Country Hill Billy's (Requsting Re Code) (New Story)

Moderators: Juke, Forum Moderators, Server Moderators

Ole_Tomsom
Game Name(s): John Torino

Re: Country Hill Billy's ((Accepted))

Post by Ole_Tomsom »

Well, this is kinda gay.
I was LT in the faction, but Mike kicked me out since i said that he ws massrecruiting and he cant have noobs like Billy, Matt and Victorious as LTs. And he says things like "RECRUIT RECRUIT AS MENY YOU CAN!!!!" "IF THEY ARE LVL 1 WE KICK EM AFTER POINT!" I told him that if he keep like this it will be like Styles 2, witch i dont want it to be. I maded a alliance for points, Rebelz Militia. Well, he was like "WTF YOU GETTING ALLIANCE AT POINT WHEN I CAN DO THIS ON MY OWN? HOLY SHIT!!!" Witch he cant do at his own, Rebelz even own Country Club.
Well, i wasnt done with talking to him yet, and demoted me then kicked me. What is this? Looks like Styles 2, the same thing hapend to em, probly will they be down in a week or something, like Styles.
Rachael
hotdogmin
hotdogmin

Post by Rachael »

you told him how he should run his family and he didn't like it and he kicked you.
[IMG]
Ole_Tomsom

Post by Ole_Tomsom »

Rachael wrote:you told him how he should run his family and he didn't like it and he kicked you.
Yea, and he fail to run it, he run it like Styles did.
John Reed

Post by John Reed »

Ole_Tomsom wrote:
Rachael wrote:you told him how he should run his family and he didn't like it and he kicked you.
Yea, and he fail to run it, he run it like Styles did.
your signature is wrong dude
Matt Anderson

Post by Matt Anderson »

Do we also need to tell the people about you stealing from the faction balance and kicking out founding members of the faction ole? No I'm sure you haven't told them about that.
Nurgle
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Nurgle »

mr ducks has outdone himself with this gang he can stay
Ole_Tomsom

Post by Ole_Tomsom »

Matt Anderson wrote:Do we also need to tell the people about you stealing from the faction balance and kicking out founding members of the faction ole? No I'm sure you haven't told them about that.
Well, i kicked Victorious when he was carparking a guy to death.
And i donated to the faction bank, i did never take anything.
If you dont belive me, ask admin.
Rachael
hotdogmin
hotdogmin

Post by Rachael »

Ole_Tomsom wrote: i did never take anything. If you dont belive me, ask admin.
as far as I can tell he is telling the truth, if you PM me with the names of your LT's I will find out who took the money.
[IMG]
Ole_Tomsom

Post by Ole_Tomsom »

Well, the faction bank had $800 and i deposited $1337 and took the $800.
Soo, i didnt take anything, i donated.

+ i have used much money on invites. Witch i didnt have money to, i used all my money.
Ole_Tomsom

Post by Ole_Tomsom »

I went on my old alt, Twist_Balla and joined Country Club, he didnt even ask me questions, look at these pic's.
Jay_Vegas
super kawaii ^_^!!!!!!!!

Post by Jay_Vegas »

Someone in this gang asked, "Wheres our HQ?" "How do you sell guns to yourself?" "Wheres C pickup and dropoff?" And theres level 1 LTs, and someone was like; "How come I can't make mp5?" And he didn't know what level arms was..
Chief K.

I'm an OG.
Ole_Tomsom

Post by Ole_Tomsom »

Jay_Vegas wrote:Someone in this gang asked, "Wheres our HQ?" "How do you sell guns to yourself?" "Wheres C pickup and dropoff?" And theres level 1 LTs, and someone was like; "How come I can't make mp5?" And he didn't know what level arms was..
Thats one exemple.
Im like holy shit, all of the LT's ask for help all time, only Rok is the good LT now.
Karl_Bud
Post your crap in IGSIP, ok?

Post by Karl_Bud »

lol i saw like 5 LTs on at once
Jay_Vegas
super kawaii ^_^!!!!!!!!

Post by Jay_Vegas »

Some level 1 came up to Mike with noob billy skin and was like "Can I join?" he said "Sure" and just invited him.
Chief K.

I'm an OG.
SonOfDonkeyman

Post by SonOfDonkeyman »

faction working as intended i see
toretto wrote:And to that Abramo idiot donkesson I like how you say "get on the point i got u nigga" when I wasn't the one who said it you are generally an all around faggot who thinks he knows every single thing about SZR and everyone who plays Fuck Off all you haters.
Mike Dynex

Post by Mike Dynex »

Lets clear some shit up. I kicked you Ole for trying to take my Family over Twice as far as LT's go I give some member tempary Rank 5 so we can recruit members. As far as recruiting goes I give any one who wont's to join 1 try and 1 try only. If they fuck up they are kicked no questions asked or answered. I knew it was you to start from Twix or what ever the hell your name was. You come here acting like a fag of course I am going to kick you. By the way when you kicked Vic you went to far. Me and Vic made this gang happen with out him there would be no gang nor family. I told you this but you where to busy flapping your own jaw.
Mike Dynex

Post by Mike Dynex »

SonOfDonkeyman wrote:faction working as intended i see
Kinda I was planing on getting Mat A drop off but Ole fucked up the deal I had with Yaks and now there taking any mat we claim weather they planned on it or not.
Mike Dynex

Post by Mike Dynex »

Jay_Vegas wrote:Someone in this gang asked, "Wheres our HQ?" "How do you sell guns to yourself?" "Wheres C pickup and dropoff?" And theres level 1 LTs, and someone was like; "How come I can't make mp5?" And he didn't know what level arms was..
Yes because Yaks had people living on the farm so it got changed. That is a lie double lie and yes but only for recruiting reasons/
Panzerfaust
Game Name(s): Gene_Hunt Marcus_Denroy

Post by Panzerfaust »

Mike, inviting anyone who wants to join and "giving them a chance" is a terrible way of running a faction and it will guarantee a huge gang faggot gallery thread. Test people before they join (both skill-wise and RP-wise), actually deny people if they're shitty players or break the rules, and don't give people LT just for recruitment purposes. LTs are supposed to be trusted to make the right decisions in recruitment, and if you're giving the position out to a shitload of people just to get members, that absolutely screams mass recruitment.

Take the above into account and maybe you'll become more than just another comedy faction.
Ole_Tomsom

Post by Ole_Tomsom »

Panzerfaust wrote:Mike, inviting anyone who wants to join and "giving them a chance" is a terrible way of running a faction and it will guarantee a huge gang faggot gallery thread. Test people before they join (both skill-wise and RP-wise), actually deny people if they're shitty players or break the rules, and don't give people LT just for recruitment purposes. LTs are supposed to be trusted to make the right decisions in recruitment, and if you're giving the position out to a shitload of people just to get members, that absolutely screams mass recruitment.

Take the above into account and maybe you'll become more than just another comedy faction.
This is what i did, when i was recruiting i was asking questions, at same time as i checked their RP.
He is setting peoples Rank 5 to claim points and massrecruit peoples..
Mike, i was not trying to take over your family, explane what i did wrong as LT? And learn to run ur family better, stop massrecruiting.
Leo_Cash

Post by Leo_Cash »

Yeah, i noticed that Mass Recruiting while before they was official and they keep it up now too. That's the fastest way to get your family disbanded. :suicide:
TatsuyaNakajima
SonOfDonkeyman

Post by SonOfDonkeyman »

Panzerfaust wrote:Take the above into account and maybe you'll become more than just another comedy faction.
this is the definition of retarded comedy faction, don't try and make them a good/real gang!
toretto wrote:And to that Abramo idiot donkesson I like how you say "get on the point i got u nigga" when I wasn't the one who said it you are generally an all around faggot who thinks he knows every single thing about SZR and everyone who plays Fuck Off all you haters.
Nurgle
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Nurgle »

keep up the good work a+
Ole_Tomsom

Post by Ole_Tomsom »

Nurgle wrote:keep up the good work a+
are you kidding?
Adj

Post by Adj »

They do exactly what they're supposed to do, they live up to our expectations!
Keep it up Hill Billy's!