Idlewood Saints App (Ranks fixed, Rules added) [Disbanded]

Moderators: Juke, Forum Moderators, Server Moderators

Jay_Vegas
super kawaii ^_^!!!!!!!!

Idlewood Saints App (Ranks fixed, Rules added) [Disbanded]

Post by Jay_Vegas »

Idlewood Saints.
For Convicts who need hope.

My clothes wishlist:: ((Desired skins.))

Rank 0-2
http://wiki.sa-mp.com/wiki/Image:Skin_221.png ID 221.
http://wiki.sa-mp.com/wiki/Image:Skin_143.png ID 143.

Rank 3-4
http://wiki.sa-mp.com/wiki/Image:Skin_176.png ID 176.
http://wiki.sa-mp.com/wiki/Image:Skin_143.png ID 143.

Rank 5
http://wiki.sa-mp.com/wiki/Image:Skin_48.png ID 48.
http://wiki.sa-mp.com/wiki/Image:Skin_176.png ID 176.

Rank 6
http://wiki.sa-mp.com/wiki/Image:Skin_177.png ID 177.
http://wiki.sa-mp.com/wiki/Image:Skin_156.png ID 156.

Female Skins.
Any Rank
http://wiki.sa-mp.com/wiki/Image:Skin_214.png ID 214.
http://wiki.sa-mp.com/wiki/Image:Skin_41.png ID 51.
http://wiki.sa-mp.com/wiki/Image:Skin_93.png ID 93.

Members. ((InGameName/ForumName))

Rank 6.
Jay_Vegas/Jay_Vegas
Maleck_Denroy/Maleck_Denroy/Francis Gambert.

Rank 5.
Jeff_Vegas/Ole_Tomsom
Roger_That/Mickey_Hoon

Rank 4.

Rank 3.
Jeff_Pascale/???

Rank 2
Connor_McManus/???
Misan_Thorpe/???
Scott_Vosloo/???
Ricardo_Vegas/???
Polat_Rieper/???

Rank 1

Total Amount of Members:: 10
((There are loads of players who say they want to join once we come official, e.g. Calum_ONeil, Matthew_Stevens etc.))

The Story:

26th Febuary 1985..

Jay_Vegas looked over his shoulder, he stood in a deserted, dark road in the middle of Ganton. He couldn’t see anyone, the plan should go well.
Jay strode up to the side of the Bullet and smashed its window, immediately the alarm went off. He had to work fast. Jay reached put his hand through the shattered window and unlocked it from the inside. He had to work quickly. He quickly reached under the wheel, cut the wires and pushed them together again, the car roared and whined as it started up.
He had done it! All he to do was to get to the docks so he could export it to the over sea buyers.
Jay drove over the bridge; he could spot a blue and red blur sitting at the end of his path. Fuck, cops! He couldn’t turn back, as he had just noticed a black Huntley which had been watching him the whole time. He stopped the car, and put his hands in the air.
January 2nd 1965..
Maleck_Denroy stared into his dark, young face in the mirror. He felt like 500 tonnes had been dumped on him. Business had been pretty shit recently, his friends disbanded, his associate’s dead, and a reward for his head wasn’t making things any better. He had no money, just his best friend Revolver and his clothes for company. Things could be worse, he could be in jail or dead.
Maleck strode over to the sink and washed his face, he stared into the mirror at his reflection. Something was moving behind him, then he saw a gun poke out of the darkness. “Shit!” was his immediate reaction as he fell to the floor and the mirror shattered in a hail of gunfire. Maleck quickly crawled over to the floor to his friend revolver pointed it into the darkness and shot.
All was silent, then a dull thud as a body hit the floor. Maleck took a candle from his bedside table, and walked towards the shadows, where the corpse of Chief of Police lay. At that same moment, sirens chorused through the derelict home.
Maleck was sentenced to life.

10th December 1985..

Jay stood in the cue of the cafeteria. He still hadn’t got used to prison life. The only thing he had got used to was the shitty food. He didn’t even glance at the shit that was piled onto his boil anymore, he pretty much wanted the next 7 years to go quickly. Jay took his pile of shit over to a table, sat and tucked in. A man with greying hair and a frail yet friendly face was opposite him.
A Latino man jolted Jay. “Ey’ esse pass me some cake.” The Latino man stretched out a hand. Jay blinked at him blankly. “Ey’ esse!! You don’t wanna’ be saying no to me!” the Latino got out his seat and moved closer to Jay. “Fucking hell Diaz stop acting like you the man, you just came in this week,” the man with the frail face glared at Diaz, the cocky Latino. “Ey sorry boss.” The Latino sat down and obeyed the frail man. The old man held out his hand. “I’m Maleck, been in here for about 30 years.” Jay looked at his hand, and shook it.

January 2nd 1992..

Jay and Maleck strode out across the prison, all prisoners moved out of their way as they came. A sense of authority lingered around them. “I’m being released today..” Jay said. Maleck didn’t say a word. “Yes I know, if I am lucky I may come, it’s the 30th Anniversary of me being in this shithole. But I guess its home.” Maleck looked up at the tall Jailhouse. “I could be released for good behaviour, but I do not have much hope anymore..”
Later that day, Jay and Maleck were released.

April 24th 1992..

Jay sat in the empty church, staring at the light which penetrated through the delicate windows. Maleck walked across the rows of chairs with a distinct click, tap. “Ay man what’s up?” Maleck said. Jay looked up and glared at Maleck. “Well, we live on the street, we have no cash, and no one wants to employ Convicts. Apart from that, I’m hungry, but I’m fine..” Jay mumbled and looked at the altar. Maleck sighed. “Well, anythings possible, I got released from a life sentence, anything’s possible, have faith. Say a pray man.” Maleck turned and walked out of the room. The words ‘have faith,’ echoed through Jays mind.
Jay and Maleck pulled into the run down motel in Ganton. “You sure they take old Convicts like us?” Jay said. “Everyone in heres a convict man..” Maleck got out the car and strode over to the door. The door opened and a man with a light blue shirt, he heard laughter behind a door in the little apartment. “You a convict?” said the man in the blue shirt. “Yes, you all ones?” Maleck said. “Yeah, we got a little project going on, you know, selling guns and shit.” The man said. Maleck raised an eyebrow.

2 months later, Idlewood Saints was born in. They were constructed of Felons & Convicts. Different races, different jobs, all connected by the identity of being an Idlewood Saint.

((I didn't realise until afterward how similar my story is to Shawshank Redemption, and Ralph and Piggys relationship from Lord of the Flies is like Maleck and Jays lol.))
-------------------------------------
Gang Info.

Gang Car color ID:: 116, 2.
Gang color: Aqua/Light blue.

Gang Car:

http://wiki.sa-mp.com/wiki/Image:Vehicle_419.jpg Esperanto, ID 419
http://wiki.sa-mp.com/wiki/Image:Vehicle_445.jpg Admiral ID 445

Idlewood Saints Hobbies::
Skydiving ~ Sometimes we just like to get in a plane and jump out of it at 600ft in the air.

Mechanics ~ Men like their cars!

Dope Selling/Using ~ Making cash and getting high, very nice.

Driving cars very fast ~ Yes, very fast.

Ranks:

Rank 6: Life Sentence.
Rank 5: Grand Theft Auto.
Rank 4: Cop Killer.
Rank 3: Dealer.
Rank 2: Convict.
Rank 1: DUI.
Rank 0: Innocent.

Desired Color.

Aqua
or
Dark Blue.

(( Darker than the FBI color.))

----------------------------

Why?

((I am incredibly active, I know what its like to have a idiot leader, so I know how to be a friendly yet firm leader for my family. Also, many people have dedicated themselves to this gang. The family is very unique, the story is different and the way we handle ourselves is THINKing first; we choose our decisions wisely and don't spark random wars and DM idiots for no reason.))

Rules & Warning System.

#1 Do not DM ~ Plain faggotry, if we witness you or get complaints of you DMing you will be given 1 warning.

#2 Do not whine like a lil kid when you get a warn ~ It's annoying and will result in another warn.

#3 If you shiftjack someone, pay them for what they lost ~ Logging when we ask you to pay them will result in 2 warnings.

#4 Obey Server Rules ~ Breaking a banishable server rule results in 2 warnings, breaking a Bannable rule results in an instant kick.

#5 Don't start shit then leave higher ranks or others to clean the mess up ~ Don't go and shoot a family then log off, leaving everyone else oblivious to the fact that you just started a war.. will result in a warning, for major cases maybe more.

#6 Listen to higher ranks ~ If someone of a higher rank tells you to do something serious and important, just do it. Its incrediblly annoying when people don't listen or start arguements about "who's the boss." Will result in one warning, if it carries on maybe more.

#7 Don't play around with cops ~ When they come to us and complain about a member it doesn't make us look good. Logging to avoid results in 2 warnings, plain faggotry to cops will result in one warning.

#8 Try and keep player car jacking to a minimum ~ It makes us look bad if our members keep jacking everyone for their rides, try and take cars which are not being used.

#9 Try and use good grammar ~ If you have a good enough reason why your grammar may be bad ( i.e, you have to use one hand for some reason, English isn't your first language, etc, ) then we will understand, but if we find your just being lazy, we'll warn. Cuz u wuldnt wanna evenn lookin at diz app if I waz to tlk like idz, annd namd it "IdlWud SayntZ!"

#10 No faggotry ~ Obvious reasons why, will result in one warning or being killed, however we see fit.

#11 Do not make Allies/Enemies without a Rank 6's permission ~ Its annoying when we log on and find families shooting us up cause you went and allied a crappy family.

3 formal warnings will result in a kick, for major cases you may just be kicked straight away.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

DISBANDED

This apps been up for 2 weeks with no reply, our members are becoming inpatient and leaving. Vagos started shit then blamed us, so we got sick of it and disbanded. We probably had no chance anyway..
Last edited by Jay_Vegas on March 22nd, 2009, 10:47 am, edited 36 times in total.
Chief K.

I'm an OG.
Francis_Gambert

Re: Idlewood Saints App (Also recruiting)

Post by Francis_Gambert »

I think that roger_that should be a LT and Aaron should be a recruit. But still a pretty good app.
Name:Ping_Tuki
Level:10
civilian
Ole_Tomsom
Game Name(s): John Torino

Post by Ole_Tomsom »

Really, i like your idea.
And you have talked about it much, and its good to see that you got members.
Witch i didnt know you did, becouse you are in Yakuza atm. (?)..
I will also suppport you!

This is just a idea:
Members.

Rank 6.
Jay_Vegas/Jay_Vegas

Rank 5.
Roger_That/???

Rank 4.
Aaron_Triggs/???
Ricardo_Vegas/???

Rank 3.
Polat_Rieper/???
Mike_Meyers/???
Jay_Vegas
super kawaii ^_^!!!!!!!!

Post by Jay_Vegas »

Jeff I'm not Yakuza anymore, quit to sustain my gang more. We currently have members living in our HQ, with gang colors, and we have allies aswell.
Chief K.

I'm an OG.
Kofi_Kingston
Game Name(s): Kofi_Kingston Samuel_L_Jackson Dave_Mustaine

Post by Kofi_Kingston »

Jay_Vegas wrote:For Convicts who need hope
lol cute
<stenchman> ☣☠④②ⓞ☠☣
Jay_Vegas
super kawaii ^_^!!!!!!!!

Post by Jay_Vegas »

Kofi_Kingston wrote:
lol cute
YES VERY! Now love it or die.

/me swings axe at kofi.
Chief K.

I'm an OG.
Ole_Tomsom

Post by Ole_Tomsom »

Jay_Vegas wrote:
Kofi_Kingston wrote:
lol cute
YES VERY! Now love it or die.

/me swings axe at kofi.
Hahaha!
Francis_Gambert

This gang is never going to be made if Grove keeps killing us and stealing our cash .
civilian
James_Walker

Post by James_Walker »

Francis_Gambert wrote:This gang is never going to be made if Grove keeps killing us and stealing our cash .
Ya damn right bitch.
Harry Gittes

Post by Harry Gittes »

Gaton
Dom
Server Moderator
Server Moderator

Post by Dom »

your colors are holy shit in this app, but it means you took time with it

idk what to think of it, i like the idea

good luck
<Report> [report] Dominic_Cattano (3): i am Hacker
Jay_Vegas
super kawaii ^_^!!!!!!!!

Post by Jay_Vegas »

Yeah I know, (( but that Grove stealing cash thing is just RP Maleck.. don't worry about it, just RP it out. ))
I've editted the App about 11 times..
Last edited by Jay_Vegas on March 15th, 2009, 12:02 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Chief K.

I'm an OG.
Jeremy_Clarckson
Game Name(s): Jeremy_Clarkson

Post by Jeremy_Clarckson »

Good application.
Jay_Vegas
super kawaii ^_^!!!!!!!!

Post by Jay_Vegas »

Thanks for the positive feedback. I tried to make the gang as original as possible. I didn't want a "We came from the neighborhood, makin' dat money and da bitchez!" kind of story. I wanted the characters to have flaws and to have made mistakes in their lives that we can relate to. Also, we've got a lots of well known members interested in joining if we were to become official.
Chief K.

I'm an OG.
Ole_Tomsom

Post by Ole_Tomsom »

Jay_Vegas wrote:Yeah I know, (( but that Grove stealing cash thing is just RP Jeff.. don't worry about it, just RP it out. ))
I've editted the App about 11 times..
Wrong person...
Rocky_Hustler
Game Name(s): Rocky Cortez

Post by Rocky_Hustler »

Very good App. Problem is you have 4! Leaderz. At points, your gang would have about 8claimers or 5 including ur LT'S. Im sure every point that comes, your crew would have 5claimers. Thats da problem but im sure you can sort it.. Other than that good app and good luck! :)
Jay_Vegas
super kawaii ^_^!!!!!!!!

Post by Jay_Vegas »

Haha, yeah I realised that, but they're all on at different times, I.E Roger is on at about 9 at night for me, whereas Maleck is on at 3 in the afternoon.
Chief K.

I'm an OG.
Francis_Gambert

Rocky_Hustler wrote:Very good App. Problem is you have 4! Leaderz. At points, your gang would have about 8claimers or 5 including ur LT'S. Im sure every point that comes, your crew would have 5claimers.
Im trying to make jay fix that but hes very stubborn.
civilian
Jay_Vegas
super kawaii ^_^!!!!!!!!

Post by Jay_Vegas »

Maleck, when we join we need people to lead if we were absent for some time.
Chief K.

I'm an OG.
Jay_Vegas
super kawaii ^_^!!!!!!!!

Post by Jay_Vegas »

I`ll change the ranks tomorrow. I am on my phone , so I can't edit it now.
Chief K.

I'm an OG.
Ole_Tomsom

Post by Ole_Tomsom »

Last edited by Jay_Vegas on Sun Mar 15, 2009 4:00 pm, edited 21 times in total.

Woah!
Anyway, i will try to take a talk with him, cus i dont get why Aaron_Triggs is LT? (WTF!)
This is how it SHOULD be.
Rank 6.
Jay_Vegas/Jay_Vegas

Rank 5.
Roger_That/Mickey_Hoon
Jeff_Vegas/Ole_Tomsom
Ricardo_Vegas/???
Polat_Rieper/???

Rank 4.
Polat_Rieper/???
Aaron_Triggs/???
Mike_Meyers/???

Rank 3.
Twitch_Rose/???
Calvin_Powers/???
Jeff_Pascale/???

Rank 2
Connor_McManus/???
Misan_Thorpe/???
Scott_Vosloo

Rank 1
Francis_Gambert

wow thats better than how jay did it (no offense jay).
civilian
Jay_Vegas
super kawaii ^_^!!!!!!!!

Post by Jay_Vegas »

Okay, I agree with you guys. Ranks going to be updated + adding rules.

EDIT:: Updated Ranks and added Rules.
Chief K.

I'm an OG.
special_k
Game Name(s): Desmond_Dekker Stza_Crack Liz_Potorski

Re: Idlewood Saints App (Ranks Updated, Rules added)

Post by special_k »

damn I like this app,
nice job :D
Desmond_Dekker - Satan's Serpents M.C.
Stza_Crack
Liz_Potorski
Angel_Giajivo wrote:ALL FUCKEN COPS!!! THEY SMELL LIKE DICK, AND SPERM THEMSELVES!!! THERE ALL DICK SUCKERS AND EAT SHIT!!!
Francis_Gambert

Re: Idlewood Saints App (Ranks Updated, Rules added)

I dont really understand why our cars are esperontos though. we aren't mexicans.
civilian