied him and walked him outside. Calogero put a gun on Rocky’s Head and walked to Lincoln. The Guns were facing everyone. Lincoln Asked Calogero what he wants. Calogero answered,” I want 1mill or your Leader is History”. Lincoln thought and said “Okay, But when do we get our boss back?”
” Right Now if you want, and when are we going to get our cash?” Calogero Replied
As Calogero Let Go of Rocky, Bullets Were Flying And Landing At The Mafias. Rocky was proud of his gang and asked Lincoln how you manage to get all of them guns. Lincoln mentioned Raul’s name and Luckily Rocky Recruited Raul and promoted him to an Officer. “We won’t have any trouble ever again with the Mafias” Said Rocky.
(( Rocky I have to ask you, when did this ever happen. As far as I am concerned Calogero_Vizzini is still alive. Maybe get a fictional character? Also we aren't the "Mafias".))
Hector_Mata
Game Name(s): Hector_Mata Hekutoru_Kahaya

Post by Hector_Mata »

Nice apply, the truth and to a lack of decent app hope that if this is accepted
Venezuela

Xfire: kikosalaz

Google-Senpai will never recognize you.
Rachael
hotdogmin
hotdogmin

Post by Rachael »

you will have to pick new skins, you have accidentally picked Elroys (vagos leader 249) and my (LSPD 233) skins, also a mag C skin (192)

sorry, nice app though.
[IMG]
Satural

Post by Satural »

You mad only an arms dealer?I am much more than that and now police will be after me....Stupid move to write my name here ;)..Nice appl btw i am just kidding..If they give you the change try to do great work..

...Agosto_Salieri a strange man from Sicily...
"First is Mama,Second is the Family And third is God"
...Agosto_Salieri a strange man from Sicily...
"First is Mama,Second is the Family And third is God"
Juke
yardmin
yardmin

Post by Juke »

App reads like you were trying to namedrop as much as possible and write as little as possible

Not impressive, your continued streak of bad gang apps will hurt your already meager chances of a gang slot
Carlito_Cortez

Post by Carlito_Cortez »

Nice app XD
Rocky_Hustler

Post by Rocky_Hustler »

Johnny_Forelli wrote:
Rocky_Hustler wrote:The Leader of the Mafias Was Named Calogero Vizzini. The Members that were holding Rocky untied him and walked him outside. Calogero put a gun on Rocky’s Head and walked to Lincoln. The Guns were facing everyone. Lincoln Asked Calogero what he wants. Calogero answered,” I want 1mill or your Leader is History”. Lincoln thought and said “Okay, But when do we get our boss back?”
(( Rocky I have to ask you, when did this ever happen. As far as I am concerned Calogero_Vizzini is still alive. Maybe get a fictional character? Also we aren't the "Mafias".))
LOL XD I just wanted to include your family in the story :).
Juke wrote:App reads like you were trying to namedrop as much as possible and write as little as possible

Not impressive, your continued streak of bad gang apps will hurt your already meager chances of a gang slot
What you trying to say? XD
Rachael wrote:you will have to pick new skins, you have accidentally picked Elroys (vagos leader 249) and my (LSPD 233) skins, also a mag C skin (192)

sorry, nice app though.
Oh ok i will try to fix the skins thanks for letting me know
Brencl

Post by Brencl »

yea....nice one rocky really...hope we do it
josue wrote:HAHAHAH thx god i have other game right now nobody cant play szr lol everyone will get a big sick for this!!!!!!!!! :f5: SUCK MY JAPONE DICK jin !
Carlito_Cortez

Post by Carlito_Cortez »

Good luck Rocky hope its successfull.
Rocky_Hustler

Post by Rocky_Hustler »

I need to get a reply from a admin that accepts and declines app