New guns for Paintball.

Place all new suggestions here, for easy viewing.

Moderators: Forum Moderators, Server Moderators

Forum rules
Suggestions is a moderated OOC forum.

Inflammatory bullshit, thread de-railing, or anything other than suggestions or constructive criticism may result in punitive action.
Amir_Gogo

New guns for Paintball.

Post by Amir_Gogo »

I think it would be pretty cool if you could get different Guns at Paintball, instead of the ''/enter'' you have to type when you're at the Paintball entrance, there could be a command like /enter [weapon you want].

/enter sdpistol
/enter mp5
/enter shotgun
/enter ak47
/enter m4
/enter spas12

Tell me what you think about this.
Dom
Server Moderator
Server Moderator

Re: New guns for Paintball.

Post by Dom »

Or they could completely rescript paintball to a more stable version. They could add paintball levels and as you level you get choices of weapons to use. Your level sticks with your character. Paintball would be used alot more, they could hold fun tournaments and what not.
<Report> [report] Dominic_Cattano (3): i am Hacker
TRA

Post by TRA »

Something similar to Dom's post. In paint ball everyone should always have the same weapon.What if when you enter paintball it has rounds. And each round is a different gun.And at the end of each round it should ask you if you want to leave or stay. This gives people more practice on using almost everygun on the server.
ig Name:Tra_Williams
Level:17
Itsa me Corrado wrote:tra is a pimp
James_Walker wrote:Tra's a pimp
Dom wrote:Tra oughta beat you with his pimp hand
Ole_Tomsom
Game Name(s): John Torino

Post by Ole_Tomsom »

Well, if ur full level you should be able to use what gun u want, cus i hate spas12 haha
Jay_Vegas
super kawaii ^_^!!!!!!!!

Post by Jay_Vegas »

Maybe have paintball points. Which you can upgrade guns with. For example, a spas could cost 100 Paintball points, so you need to get a total of 100 Paintball points to do /pbupgrade spas12 or something and then you spawn with a spas for all matches. And maybe have high scores and stuff for people with the most Paintball Points or whatever. Just an idea.
Chief K.

I'm an OG.
Dom
Server Moderator
Server Moderator

Post by Dom »

Again, this would be so much work for the scripters. Paintball would need to be revamped for sync and stability issues.
<Report> [report] Dominic_Cattano (3): i am Hacker
Brendan_Thomson
Game Name(s): Brendan_Thomson

Post by Brendan_Thomson »

How is that a lot of work?

lol.
Brendan_Thomson - LSPD Officer
Giorgio_Peduzzi wrote:the dam of anger 6 years
<+Kovalenko> YAY
<%MeatBoat> BANG
* MeatBoat sets mode: +b *!*Kovalenko@*.pool.t-umts.hu
brains
live from the moon
live from the moon

Post by brains »

paintball sucks, i agree, but it's not high on the list of priorities i'm afraid. maybe it will be rewritten sometime soon, but for now it's going to stay as is.
Bobknob
Funky Bidness Inspector

Post by Bobknob »

TRA wrote:Something similar to Dom's post. In paint ball everyone should always have the same weapon.What if when you enter paintball it has rounds. And each round is a different gun.And at the end of each round it should ask you if you want to leave or stay. This gives people more practice on using almost everygun on the server.

I think this is a great idea.

Also your paintball score should reset so you know who wins every paintball session. It is kind of silly to "lose" to someone who has been playing paintball for hours and you kill him 8 times and he kills you once and he "wins" with a score of 43. It would also be easier to have paintball events where there is a clear winner. Gangs could sponser a paintball game with prizes and a winner without Admin help.