Bug Reporting - 1/1/08

For bug reports that have been addressed or are not longer relevant

Moderators: Forum Moderators, Server Moderators

Nicky

Re: Bug Reporting - 1/1/08

Post by Nicky »

I found a SanNews helicopter that I, a citizen, can fly. It was outside of Los Santos so I'm wondering if this is a bug or not.
Minimum_Wage_Dan

Post by Minimum_Wage_Dan »

Last night I was on duty as a mechanic, and when someone called for a mechanic, I tried to respond, but only got 'No one has called for a mechanic yet'. They called several more times in rapid succession, and everytime I tried to accept it, it said no one had called.
neozuki
Game Name(s): Neozuki_Isuzu Adam_Worth George_Borrow

Post by neozuki »

Marius wrote:I've been having recent gun bugs lately.
As driver, it'll not switch to the MP5, although this could be intentional.
Sometimes my MP5 will disappear until I enter/exit a car again.
Sometimes mp MP5 will have a ammo count.

And there's always the old lawyer bug with /free not working most of the time
Thats to prevent people from driver shooting.

But, in addition to this, I've had a couple of Mp5's just go away; not on my person or in a locker. Entering a car didn't fix it either.

Also, even if I switch to fists before getting into a vehicle, when I exit I sometimes have the Mp5 out, twice in front of LSPD officers. I am glad the fine police of Los Santos were nice enough to ignore me blatantly (albeit accidental) flourishing a gun in front of them due to a bug.

Oh, and the house / alternate realm thing happens to my house off and on. (When I first bought it (LVL 10) I went inside just fine, then later invite Fuji into it and he was teleported. Then later Yumi and I tested ours and niether of ours were bugged. His was lvl 7 I believe. ) Do the coders have an idea of why the houses are bugged at all?
Mat_Rempit

Post by Mat_Rempit »

I just sell my Level 3 house with a sultan house car that spawns on the roof, i want to change the spawn point and i sell it and it says 120k for selling a level 3 house.
But i did not get any amount in return. I tried to buy a level 1 house for thinking it might not displayed in screen but it says i cannot afford to buy a level 1 house.

Please see atatched image
Attachments
Money Bug.JPG
Money Bug.JPG (120.82 KiB) Viewed 2327 times
Frankie_Millions

Possible new build bug?

Post by Frankie_Millions »

Well i was driving along after i finished doing /guard on smokey oniel a few times and then this happened a negative 100k paycheck (-100k) no idea how this happened i assume its a bug from using the guard feature for merc

Edit: i guarded about 100k worth on people today so maybe that is a reason this happened because of the feature it adds it to your paycheck instead of your current sum

screenshot:

Level 11
<+Robert_Boyer> I love dick in my ass
Meech

Re: Possible new build bug?

Post by Meech »

I've always wondered if using /find and /guard increases your paycheck. Can someone confirm?
Frankie_Millions

Re: Possible new build bug?

Post by Frankie_Millions »

Meech wrote:I've always wondered if using /find and /guard increases your paycheck. Can someone confirm?
No idea but brains said to report any bugs here so thats what im doing dont care much about the 100k admins can give it back if they wish
Level 11
<+Robert_Boyer> I love dick in my ass
Matt_Porter

Post by Matt_Porter »

when I tried to change my clothes to the skin our family (The Rollers) wanted, I scrolled through typing 'next' and suddenly it just stopped at the airplane pilot skin and would not go any further, Ive attempted this 7 times and no luck. What gives.
horatio
kinda dump

Post by horatio »

I've been noticing this weird money bug for the past 2-3 days.

Basically when I don't have much money on me, let's say 5-10k, it will randomly disappear and show all 0's. It doesn't affect my bank balance at all and so far I've noticed it only happens when I don't have much money on me (could be wrong about that). Today I actually saw it go down from about 6k to nothing.

It's not a lot of money so it's not a big deal, but just wondering if this has been happening to anyone else? I will start taking screenshots of this.
Bonez

Post by Bonez »

It happened to me once. But that was the only time
Here in this hopeless fucking hole we call LA
The only way to fix it is to flush it all away
Any fucking time. Any fucking day
Learn to swim. I'll see you down in Arizona bay