Lojack?

Place all new suggestions here, for easy viewing.

Moderators: Forum Moderators, Server Moderators

Forum rules
Suggestions is a moderated OOC forum.

Inflammatory bullshit, thread de-railing, or anything other than suggestions or constructive criticism may result in punitive action.
Mrado
Donut Chaser

Re: Lojack?

Post by Mrado »

TaCo wrote:Mrado you stocking me or something you want to suck my dick? I was talking about the original godfather code, it has NOTHING to do with WTFman... I never mention shit about them and yet you keep on repatedly on the forums, IRC and in game call me and poeple who moved over from CCN, WTFman faggots. Cut it man... every single thing I say in the community has an echo of you fagging up everything.
Seriously if you can provide a screenshot of me calling anyone but you from CCN a wtfman faggot i'll give you one million ingame dollars

also i was talking to William_Anderson not you, jeez
Samiam22

Post by Samiam22 »

What happens if it's a helicopter that they stole and the owner /lojacked?
Sam_Iam, Level 7, Civilian
Liam_Heath, Level 2, SANews Correspondent
Damien_West, Level 1, Grove Street Families Recruit
Noodle Jackson

Post by Noodle Jackson »

TaCo wrote:Mrado you stocking me or something you want to suck my dick? I was talking about the original godfather code, it has NOTHING to do with WTFman... I never mention shit about them and yet you keep on repatedly on the forums, IRC and in game call me and poeple who moved over from CCN, WTFman faggots. Cut it man... every single thing I say in the community has an echo of you fagging up everything.
From suggestion to flame war.

Anyway this is a great idea to those who want to track down their lost or stolen House Cars and i Don't see how it can be abused.
Sacajawea
kinda dump

Post by Sacajawea »