The La Cosa Nostra "Our Thing"

Moderators: Juke, Forum Moderators, Server Moderators

skylord

Re: The La Cosa Nostra "Our Thing"

Post by skylord »

Why do you guys even mind having a second mafia, Look at every families only the bikers are different, Every other gangs are Street O.G's, Samething different name. Why not 2 mafia?
Kitty_Mason
Server Moderator
Server Moderator

Post by Kitty_Mason »

^ There are only two. Grove and Ballas.

One is good, the other is lame.

This would be a big problem for Cosa Nostra. I reckon they'd be constantly getting compared to The Mafia, and just referred to as 'the crap one'. Not that i'm saying you would be crap, but compared to the SSF...
Nurgle wrote:kitty 'lol so what i study to design videogames and like cake' koronos
[10:50:31] [command] [Jack_Ree]: /me gets into vagina whole size
[10:06:39] [command] [Kenneth_Taylor]: /t 9923 Don't fuck with me elefant boy
Dom
Server Moderator
Server Moderator

Post by Dom »

Kitty_Mason wrote:^ There are only two. Grove and Ballas.

One is good, the other is lame.

This would be a big problem for Cosa Nostra. I reckon they'd be constantly getting compared to The Mafia, and just referred to as 'the crap one'. Not that i'm saying you would be crap, but compared to the SSF...
Let me finish Kitty's sentence.

compared to the ssf... you would be miniscule shit.
<Report> [report] Dominic_Cattano (3): i am Hacker
skylord

Post by skylord »

We would be compared to shit if they were freaken online! in 2days I saw no one of the mafia online.
Jay_Vegas
super kawaii ^_^!!!!!!!!

Post by Jay_Vegas »

Aren't you a balla?
Chief K.

I'm an OG.
cHR0ME
Game Name(s): Chrome

Post by cHR0ME »

Ballas aint no bitches tho man, grove gets fucked up by ballas, then runs to yakuza for help, and the cops just watch the shit, its fucked up and pretty funny at the same time, grove has no self decency.
SonOfDonkeyman

Post by SonOfDonkeyman »

skylord wrote:We would be compared to shit if they were freaken online! in 2days I saw no one of the mafia online.
you must live in some weird moon time zone then, Mafia is one of the most active factions. Almost all of our members are East Coast American or European though, so maybe they are sleeping while you play.
toretto wrote:And to that Abramo idiot donkesson I like how you say "get on the point i got u nigga" when I wasn't the one who said it you are generally an all around faggot who thinks he knows every single thing about SZR and everyone who plays Fuck Off all you haters.
skylord

Post by skylord »

Maybe, I live in eastern time zone.
Bowen_Pugh

Post by Bowen_Pugh »

Okay, yes, I can agree that "La Cosa Nostra" is a bit... 'overused'. But, I bet you guys haven't seen many of "La Famiglia Riccio" or "The Riccio Crime Family" (Riccio being a random Italian name used in this sentence).

We definitely could be a little more original then "La Cosa Nostra", agreed, but there is the point of having two Mafias. Originality doesn't JUST come from names, or everyone having an Italian name, it's also how the faction is run. What if we did get this thing going and gained loads of respect from players, and started getting members out the ass? What would you say then? ...Don't get the point of not giving something that SOUNDS good a chance when there would be no harm in it that many can see besides "OH well two Mafias would be dumb, the one now is 'THE BEST MAN'!"

But whatever, John and I are discussing it now and we'll come to a solution soon, I'm guessing.
Characters:
Bowen Pugh - Looking for a legal job of interest.
Tony Castelli - Working for the Sicilian Security Firm.