new citys?

Place all new suggestions here, for easy viewing.

Moderators: Forum Moderators, Server Moderators

Forum rules
Suggestions is a moderated OOC forum.

Inflammatory bullshit, thread de-railing, or anything other than suggestions or constructive criticism may result in punitive action.
vietboi2

new citys?

Post by vietboi2 »

ls is a nice place and all but can we spead to more places because gang hqs are getting taken and people cuss out other people 4 having the same house and stuff and more gangs like the yakura and 3 dragon can be in sf and there and be a dropcar spot at sf harbor and dropzone and pickup zone and be almost any where in the city and the drug zone can be at the coutrry club up in sf and the other drug point car be at the jizzy strip club under the golden bridge
Name:Ryosuke_Tojo
Car:Hotring Racer B
Jobs Levels:Car Jacking:5 Arms:4 Merc:5 Wheelman:4
Family:CBC

Al_Yu wrote:Dude has a sword, you best not fuck with him.
Panzerfaust
Game Name(s): Gene_Hunt Marcus_Denroy

Re: new citys?

Post by Panzerfaust »

No, I believe the server population is not high enough to warrant opening up new cities. Large areas of Santos are ghost towns as is even during peak hours (area above fishing pier, for example). Right now we're fine with just one city.
Leo_Cash

Post by Leo_Cash »

I'ts a Vietnam! Im not going to move there!
TatsuyaNakajima
kotmatroskin
Game Name(s): Frank_Guinevere

Post by kotmatroskin »

you are the first person to make this suggestion

ever
Image~
Banjo

Post by Banjo »

1. It's cities
2. Yes, IF, then I would suggest moving into a smaller city [SAN FIERRO], to make the server seem more popoulated.
3. If you want to live in the outskirts of town, just place your house there. I, for myself, used to live in Dillimore; Kitty Mason lives in Bayside (now that's an arse away), and Miguel lives in San Fierro.
Kitty_Mason wrote:
Rho wrote:im hung like a chinese mouse and will never get to see boobs like those let alone play with them