Game Over

Moderators: Raj, Forum Moderators, Server Moderators

Breadbin

Re: Game Over

Post by Breadbin »

See I never thought you were griefing the higher levels, you did the only thing you could because you were too horrible to fight your own battles.
Honestly, calling someone out for lack of fighting skill in this game is bullshit. Nevermind the fact that this is an RP server first and foremost. Fighting in this game requires almost zero skill, in order to win you basically need greater numbers or you need to be lagging like hell. I'm not picking on anyone in particular here, but berating someone for a lack of skill in this game is stupid and just comes across as cockwaving.
Purdueogre

Post by Purdueogre »

Breadbin wrote:
See I never thought you were griefing the higher levels, you did the only thing you could because you were too horrible to fight your own battles.
Honestly, calling someone out for lack of fighting skill in this game is bullshit. Nevermind the fact that this is an RP server first and foremost. Fighting in this game requires almost zero skill, in order to win you basically need greater numbers or you need to be lagging like hell. I'm not picking on anyone in particular here, but berating someone for a lack of skill in this game is stupid and just comes across as cockwaving.

Of course, but you know what I mean.

Some people are just really bad, you can tell they let thier money do thier work for them
El Mariachi

Post by El Mariachi »

Pretty much simon or grimlock explicitly stated they were going to try to grief BE off the server a few weeks ago anyway. So this is kind of funny that BE was able to hang on and the griefers got fucked.
Nurgle
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Nurgle »

stop being gay.