Forum rules
Youtube Video: show
SonOfDonkeyman

Jawaharlal_Singh

Post by SonOfDonkeyman »

In-character information:
Character name:Jawaharlal Singh
Date of birth:08/02/1960
Education:I attend New Delhi Rickshaw Academy for one furlong. During my time with fifty other learners at academy, I learn to pedal rickshaw and to argue about price.
Style:Provincial.
Height: 5'4
Weight: 125
Bench press: I do not press benches, I pull rickshaw along road. Question is confusing?
Gold: 15,000,000 rupees ($10)

Taxi exam scores-
Written: ? Hello what is written?
Oral: ??? Still do not understand?
Driving: ?? Yes?

Why you feel you will be an asset to the Taxi faction: I am dedicated Rickshaw driver with strong legs and own rickshaw.

Out-of-character information:
Previous characters/alternate accounts: Erik_Donkesson, Johan_Donkesson, Adolf_Donkesson, Abramo_Marsala, Adoulaye_Jackson, William_Martel, Gunter_Langsturm
Roleplay skill level: 157.962 (rounded up)
Timezone: PST
Time spent in-game daily: 2-3
toretto wrote:And to that Abramo idiot donkesson I like how you say "get on the point i got u nigga" when I wasn't the one who said it you are generally an all around faggot who thinks he knows every single thing about SZR and everyone who plays Fuck Off all you haters.
SonOfDonkeyman

Re: Jawaharlal_Singh

Post by SonOfDonkeyman »

hello?
toretto wrote:And to that Abramo idiot donkesson I like how you say "get on the point i got u nigga" when I wasn't the one who said it you are generally an all around faggot who thinks he knows every single thing about SZR and everyone who plays Fuck Off all you haters.
SALMON

Post by SALMON »

hello my name tajlorek, is nice to meet you
pichers
SonOfDonkeyman

Post by SonOfDonkeyman »

hello tajlorek, you want rickshaw driver? cheap fast, fast cheap?
SonOfDonkeyman

Post by SonOfDonkeyman »

i manly man, fight lion with knife
SonOfDonkeyman

Post by SonOfDonkeyman »

i learn to drive like wild eagle on mean streets of new delhi
Youtube Video: show
american traffic is small sparrow i will crush and consume