Jay_Vegas
super kawaii ^_^!!!!!!!!

Re: La Raza Mexicana - Respect, Trust & Honor

Post by Jay_Vegas »

Sean_Sharpton wrote:Good app.

Good background story.

Hope you get accepted.

P.S. Jay, grow up.
Did you know what they did though?.. No. So don't say anything..
Chief K.

I'm an OG.
Ashton Taylor

Post by Ashton Taylor »

You are accusing us again? Aw, no, I won't let this start again. Don't even bother replying, or retrying to get into this gang. I am perm-banning you from La Raza, I had enough of your bullshit.
Jay_Vegas
super kawaii ^_^!!!!!!!!

Post by Jay_Vegas »

I don't care. And I wasn't blaming you. Simply saying I'm child-ish for getting pissed off for what you did.. is kind of stupid. So I just said that. I don't care if you perm me from the gang, Andrey said he left cause your child-ish and act like a kid..

And I honestly do not care about your gang, I have Dragons.
Chief K.

I'm an OG.
Ashton Taylor

Post by Ashton Taylor »

Jay_Vegas wrote:I don't care. And I wasn't blaming you. Simply saying I'm child-ish for getting pissed off for what you did.. is kind of stupid. So I just said that. I don't care if you perm me from the gang, Andrey said he left cause your child-ish and act like a kid..

You really getting on my nerves now, stop inventing bullshit and get the fuck out of my thread, if you have something to say, say it in game, and don't invent bullshit just because you feel frustrated. Get the fuck in game and solve your problems in there, your IQ doesn't allow you to do more.

Andrey left because his decisions didn't fit with mine and Marcels decisions, so all the three of us decided that its better for him to leave, now if you don't know what happened, because you wasn't even in the gang to see what's happening, just shut the fuck up.

Now, stop wasting my time and GTFO of my thread, otherwise please die.
Andrey_Trip

Post by Andrey_Trip »

Ashton Taylor wrote:
Jay_Vegas wrote:I don't care. And I wasn't blaming you. Simply saying I'm child-ish for getting pissed off for what you did.. is kind of stupid. So I just said that. I don't care if you perm me from the gang, Andrey said he left cause your child-ish and act like a kid..

You really getting on my nerves now, stop inventing bullshit and get the fuck out of my thread, if you have something to say, say it in game, and don't invent bullshit just because you feel frustrated. Get the fuck in game and solve your problems in there, your IQ doesn't allow you to do more.

Andrey left because his decisions didn't fit with mine and Marcels decisions, so all the three of us decided that its better for him to leave, now if you don't know what happened, because you wasn't even in the gang to see what's happening, just shut the fuck up.

Yes, I left by my self..Noone kicked me or something,Well we have our problems between I and Ashton. I and Ashton cool now..We didnt fight, We just talked and made this decision,Cause i and Ashton want to lead in other ways so we cant be both leaders.Well Its alright now.Jay leave them alone.
Don Russo
Andrey_Trip

Post by Andrey_Trip »

Andrey_Trip wrote:
Ashton Taylor wrote:

Yes, I left by my self..Noone kicked me or something,Well we have our problems between I and Ashton. I and Ashton cool now..We didnt fight, We just talked and made this decision,Cause i and Ashton want to lead in other ways so we cant be both leaders.Well Its alright now.Jay leave them alone.[/quote]
Don Russo
Dom
Server Moderator
Server Moderator

Post by Dom »

Good luck, ya got my support
<Report> [report] Dominic_Cattano (3): i am Hacker
Marcel
Game Name(s): Marcel Wright

Post by Marcel »

Raza would like to thank everybody for their support and all. Jay, if you have your dragons so dont do shit in here, you failed test, so fuck off
Brencl

Post by Brencl »

Johnny_Blue : left ( I have my reasons which I explained to the members )
josue wrote:HAHAHAH thx god i have other game right now nobody cant play szr lol everyone will get a big sick for this!!!!!!!!! :f5: SUCK MY JAPONE DICK jin !
Leo_Cash

Post by Leo_Cash »

All fucked up. Members quitting. All gang is going worse every day. Were tryin to organizate it but it still look fucked up. Damn it.
TatsuyaNakajima
pelu_brazzi

Post by pelu_brazzi »

i know this guys too much, and you have my support, i thinks that they can be a good family.. good luck guys :)
Brothers Brazzi's...
Marcel

Post by Marcel »

Im probably the only guy who believe, fuck you fools who dont believe in raza, thanks to people who support us, we will be strong, if not, i will get new guys wich will believe.
Marcel

Post by Marcel »

We are waiting almost 4 weeks, for "any" answer from admins, the "four corner hustlers" were accepted in 2 days, i dont care about this, but 2 days and 4 weeks is some diffrence, just short answer, cause people are losing patience and breaking out. We really wanna be Official Family, to be official Mexican Gang, and nobody gives us a chance
Azn_Dragon

Post by Azn_Dragon »

Nurgle wrote:You guys have a decent chance at a slot but I just gave them all out plus your app is new. Keep active as an unofficial gang and we'll see where it goes.
i think this was what you lookin for Marcel.
Leo_Cash

Post by Leo_Cash »

Look at the date. It was begging.
TatsuyaNakajima
Juke
yardmin
yardmin

Post by Juke »

Nurgle wrote:You guys have a decent chance at a slot but I just gave them all out plus your app is new. Keep active as an unofficial gang and we'll see where it goes.
Nurgle said this then I said Hang in there, baby!

That is a super official and supportive response.
Jay_Vegas
super kawaii ^_^!!!!!!!!

Post by Jay_Vegas »

Juke wrote:

Then why did 4Ch get the slot so quick?..
Chief K.

I'm an OG.
Azn_Dragon

Post by Azn_Dragon »

Leo_Cash wrote:Look at the date. It was begging.
be happy ya even got a response from admins. Some Apps never get anything.
Marcel

Post by Marcel »

Yes, we know, and we are still waiting, atleast i do, and i hope that we will be accepted soon, if not, maybe i will go back to vagos if i will have chance, but im still positive thinking.
DaNieL_Alpe

Post by DaNieL_Alpe »

Wattafuck...
you still unoffical?
How the fucking hell 4ch got accepted so fast
TheMatrix

Post by TheMatrix »

Marcel wrote:Yes, we know, and we are still waiting, atleast i do, and i hope that we will be accepted soon, if not, maybe i will go back to vagos if i will have chance, but im still positive thinking.
Yeah i am waiting too :D

//Ragnar Kailan
Miquel Lacoste
Game Name(s): Miquel_Lacoste

Post by Miquel Lacoste »

Little tips and my words:

La raza faction, ive seen alot, but really, your members are great persons. With that waiting, you learn more and such. When i created my faction application, then there was all kind comments: negative, neutral and supportive, but i never gaved up, also, i didnt got any respond from admins about like 3-4weeks, so you guys should smile already. When we want create something then we must be ready for it and put effort into this.
For start i tell you guys, do like i did. At start, create /joingang chat what could stay until you are unofficial, i did same to my faction. Also, set up already basic things like ranks, just explain members without ranking them up their orders and so. Big thing is also that when you guys get started with your RP style, with your club thing, i agree, you can take club since no one has it yet and get started with your faction partys, make ads (my first unofficial one was Jeffersons and then Sprunk Uncorporated, i sold Sprunk to PD and so one, RP!) Ask help from admins and ask advise from other faction leaders. Make sure that people will notice you and i am pretty sure that admins will respond then for sure with final answer. I know that players loves partys and such, i remember that from my faction times. When you get started with that, then all others things should be easy. Also, creat thing is when you guys buy house's near club or something so people will also notice that you are active and stick together and so.
Main thing: Im not the person who tells what to do but i just shared my opinion and advise.
Good luck, you guys have my support!
Juke
yardmin
yardmin

Post by Juke »

Jay_Vegas wrote:
Juke wrote:

Then why did 4Ch get the slot so quick?..
I didn't do it
Marcel

Post by Marcel »

For now we are trying to survive, cause some members are breaking out, so we must take some new guys into our crew ( i wont call it fam cause its not ), ashton have some problem with PC so im the only leader who watch it. Back to members, there are not many people who can RP mexican, its easy but people are lazy, they rather join some other gang and dont Rp and all, and we wanna avoid people like this, so we do tests, cause we dont wanna fools in Raza. And thanks to everyone who support our idea, and we were abit annoyed about 4CH, cause they were accepted in few hours, but its admins decision, and also i htink there was some free slot, so they gaved it.
Ashton Taylor

Post by Ashton Taylor »

I saved some money, and I think by the next week, I'll get my PC back. When I come, I will start testing new people, recruiting, putting La Raza back on its feet! I won't abandon this gang, for nothing. I will just keep hoping that we'll get official.

Don't worry Marcel, this gang won't fall when I'm here, I assure you of that.