/hide

Place all new suggestions here, for easy viewing.

Moderators: Forum Moderators, Server Moderators

Forum rules
Suggestions is a moderated OOC forum.

Inflammatory bullshit, thread de-railing, or anything other than suggestions or constructive criticism may result in punitive action.
Bankwell

Re:

Post by Bankwell »

Rosco_Flatts wrote:I like the idea of it hiding your nametag, but that's it. If you don't want a merc to find you, you could just find a lawyer and ask them to tinfoil you.
Theres only about 3 lawyers who are active in this server, IF that.
I've seen this in other servers... /mask command, go into 24/7, buy a mask, and mask yourself, hides your name when you talk and above your head.
willio_sayen1 wrote:sadly ima magc boy
main account:
kody_bankwell

alt account:
kojiro_nakamura
Leo_Cash

Re: Re:

Post by Leo_Cash »

do you know how abusable would it be? Even if someone talks you can see the [Mask_1823] or whatever someone can just carpark you and dont say a word.
TatsuyaNakajima
David_Lewis
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Re: /hide

Post by David_Lewis »

/hide would force them into the /hide animation and would not be able to be used in a car, learn to read threads before being dumb!
Dom wrote:you won't be accepted in the PD being that all of us saw your last application which was deleted; it was copy+pasted from an already denied app. if you're gonna plagiarize why wouldn't you do it from an application that was at least accepted? christ
Leo_Cash

Re: /hide

Post by Leo_Cash »

David_Lewis wrote:/hide would force them into the /hide animation and would not be able to be used in a car, learn to read threads before being dumb!
I was talking about Bankwell's reply.
TatsuyaNakajima