Application for News reporter

Questions and advice for new players

Moderators: Forum Moderators, Server Moderators

Forum rules
Newbie Forum is a moderated OOC forum.

Inflammatory bullshit, thread de-railing, or any other disruptive posts may result in punitive action.
Mark_Pront

Application for News reporter

Post by Mark_Pront »

IC:
Character name:
Date of birth:15.2.1986
Phone number:1038
Address/general location (optional): Vagos Head Quarters

OOC:
Names of any alts you have/had on SZR:Noone
Previous roleplay experience, including other servers (optional):I had a lot of RP experience.
Will your news character be your primary character? (optional):Yes it will be (if i get accepted)

IC:
A brief description of what brought you here. (Was it a recommendation? A wanted ad? Simple whimsy? Something else?):I saw Ari the boss of SANews told that recruiting has started

A brief description of why you feel you'd be an asset to our team (feel free to include relevant skills and/or achievements): I help people.I want to help them tell what they feel and what they think about.I'm friendly and Honest

An example of your writing in the two formats ((Article format, no less than 50 words, and in-game /news format, no less than 7 lines. See below for examples. Update: Wackiness won't get you hired, and please try not to report on the common subjects - Nurgle, combat situations, action stories, etc. A monologue is FAR preferred to an interview.)):

Robbery's at 24/7

For San Andreas news Mark Pront is reporting at screen of crime police officers blocked entrance to 24/7 shop because there were few robbery's in past few week's.Well here is police officer maybe we can talk with him.*come to police officer and ask him a question but officer is not talking back* Well we can see they are very busy so we will wait and inform you back later with more information's.This was Mark Pront for news live from 24/7 shop.

Game of Year

Reporter Mark Pront: Hello dear Citizens of San Andreas we want to inform you that we are at Best game's shop near Police Station.
Mark Pront:There is a line of 200-300 citizens waiting for new game called "World of Warcraft:wrath of the lich king"
Mark Pront: I don't know why everyone gone crazy for this game but i can't wait till i find out.
Mark Pront:Hello Citizen what is your name ?
Citizen:My name is Karl
Mark Pront: So Karl tell me why you waiting this Game ?
Karl:Well this is game i play for 3 years and i can't stop playing it it is so famous and good
Mark Pront:So how much hours are you waiting for this game to come up in stores ?
Karl: It would be now like around 5 hours
Mark Pront so you must came in 6'o clock in the morning ??
Karl:Yeah.That is right
Mark Pront:Okay thank you for help me understand this game and why is it worth waiting
Mark Pront: So this will be all till next report i wish you good luck and say you goodbye !

Any additional comments (optional):No... :cripebert:
Mark Pront-Level 5 Citizen........(( Wuut ???? ))
Frank Latroy-level 1 citizen
John D. Spark-level 1 citizen
Deeeewight
Game Name(s): CUBA

Re: Application for News reporter

Post by Deeeewight »

I guess the grammar is ok, but I personally don't think you have enough writing.
Akimoto Shun
Game Name(s): Akimoto_Shun

Post by Akimoto Shun »

You just got denied, re-apply in a few days, think about your writing next time.
Domiano Lombardi: Sicilian Security Firm
Saverio Lombardi: LSPD SWAT Officer
Patrick Finnigan: LSGH Paramedic
Kree-C
Abuses Ads for Free

Post by Kree-C »

Why did you leave the character name app. field empty? ANONYMOUS? D:
Ykraiina
Abuses Ads for Free
Game Name(s): Luca_Shevchenko

Post by Ykraiina »

fail
Last edited by Ykraiina on March 29th, 2009, 6:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.
SANews Network Machoman Luca_Shevchenko
LSPD Donut Connoisseur Theodore_Mosley

mattyy

Post by mattyy »

I dunno what are you thinking, but you just bumped a 6 months old thread.
Dylindia Orio ~ Never forget
Dylan Dios
Matthew Fong
Ykraiina
Abuses Ads for Free
Game Name(s): Luca_Shevchenko

Post by Ykraiina »

I am thinking about how to make chocolate cake containing weed that makes me think chocolate is vanilla, and that gives me the ability to fly.
SANews Network Machoman Luca_Shevchenko
LSPD Donut Connoisseur Theodore_Mosley

SonOfDonkeyman

Post by SonOfDonkeyman »

Ykraiina wrote:I am thinking about how to make chocolate cake containing weed that makes me think chocolate is vanilla, and that gives me the ability to fly.
this posting sure is wacky. i sure do love wacky posts, don't you guys! lol zany monkeycheese japanimation!
toretto wrote:And to that Abramo idiot donkesson I like how you say "get on the point i got u nigga" when I wasn't the one who said it you are generally an all around faggot who thinks he knows every single thing about SZR and everyone who plays Fuck Off all you haters.