The Salvatores (Updated 01-11-09)

Moderators: Juke, Forum Moderators, Server Moderators

Piwey
keep your distance i'm a carrier

Re: The Salvatores

Post by Piwey »

My name is Kakarot....you DM like 3 times because I exploded your car
Tony "Motherfucking" Buttanus((Hanzo Hasashi))
Guiseppi Rossi
Long live Jack Not Sparrow
Andrey_Trip

Post by Andrey_Trip »

Piwey wrote:My name is Kakarot....you DM like 3 times because I exploded your car
Kakarot? Damn first of all go and make RP name..second Why you are exploded my car? i dont even know you..
Don Russo
Leo_Salvatore
Game Name(s): Leo_salvatore

Post by Leo_Salvatore »

First of all I whould like all grove members too leave this topic alone. Since I accused one their members for using health hacks they try to ruin my application wich I find very childish and off-topic. Triggerhappy? If I accuse someone of using health hacks, doesnt means I accuse everyone of it? I actually never accused someone of hacking accept your friend. That health hack thing was actually my first complaint EVER!

Also you dont know me triggerhappy, you havent Role-played with me and you dont know if I am a good/strict leader or not. Give me a call if you are seriously willing to test my RP skills.

Second of all
Everyone that uses this application as a ''fight'' should make another topic and fight it out there (Including you andrey_trip, I can understand you are mad but please just dont respond to it and ignore it)

Tirth, Shhada? Thanks for that reply it was just what I needed since I put alot of effort in this app and people are just start going off-topic. Can you please tell me wich skins are taken?

I also want to thank akimoto shun. Because I really did put effort in it and some people here are just spamming it /me coughs kotmatroskin

Also, OG_ras stop talking bullshit man you know it. Dont be childish dont ruin gang apps make a complaint if you have trouble with me.

Thank you for your time
Last edited by Leo_Salvatore on January 7th, 2009, 10:24 am, edited 1 time in total.
Leo_Salvatore

Post by Leo_Salvatore »

Amir_Gogo wrote:Lol i remember once MagC told Leo to come into Cj house and shoot us all, when he came through the door he started shooting at everything, he didnt know we we're having a talk with Mafia, apparently MagC told him that it was a party of Civlillians inside CJ house, and they apparently gave him 50k too, then when he found out Mafia And Grove was there, he later begged me to not hurt him HAHAHA. i was Lollin when he told me MagC sent him, what a Sad and Cunning, Devious plan
Its very remarkable that all grove ''assholes'' try to go offtopic here and chat bullshit to ruin my application! That kinda proves how childish you are, I dont like some gangs and people, but you WONT find me ruining their topics or something.
Like I said, make a new topic leave this app alone...
Last edited by Leo_Salvatore on January 7th, 2009, 9:55 am, edited 1 time in total.
Ultimate_SHHADA
Game Name(s): Shhada_McMahon

Post by Ultimate_SHHADA »

Look...
You guys are wrong.
Leo is a very experienced guy who has more experience then me, the gang im in, and people around our gang and 'the salvatores'.
Andrey is a good guy, does NOT dm, has a lil problem with his english (i dont care its just funny to me thought andrey :bunchies: ) and he has enough experience aswell.
Andrey and i are the best friends ingame. We dont call eachother friends anymore, We call eachother brothers.
Why?? He is a great dude who has good rp skills and always helps you when you are having a problem with whatever.
The reason why these guys are so good?? Check them ingame, BE VERY HONOST and look at theyre skills. If you have problems with them what so ever, Try to say something good about them. Don't take the bad things and line them up. Check at them very very good. You WILL see that they are very good. I have played on this server just in '08 and i see them mostlikely everyday. so if someone asks or bothers to interupt: I KNOW WHAT I AM TALKING ABOUT!

Greatzz,,
SHHADA

P.S.: LEO AND ANDREY ARE THE BEST!!!
IG Name: Shhada_McMahon
Faction / Gang: The Rude Boys
Level / Rank (in unofficial faction): 6 / 5

/me rolls a nice ganja and blazes it hard
RASTAFARAAAI
Andrey_Trip

Post by Andrey_Trip »

Leo_Salvatore wrote:First of all I whould like all grove members too leave this topic alone. Since I accused one their members for using health hacks they try to ruin my application wich I find very childish and off-topic. Triggerhappy? If I accuse someone of using health hacks, doesnt means I accuse everyone of it? I actually never accused someone of hacking accept your friend. That health hack thing was actually my first complaint EVER!

Also you dont know me triggerhappy, you havent Role-played with me and you dont know if I am a good/strict leader or not. Give me a call if you are seriously willing to test my RP skills.

Second of all
Everyone that uses this application as a ''fight'' should make another topic and fight it out there (Including you andrey_trip, I can understand you are mad but please just dont respond to it and ignore it)

Tirth, Shhada? Thanks for that reply it was just what I needed since I put alot of effort in this app and people are just start going off-topic. Can you please tell me wich skins are taken?

I also want to thank akimoto shun. Because I really did put effort in it and some people here are just spamming it /me coughs kotmatroskin

Thank you for your time
No man i am not mad...why people so haters? I always try to avoid a war and everyone know it.!
Don Russo
Amir_Gogo

Post by Amir_Gogo »

chea, tell Mr.experience to do /b next time he says ''hacker''
Leo_Salvatore

Post by Leo_Salvatore »

Ultimate_SHHADA wrote:Look...
You guys are wrong.
Leo is a very experienced guy who has more experience then me, the gang im in, and people around our gang and 'the salvatores'.
Andrey is a good guy, does NOT dm, has a lil problem with his english (i dont care its just funny to me thought andrey :bunchies: ) and he has enough experience aswell.
Andrey and i are the best friends ingame. We dont call eachother friends anymore, We call eachother brothers.
Why?? He is a great dude who has good rp skills and always helps you when you are having a problem with whatever.
The reason why these guys are so good?? Check them ingame, BE VERY HONOST and look at theyre skills. If you have problems with them what so ever, Try to say something good about them. Don't take the bad things and line them up. Check at them very very good. You WILL see that they are very good. I have played on this server just in '08 and i see them mostlikely everyday. so if someone asks or bothers to interupt: I KNOW WHAT I AM TALKING ABOUT!

Greatzz,,
SHHADA

P.S.: LEO AND ANDREY ARE THE BEST!!!
Okay thank you for this although it a bit too much /me winks. I dont know if I have more exp then the gang your in (the pirates) (because I like most of the pirates :neck: ) but I got good RP skills.

And I agree on your point about andrey.
To prove it I will quickly tell the story how I met andrey. To be honest I never liked Grove, because when I was new here they DM me once. After that a little war errupted, witch I (of course) lost because I was new. Everyone of grove was after me except andrey he just called me and asked whats what. I like that ''first talk shoot later idea'' more then just dumb shooting without really knowing whats going on.
Thats how I met andrey, started selling guns for him and the grove (at that time he was with grove)

So I whould like to ask the Grove Street Families to back off on this topic. If you dont like me or anyone else make a complaint..

Also piwey I totally forgot to reply on you, well as you can read from the story this mafia got roots from diffrend places/countries. The thing they have similair is that they all used to work for the DPO.
The Captain

Post by The Captain »

I want to be clear with you..I like the story,i like the way you placed it...My warnings are..It looks like a Mafia,i dk if it is Italian,but it looks like Italian Mafia..Second i don't have anything with Andrey but he had leave all the gangs that he joined,i wish that he found his house finally..The most skins are in use...Cezar_Azteca scamms a lot and dms a lot..Also pls take your crew and come at my hood so we can rp a bit cause i dk about your rp skills..You and Miguel must prove that you guys deserve a slot in server so do your best..(I don't place Locotes cause the old members in Szr knows what Locotes can do)
((Also Shhada if you believe that we can't rp why you are with us?And pls tell me when i gave you rank 4?NEVER SO CHANGE YOUR SIGN CAUSE THE NEXT TIME THAT I WILL SEE IT WITH RANK 4 YOU WILL BE 0))
╔══╗♪
║██║ ♫ ♫
║(●)║
╚══╝
.ılı.-------Volume-------.ılı.
▄ █ ▄ █ ▄ ▄ █ ▄ █ ▄ █
Min●- - - - - - - - - - -●Max
Never stop the music!
Leo_Salvatore

Post by Leo_Salvatore »

The Captain wrote:I want to be clear with you..I like the story,i like the way you placed it...My warnings are..It looks like a Mafia,i dk if it is Italian,but it looks like Italian Mafia..Second i don't have anything with Andrey but he had leave all the gangs that he joined,i wish that he found his house finally..The most skins are in use...Cezar_Azteca scamms a lot and dms a lot..Also pls take your crew and come at my hood so we can rp a bit cause i dk about your rp skills..You and Miguel must prove that you guys deserve a slot in server so do your best..(I don't place Locotes cause the old members in Szr knows what Locotes can do)
((Also Shhada if you believe that we can't rp why you are with us?And pls tell me when i gave you rank 4?NEVER SO CHANGE YOUR SIGN CAUSE THE NEXT TIME THAT I WILL SEE IT WITH RANK 4 YOU WILL BE 0))
Thank you for your reply. It is a mafia/organised crime family but it doesnt got all italian roots. Its more about the Diaz roots it got (the old DPO).

Yes I heard that before (about andrey) but I think he wont leave this time, plus he isnt the main leader or anything so it wont be a problem.
Also can you please tell me wich skins are in use? Because I still dont know wich ones are.

And yes Cezar used to scam a few times (before I knew him) but I thought him not to do this anymore. And sure just call me in-game and we will have a RP session /me smiles. Also what you mean miguel? He isnt with us?!
I know we need to prove ourselfs for a slot thats why I putted alot of effort in the app because I really believe in it.

Just call me and we will RP 8-)
The Captain

Post by The Captain »

Skins 147,240,124,280 and i think but not sure 258...
╔══╗♪
║██║ ♫ ♫
║(●)║
╚══╝
.ılı.-------Volume-------.ılı.
▄ █ ▄ █ ▄ ▄ █ ▄ █ ▄ █
Min●- - - - - - - - - - -●Max
Never stop the music!
Edgar_Cardenas

Post by Edgar_Cardenas »

Good app, looks like you put effort in doing it and well organized.
Andrey_Trip

Post by Andrey_Trip »

Edgar_Cardenas wrote:Good app, looks like you put effort in doing it and well organized.
Thank you for reply Edgar!!! :neck:
Don Russo
TriggerHappy

Post by TriggerHappy »

Leo_Salvatore wrote:First of all I whould like all grove members too leave this topic alone. Since I accused one their members for using health hacks they try to ruin my application wich I find very childish and off-topic. Triggerhappy? If I accuse someone of using health hacks, doesnt means I accuse everyone of it? I actually never accused someone of hacking accept your friend. That health hack thing was actually my first complaint EVER!

Second of all

Also, OG_ras stop talking bullshit man you know it. Dont be childish dont ruin gang apps make a complaint if you have trouble with me.

Thank you for your time
YOU HAX! :frogsiren:
Miquel Lacoste
Game Name(s): Miquel_Lacoste

Post by Miquel Lacoste »

Why i support you!
Because, i have seen you like a twice in server, and both time you show up a good Roleplay skill. :arrow:
Well, i can tell that he does good.
Also, your respond to replies is very good, that you make a long thread, where you say everything what you has to say. 8-)
Also, i support your Mafia idea, but i dont know how the other SZR Mafia family will respond to it. :btroll:
Well, thats all i've got to say.
Best wishes from Miquel, and good luck. :neck:

/me claps :neck:
Leo_Salvatore

Post by Leo_Salvatore »

Miquel Lacoste wrote:Why i support you!
Because, i have seen you like a twice in server, and both time you show up a good Roleplay skill. :arrow:
Well, i can tell that he does good.
Also, your respond to replies is very good, that you make a long thread, where you say everything what you has to say. 8-)
Also, i support your Mafia idea, but i dont know how the other SZR Mafia family will respond to it. :btroll:
Well, thats all i've got to say.
Best wishes from Miquel, and good luck. :neck:

/me claps :neck:
Thank you for this reply. This is what I call a good reply, with agruments etc.

And seriously triggerhappy grow up /me coughs: child.
Leo_Salvatore

Post by Leo_Salvatore »

The Captain wrote:Skins 147,240,124,280 and i think but not sure 258...
You probally made a typo since the isnt a 280, wich one u meant?
Also your sure 147 is in use? Because I NEVER saw it too be honest same for 258..

Edit: I switched the skins that were 100% sure taken.
mattyy

Post by mattyy »

This application will never get a slot if the leader is like that.

http://www.szrgta.com/szr/forum/viewtop ... =67&t=8163
Dylindia Orio ~ Never forget
Dylan Dios
Matthew Fong
Leo_Salvatore

Post by Leo_Salvatore »

mattyy wrote:This application will never get a slot if the leader is like that.

Because I made a complaint? Come on man I whould swore I was sure he hacked. Well maby I am wrong, but what does that have to do with my RP skills? Or putting efort into a faction? Or leader skills? Activity within the server? Or anything like that?
Andriy_Kovalenko
Donut Chaser

Post by Andriy_Kovalenko »

Leo_Salvatore wrote:

Because I made a complaint? Come on man I whould swore I was sure he hacked. Well maby I am wrong, but what does that have to do with my RP skills? Or putting efort into a faction? Or leader skills? Activity within the server? Or anything like that?
It shows how much of an immature idiot you are.
Andriy Kovalenko - Detective
Hugh Marshall - Nigger
Josh_Martinez wrote:Family name Estonian gangsterz
<Joe_Goebbles> no 42K-itty mason best size. she has a part time job demolishing buildings
Miquel Lacoste
Game Name(s): Miquel_Lacoste

Post by Miquel Lacoste »

that was bad^^
Leo_Salvatore

Post by Leo_Salvatore »

Andriy_Kovalenko wrote:
Leo_Salvatore wrote:

It shows how much of an immature idiot you are.
So making a complaint is immature but spamming threads full and all that (like grove did) is mature? Strange... I still dont see why that topic is related to my leadership
mattyy

Post by mattyy »

If you dont even get what we say you are even more dumb.
You make a complaint with a valid reason and not just crap without any evidence.
And that shows that you dont have enough server experience at all.
Dylindia Orio ~ Never forget
Dylan Dios
Matthew Fong
Ultimate_SHHADA
Game Name(s): Shhada_McMahon

Post by Ultimate_SHHADA »

The Captain wrote:I want to be clear with you..I like the story,i like the way you placed it...My warnings are..It looks like a Mafia,i dk if it is Italian,but it looks like Italian Mafia..Second i don't have anything with Andrey but he had leave all the gangs that he joined,i wish that he found his house finally..The most skins are in use...Cezar_Azteca scamms a lot and dms a lot..Also pls take your crew and come at my hood so we can rp a bit cause i dk about your rp skills..You and Miguel must prove that you guys deserve a slot in server so do your best..(I don't place Locotes cause the old members in Szr knows what Locotes can do)

Ok Chill cap'n,,

I'm just supporting andrey and leo...and i'm not shittin on us man.
It's just...ppl who hate them just say that he cant rp and shit...
So i wanna make clear he CAN rp.
And Rank4?
I got this rank from a LT and not from you...
Although i have no ss from it i can Guarantee that they said i deserved it.
And it's ok if you rank me down...i got no problems with it...
Well we only need to speak asap...

Greatzz,,
SHHADA
IG Name: Shhada_McMahon
Faction / Gang: The Rude Boys
Level / Rank (in unofficial faction): 6 / 5

/me rolls a nice ganja and blazes it hard
RASTAFARAAAI
Banjo

Post by Banjo »

Wow!

i love the idea! even more so because vice city is my favourite GTA ever!
mr diaz' house on starfish island is a dream!

i hope you guys get it, original idea!
Kitty_Mason wrote:
Rho wrote:im hung like a chinese mouse and will never get to see boobs like those let alone play with them