Alberto_Madrid

Recruit - Loco
Johnny_Blue

Associate - Baby Loco
Matt_Anderson
Joe_Branchet

Outsider - Cholo
None

The member list will be updated when new members will join.

In Character

Everything started back in 1980. Ashton Taylor was a 15 years old boy, living together with his family. His father, Agustin, was a mechanic at an old garage, and that's where he was gaining the money needed for his familys life.
The garage business started falling, and Agustin couldn't bring home the money needed for a decent life, and his wife had cancer, so she couldn't have a job. He was desperate, he didn't knew what to do. One day, when he went to the
garage, he talked with some of the people that we're living in the hood where the garage was. He talked with them, told them what's happening to him and they said they'll help, and within that week, Agustin started dealing with drugs. At the start, he was a little bit scarred about the idea of dealing with illegal items, but when he saw the money that he was making from the drug dealing, he forgot about any laws.
Starting dealing with drugs, Agustin started bringing more and more money home, at first, his wife was asking him how he gets such a big amount of money, but he was telling her that the garage business started working at its best.
Ashton was a happy guy, he had anything he wanted. If he wanted something, he was telling his father, and he was obtaining it. Everything was working well.. until one day. Agustin went to make a delivery, but the buyer didn't want to pay. So, Agustin called his partners and started making threats, but the guy called the police. They didn't want to surrender, so they got their guns out and started shooting. Agustin was shoot to death.
The sad news came at the Taylor's family door, and Ashton together with his mother started having a awful life.
After two months from his fathers death, Ashtons mother died because of cancer.
Ashton was extremely sad, and he didn't knew what to do. Both of his parents we're dead, and he had nothing left but his house.
Two days after his mothers death, Ashton received a visit. It was an old guy with his son, knocking at his door. He opened the door and they started talking:

Ashton: Who are you? What do you want from me?
Stranger: Make no worries young man, we are here to help.
Ashton: I don't need your help, I don't want to live this life anymore..
Stranger: Listen kid, I am here to offer you a new life, listen to all I have to say, then make a decision.

The stranger proved to be his uncle, his fathers brother. Him and his father had a heavy fight in the past, so because of it they broke all of their contacts. He told Ashton that he was at his fathers funeral, that he felt sorry for Agustins death, and that he wants to help him. He realised that living in Mexico isn't an option anymore, so he wanted to move with his son in America, San Andres. He adviced Ashton to sell his house and move with them.

A new life.. Los Santos proved as a land of opportunity, Ashton and his cousin, Marcel, became very good friends. They we're doing everything together. Marcels father started making connections around Los Santos, he met Alberto Lopez, a guy that was fighting against the discrimination over the Mexicans in Los Santos, having some kind of Mexican Organization. Robert Wright, Marcels father, joined that organization, and as a very good member of it, he got an word to say in it.
The organization was called at a meeting, with some persons that represented the Ballas Gang. Alberto and Robert knew its dangerous, but they wanted to make peace with the Ballas Gang. Still, they managed to get some guns so if something goes wrong, they will defend themselfs. At first, everything was good, but after a while, it proved to be a trap. Robert, Alberto and other two members of the Mexican Organization we're killed.

Marcel and Ashton we're dealing with some illegal materials, drugs, and others. They made lots of connections around the town, and they we're pretty known in town. After Marcels father died, they saw that the Mexican Organization was falling, so they decided to take over it. They made a meeting with the remaining members of the old Mexican Organization, and they decided that they should make a Mexican Gang, as far as kind words proved to lead to death. They named themself "La Raza Mexicana", they started to tag the walls of Los Santos with their name, and in a while, they became known. The only thing they wanted, was the peoples RESPECT. For them, having it meant everything. They we're based on: RESPECT - TRUST - HONOR.

We will see what the future will bring us...

Out of Character
La Raza Mexicana is a Mexican Gang, that propose itself to become one of the main gangs of the server. We will be respecting the ones that respect us, there is no need for wars, if the problems can be solved by kind words.
This gang will be based on Role Play, try to use "Hola" instead of Hello, "Amigo" instead of dude, and other words that represent a Mexican. People that ask you what the hell are you saying when you're telling them "Horale amigo, que passa?" will not be accepted in this gang.
Also, we want to make this gang, for the ones that want a non-public Mexican gang, a Mexican Gang that not anybody can enter, a Mexican Gang that require high Role Play skills.

So basically, what this gang will be about is: Role Play, respecting ALL of the server and gang rules, and act mainly nice to everybody that does the same.

Friends & Enemies

We are not a "hungry for war" type of gang. We will respect everybody that respects us, and we will try to discuss any issue between our gang and other gangs. We don't encourage WAR, but if we can't solve our problems by kind talk, we will be forced to strike. RESPECT IS EVERYTHING. Respect us and you will be respected - Disrespect us, and you will be history.

Rules
1. You MUST understand and obey ALL of the server rules.
You can find all of the server rules here: CLICK ME

2. Respect everybody, if you want to be respected.
Don't act like a noob, respect the people. If you crash in somebody by mistake, show that you're sorry. We don't want to be seen as a noob gang, so use words like "Sorry" "Thank you" "My apologize" and others.

3. Always listen and obey orders from higher ranked members, without questioning them.
If somebody that has a higher rank then you, asks you to go somewhere, or to do something, and doesn't explain you why, just do it, don't start making 100 questions about why is he asking it. They are higher ranks, they won't ask for something for no reason, so just DO IT, don't ask why.

4. Never disrespect or annoy the admins.
If something happened, and you used /report, but the admin isn't answering, DON'T OVERUSE THE /report COMMAND. All you will do by that is to annoy the admins, which will get you in problems. Also, if an admin messes with you, ramming you or something like that, don't get mad, they are probably bored, and they are just joking. Insulting them won't help you, if you can't stand it no more, just log out until they're off.

5. ALWAYS respect and act nice with the Police Department.
Let's be honest, no cop detains you for nothing. You know you did wrong, all a cop wants is to see you Role Play. DON'T EVER COMPLAIN IN THE OOC CHAT WITH A COP. That will make them angry, try to Role Play as much as you can, that might get you out with a ticket. DON'T EVER try to mess with cops, we don't want problems with them.

6. Never ever log out to avoid death or police.
Logging to avoid death or when PD are after you will result in you being demoted without any warnings, or even kicked out of the gang. You got yourself into trouble, don't try to get out of them by logging.

Skins & Color

Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image

We would like to use Turquoise as our Gang Color.

Requirements

1. Have $100,000 for the creation fee. [Complete]
2. Have at least 6 members. [Complete]
3. The leader must be level 2 or higher. [Complete]

We complete all the requirements.

Thank you for reading this long thread, I hope it looks alright, and I also hope that we will get official soon.

Best Regards,
Ashton
Last edited by Ashton Taylor on April 6th, 2009, 6:09 am, edited 7 times in total.
Maxima_Royal

Re: La Raza Mexicana - Respect, Trust & Honor

Post by Maxima_Royal »

:) NiCe banner! :D
*Temper is the one thing you can't get rid of by losing it.
vietboi2

Post by vietboi2 »

will it be public?
Name:Ryosuke_Tojo
Car:Hotring Racer B
Jobs Levels:Car Jacking:5 Arms:4 Merc:5 Wheelman:4
Family:CBC

Al_Yu wrote:Dude has a sword, you best not fuck with him.
Ole_Tomsom
Game Name(s): John Torino

Post by Ole_Tomsom »

Support
Support
Support
Support
Support
Support

Good luck!
Sometimes i even RP me out of that Ticket.
Andrey_Trip

Post by Andrey_Trip »

vietboi2 wrote:will it be public?
No.
Don Russo
Casey_Calvert

Post by Casey_Calvert »

Great In Character storyline. Hope you dudes/amigos make the cut. I recon you will make a good gang and to be fighting against you and probably with you aswell ;p.

Casey 'KC' Calvert
Juke wrote: Pinoy Church Group-Founded by Joseph Macaibo, this gang which promised Phillipino RP served as a haven for thirteen year old poopsocking exploit masters.

Leo_Cash

Post by Leo_Cash »

Great work. Viva La Raza!

( I made a little tag :

http://img11.imageshack.us/img11/9346/larazaa.png

Not much but i like it :D )
TatsuyaNakajima
Mike Dynex

Post by Mike Dynex »

Wow the Ap looks good I did not reed it but it did look good.
Ashton Taylor

Post by Ashton Taylor »

I am really sad to see replies like this.. you didn't even read my post? I clearly said in the OOC part, this:

"Also, we want to make this gang, for the ones that want a non-public Mexican gang, a Mexican Gang that not anybody can enter, a Mexican Gang that require high Role Play skills."

After reading it, isn't it obvious that this will not be a public gang? Please, read the first post before giving replies like that, thank you.

:iss:
Karl_Bud
Post your crap in IGSIP, ok?

Post by Karl_Bud »

Ashton Taylor wrote:
I am really sad to see replies like this.. you didn't even read my post? I clearly said in the OOC part, this:

"Also, we want to make this gang, for the ones that want a non-public Mexican gang, a Mexican Gang that not anybody can enter, a Mexican Gang that require high Role Play skills."

After reading it, isn't it obvious that this will not be a public gang? Please, read the first post before giving replies like that, thank you.

so it wont be public?
Andrey_Trip

Post by Andrey_Trip »

Karl_Bud wrote:
Ashton Taylor wrote:

so it wont be public?
No.
Don Russo
Chris_Knoxville
Game Name(s): Chris Knoxville

Post by Chris_Knoxville »

Hmm..its cool,my vote is for creating this family!!!with only a condition,that i will be a member too!
LA RAZA MEXICANA (FAMILY)
Primaris+Sex=island of sex!!!call me baby ph number-90210
Ashton Taylor

Post by Ashton Taylor »

Updates

I've just been told that Mantanza Gang are not official anymore, that for, we will require the Azteca Club as our HQ, if we become official, as far as it fits perfectly to our gang, the place, the cars.. We will be hanging around the club until we get official as well.

Also, I would like to add some more things.. we had some other people asking to join the gang, but we only recruit people that we know good, for the moment. I had around 10 requests from random people to join the gang, but as far as I don't know them, we, the leaders, made a decision in not recruiting anyone new until we get official, so we will start recruiting after it.
Also, I would like to inform you guys that we are very active, I personally can be found online almost by people from every time-zones, I play 7 hours in the week time, even more sometimes, and over 10 hours on the weekend. And same for my gangmates, they are active a lot.

With those being said.. I will say that we now need to be patient, and wait for a positive or negative answer.. until then..

VIVA LA RAZA!
Nurgle
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Nurgle »

You guys have a decent chance at a slot but I just gave them all out plus your app is new. Keep active as an unofficial gang and we'll see where it goes.
Davy

Post by Davy »

I support this diea, though I hope this gang will live a large time, not like all the other Aztecas, who were too much of a faggots and shit.( Forgot Locotes were Aztecas as well, they didn't use Azteca skins neither cars when I was in, forgot it. Aztecas were nice, not faggots.)
Just keep cool and patient, and what Nurgle said, with a bit of luck, you'll be official.
PS: Since I'm a Spaniard, I'm correcting: Comendante > Comandante/Teniente

Good luck you mexicanos.
Last edited by Davy on March 30th, 2009, 2:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Andrey_Trip

Post by Andrey_Trip »

Davy wrote:I support this diea, though I hope this gang will live a large time, not like all the other Aztecas, who were too much of a faggots and shit.
Just keep cool and patient, and what Nurgle said, with a bit of luck, you'll be official.
PS: Since I'm a Spaniard, I'm correcting: Comendante > Comandante/Teniente

Good luck you mexicanos.
Thank you very much Davy.
Don Russo
Ashton Taylor

Post by Ashton Taylor »

Thanks for giving us hope Nurgle, we will keep unofficial until a slot comes up, this way we will have time to prove what are we all about.

But, I'd like to ask you something.. I am wondering if we could get the skins, so we can be noticed.. so, we will not be count as civilians. That would help us much, if it is possible.

Also, thanks Davy for your encouraging post, really gave me a smile upon my face, and make no worries friend, this gang will LAST, this time, is different.
Joe_Crane
Game Name(s): Joe_Crane

Post by Joe_Crane »

I support this one. They are pretty exped. They can make it.
Jay_Vegas
super kawaii ^_^!!!!!!!!

Post by Jay_Vegas »

Why am I not in the members list.. you can put more than 6 in the app you know..
Chief K.

I'm an OG.
Ron

Post by Ron »

Great application and nice work, Ashton Taylor.
I'm sure that this Family will be accepted, we just have to be patient.
spurt of splooge to the eye
Ashton Taylor

Post by Ashton Taylor »

Jay_Vegas wrote:Why am I not in the members list.. you can put more than 6 in the app you know..
Check your own signature and you will know why. And also, please do not post worthless replies in this thread, or I will ask for you not to post at all.

Thank you.

Also, I want to thank all of you that gave us your support, we really appreciate it and we will enjoy Role Play with you guys when we get official. Speaking in the name of the whole La Raza Mexicana gang, I am telling you all: Thank you for giving us your support.
Jay_Vegas
super kawaii ^_^!!!!!!!!

Post by Jay_Vegas »

Ashton, stop being on my fucking case. I'm sick of you. Get over that fucking shit man. You say I am childish? You are more childish for holding such fucking stupid-ass grudges for 2 maybe 3 weeks. And my signature is out of date. I need to change it.
Chief K.

I'm an OG.
Leo_Cash

Post by Leo_Cash »

Dear Jay.

You are just a dumb person who want to join up La Raza and try to fix old mistakes.
Sorry but not only me or Ash dont want you here.
Try to respect that and leave the subject.
Dont cry. Santa Clause really exists.

Leo Cash
TatsuyaNakajima
Ashton Taylor

Post by Ashton Taylor »

Jay_Vegas wrote:Ashton, stop being on my fucking case. I'm sick of you. Get over that fucking shit man. You say I am childish? You are more childish for holding such fucking stupid-ass grudges for 2 maybe 3 weeks. And my signature is out of date. I need to change it.
Swearing on my thread, and on SZR Forums isn't the attitude I need in this gang. Control your temper. Calling me childish, is a fact that I will not count in, coming from you. Now, please go out of my thread, and find others to swear and insult on.

I am requiring Admins to give Jay_Vegas an forum warning or even a forum mute if he posts again in MY thread, I will really appreciate it. As far as I started this thread, it seems fair enough for me to add Jay_Vegas on the "People that are not allowed to post in this thread" list.

P.S: Make your own thread if you want to swear and insult people, this one isn't meant for that.

Thank you.
Jay_Vegas
super kawaii ^_^!!!!!!!!

Post by Jay_Vegas »

Ashton Taylor wrote:
Jay_Vegas wrote:Ashton, stop being on my fucking case. I'm sick of you. Get over that fucking shit man. You say I am childish? You are more childish for holding such fucking stupid-ass grudges for 2 maybe 3 weeks. And my signature is out of date. I need to change it.
Swearing on my thread, and on SZR Forums isn't the attitude I need in this gang. Control your temper. Calling me childish, is a fact that I will not count in, coming from you. Now, please go out of my thread, and find others to swear and insult on.

I am requiring Admins to give Jay_Vegas an forum warning or even a forum mute if he posts again in MY thread, I will really appreciate it. As far as I started this thread, it seems fair enough for me to add Jay_Vegas on the "People that are not allowed to post in this thread" list.

P.S: Make your own thread if you want to swear and insult people, this one isn't meant for that.

Thank you.
Don't message me then saying you want me to make your app then. Then not even consider me in the gang.. thats kind of wierd isn't it?
Chief K.

I'm an OG.