The Salvatores (Updated 01-11-09)

Moderators: Juke, Forum Moderators, Server Moderators

Leo_Salvatore
Game Name(s): Leo_salvatore

Re: The Salvatores

Post by Leo_Salvatore »

mattyy wrote:If you dont even get what we say you are even more dumb.
You make a complaint with a valid reason and not just crap without any evidence.
And that shows that you dont have enough server experience at all.
Perhaps, but I whould like to RP with you sometime or something to prove otherwise.
That topic only shows that I may not been experienced with lagg. I dont see why that is a problem? Plus this was just the strangest case of lag I ever had not just the normal thing thats why I complaint about it. In my oppinion it doesnt have anything to do with this app. I put effort in my app, I am good at RP, I am good at being a leader (I am leading a official gang very good for like a month) so if I mistake a very rare case of lagg with a hack, does that really makes me a bad leader? It only shows my knowledge about lagging, or ping or whatever. I learned alot about that but I just never saw this strange kind of lag before is that so wrong?

Sylvia
Thanks for the reply, yes I like that starfish mansion too. /me smiles
TriggerHappy

Post by TriggerHappy »

I think the idea is good and all. But. The leader is a faggot. He seriously calls everybody a '' hacker '' and if you see my previous post he apparently told me '' noce hakc'' whatever that means and also said that Ras hacks.
Enough about that, but this guy Deathmatches alot, infact, he came to CJ's house and tried to '' assault '' several mafia mobs and grove street members. But he unfortunately failed. Anyways, he also told me that he owned all grove members that acts like morons, Young gotti got banned because of him, Paulo got nearly banned because of him,He own me Gotti and paulo and he told me that i was a looser and that i was a real grove coward and that i did a good job. He told me that he was going to get me '' bannend ''.

This guy is either semi-retarded or got anally penetrated by some moron. :goatse:
Can this guy (or girl, Who knows ? :frogbon: ) lead a faction ? Ask yourself.
Last edited by TriggerHappy on January 9th, 2009, 11:44 am, edited 1 time in total.
cHR0ME
Game Name(s): Chrome

Post by cHR0ME »

Both the Hefs are newbs and don't roleplay that well, I usually catch them at the bank sometimes shooting, and Andrey trip has no respect from me because he has been in to many gangs and just leave right off the bat.
Leo_Salvatore

Post by Leo_Salvatore »

TriggerHappy wrote:I think the idea is good and all. But. The leader is a faggot. He seriously calls everybody a '' hacker '' and if you see my previous post he apparently told me '' noce hakc'' whatever that means and also said that Ras hacks.
Enough about that, but this guy Deathmatches alot, infact, he came to CJ's house and tried to '' assault '' several mafia mobs and grove street members. But he unfortunately failed. Anyways, he also told me that he owned all grove members that acts like morons, Young gotti got banned because of him, Paulo got nearly banned because of him,He own me Gotti and paulo and he told me that i was a looser and that i was a real grove coward and that i did a good job. He told me that he was going to get me '' bannend ''.

This guy is either semi-retarded or got anally penetrated by some moron. :goatse:
Can this guy (or girl, Who knows ? :frogbon: ) lead a faction ? Ask yourself.
Seriously you need to stop lieng. I call everyone a hacker? Only because of Ras? Seriously like 80% of your post here is straight lies to ruin the app. Like I said grow up and leave this alone. Yeh right I DM alot man ever seen a valid complaint about me DMing? I see alot of your grove boys DMing though.

For instance remeber, I walked out of the bank (I think it was with shhada) you started shooting at me I said stop I want to talk but still you shoot at me. You and your grove boys just made up a few lies to ruin my app because I dont like you guys and you dont like me.
Juke
yardmin
yardmin

Post by Juke »

Story is above average and I appreciate someone who actually puts effort into the important "Why" section of the application.

Skins 147, 98, 120, 164, and 171 are all unavailable.

The app looked promising, but for lack of a better term you seem to be a fag. Don't accuse everyone under the sun of hacking. If you see a hacker, report them to an admin ASAP then shut up about it.

If you lighten up your chances of being accepted will improve drastically.
Leo_Salvatore

Post by Leo_Salvatore »

Dont try to twist it,
First screenshot you carparked!!! And I said there (as I told you before) NOCE HAKC (dont know if thats the correct spelling) wich has NOTHING to do with accusing someone of hacking...

All other screenshots are me explaining you Grove people act stupid and will probally be banned for it, thats why young gotti for example got banned.
Seriously leave this topic alone stop spreading shit or twisting things. Make a complaint about me if you hate me so much and fight out this case with me there..

@ Juke
Thank you for this reply, finnaly a new decent reply with good agruments. I will edit the skins right away..

Also juke seriously I never accused anyone but OG_ras of hacking, you whould never find a complaint from me saying someone hacks except that one OG_ras topic because I really really thought he was hacking. All those screenshot from triggerhappy are just atempts on trying to make me look bad (very childish) because he and the grove hates me for acusing OG_Ras of hacking.

Only because I accused OG_Ras of hacking doesnt mean I accuse EVERYONE of hacking like OG_Monsta states... I never accused anyone of hacking except OG_Ras.

If you watch it, all posts that say bad things about me are from Grove. (remarkable)

I hope your willing to give us a change

Thank you for your time.
TriggerHappy

Post by TriggerHappy »

Car what ? You do know that it wasn't me driving, it was Peter_Bonjasky.
This is why i kill you. You lie too much.
You CLEARLY said that i killed you, and that you had half HP. You never told me that i carparked you.

'' Noce hakc '' Is a typo of Nice hack. But you said that it was a curse word on you're language, Turkish-Hollandish. Could anybody confirm this ?

Don't try to argue, i got a screenie of you saying that, and if you do try to argue, i'll post it.
Leo_Salvatore

Post by Leo_Salvatore »

TriggerHappy wrote:Car what ? You do know that it wasn't me driving, it was Peter_Bonjasky.
This is why i kill you. You lie too much.
You CLEARLY said that i killed you, and that you had half HP. You never told me that i carparked you.

'' Noce hakc '' Is a typo of Nice hack. But you said that it was a curse word on you're language, Turkish-Hollandish. Could anybody confirm this ?

Don't try to argue, i got a screenie of you saying that, and if you do try to argue, i'll post it.
O YEAH!! Sorry your right about that! You WASNT driving I remember that! Sorry for that! I seriously forgot that (No, really!). I dont lie too much, I mistaken you for that peter guy who was in your car there, and I appologise for accusing you while it was your friend.

Also its not Turkish-Hollandish its just turkish only but its bit of a slang :P I am from Holland with Turkish roots. I dont know if in writing it is: Nocehakc or Nocehkc or Noce Hakc or something, google it you will find it on forums. You speak it like: No sjek. But I can understand you thought it was typo. Same with yakzjemlar, wich meens goodnight in turkish, dont know how to write it exactly but google it man.

Anyway for all people reading this, me and grove made up. We aint beefing no more, just to let everyone know...
I am glad we talked this out (ingame) triggerhappy/OG_Monsta and just call me if you need anything. /me smiles.
TriggerHappy

Post by TriggerHappy »

Okay, one question. Why did you swear to me in turkish and not english ?
It looks so fucking irrelevant to swear in turkish, i can't even understand what you're saying.
Leo_Salvatore

Post by Leo_Salvatore »

TriggerHappy wrote:Okay, one question. Why did you swear to me in turkish and not english ?
It looks so fucking irrelevant to swear in turkish, i can't even understand what you're saying.
Well its not really a swear word against you, its more like ''DAMNIT''.
Leo_Salvatore

Post by Leo_Salvatore »

UPDATED

Update list:
- Skins that were taken replaced
- Members updated
- Car style added
- Extra thing: Beef with Grove Street Families sorted

Chrome?
You was right about the Hefs. I recieved multiple reports of them DMing and all that kind of stuff. They where new to the family so they where still on ''trial'' anyway. I removed them from the list. I hope you like it better now.
And about andrey, I know andrey very good now, he's a good guy. I hear alot of people complain about him switching factions but I am 100% sure he wont do that this time. He also promised me he seriously wont do it.

Please everybody let me know if theres still a skin taken or anything else needs to be edited.
Leo_Salvatore

Re: The Salvatores (Updated 01-11-09)

Post by Leo_Salvatore »

Andriy_Kovalenko wrote:After Andrey ragequit the SAS, he joined the pirates.

lol.
That SAS was temporary alot of members joined it just for fun so that wasnt a problem. I heard about the pirate thing, I believe it was just for a hit or something he needed to help and it was easier to talk through faction chat or something.

I will have a word with him too make sure he never does it again even if it is just for a hit (like in this case).
Miquel Lacoste
Game Name(s): Miquel_Lacoste

Post by Miquel Lacoste »

Yeah, i like theyr updated things;)
But you have to different things to get housecars.
Read some rules...
Good luck ese.
TriggerHappy

Post by TriggerHappy »

Leo_Salvatore wrote:
TriggerHappy wrote:Okay, one question. Why did you swear to me in turkish and not english ?
It's completely irrelevant to swear in turkish, because you're character seems to have a south american background, and should not know any turkish whatsoever.
You, me and everybody else knows that '' Noce hakc '' was a typo for '' Nice Hack '' because you just died and was in a hurry, and also that i had full HP.
This is why i kill you IG. You lie too much.
Leo_Salvatore

Post by Leo_Salvatore »

TriggerHappy wrote:
Leo_Salvatore wrote:
It's completely irrelevant to swear in turkish, because you're character seems to have a south american background, and should not know any turkish whatsoever.
You, me and everybody else knows that '' Noce hakc '' was a typo for '' Nice Hack '' because you just died and was in a hurry, and also that i had full HP.
This is why i kill you IG. You lie too much.
I thought we solved this? And I know it is, it was actually OOC (forgot /b I geuss). It doesnt have south american background as you can read my char got italian background (not that that makes a diffrence). And seriously noce hakc noc sjek nosje hakc or however you write it is turkish please google it man! Its like the curse word ''kanker'' in dutch, ask your friend OG_Ras. Its strange for some people, because kanker means cancer. But people in holland use it as a curse word. And why in a hurry? If I wanted to say your hacking then I whould say that after I died because I called you after this incident remember?
And whats IG?
You killed me because of the beef with gotti etc. Not because I was lieing about anything?
Anyway I thought we sorted it out man? Why keep going on about this then? I have been hanging with some groves today they act cool but you still act like we got beef..

If you wanna keep going with this discussion lets PM or new topic, since we got like 2 pages full of this shit.

@ Miguel
You mean gangcars right? But what I meant is that we will try to drive hustlers and hermes as much as possible as a roleplay thing.
TriggerHappy

Post by TriggerHappy »

Actually, i recall you saying that i '' hack '' but i did not take any screenies.
Why do i have to PM or make a new topic ? We are just here to prove that you are not fit to lead a faction.
I'm still waiting for my ban. What will i get banned for ? I would really like to know since you promised to ban me. Why even say '' noce hakc '' in /b. WHY?!
It has nothing to do with anything at all. It is so completely irrelevant and has nothing to do with IG, it's like mickey mouse in resident evil.
Leo_Salvatore

Post by Leo_Salvatore »

First of all Young gotti what you saying there is all true except for the blackmail part, dude seriously, blackmail -.-.

Triggerhappy, you screened everything but what a coincidence that you didnt screen me accusing you have hacks ( as you say). You are NOT proving I am not fit to lead a faction since the only thing you say is that I accused OG_Ras of hacking, if you really find that a good reason then your a complete idiot. Its very easy to mistake someone with health hacks with that type of strange lagg I experienced back then. Seriously, young gotti you got banned because primaris thought he had health hacks, even an admin mistakes it. So its a common mistake sometimes, so what does that have to do with me being a good leader?
Seriously, I tried to work it out but you guys keep going on about nothing, that proves that your the fag and your not fit to lead a discussion how about that? VERY CHILDISH.
Also you gotta stop with your ''irrelevent'' I know/saw alot of people who cursed when they died...
I said that most groves act like jerks and thats why gotti got banend and you will be probally be banend too since you act the same way.

From now on I wont reply on ANY of your stupid replies that try to make me look bad anymore. I tried to work it out but you guys keep going on wich proves you are very childish.
Its very remarkable in my oppinion that groves are the only one bullshitting a topic.
I wont reply anymore on any of your bullshit even if you now gonne acusse me for raping you in the ass and that you also got ''screens'' of that... :circlejerk:
Last edited by Leo_Salvatore on January 12th, 2009, 12:39 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Marco_Bling

Post by Marco_Bling »

this are my opinions so don't start shit against me, this is about the app.

first of all i got to admit i was very impressive with this app.Because even leo being a low ranker he can rp very well, but i didn't know he had the skills to make such a good app like this.I think that the skins problem should be solved asap.
I don't get it why the grove doesn't want this so bad, and keeps argumenting the same thing all over the time. if everyone that you guys dm or stuff make a complaint against you , probably most of you would be banned.
I ve been on grove's side for some time and you guys kill for the most shitty reasons.
I don't think that is correct to make a complaint without being sure of it, but everyone make mistakes, we just gotta learn from them.
I know leo and andrey for long time, they know how to rp and they care about their friends.this are my opinions stay ontopic.

p.s if robin runs a faction why the hell can't leo run one too?

Wally_Stone wrote:there was a good reason to kill u because u treatened all of us that u were gonna post on forums
Jin_Meshima wrote:We all trust each other cuz we are a true family
" Not Jewkuza"
Leo_Salvatore

Post by Leo_Salvatore »

Marco_Bling wrote:this are my opinions so don't start shit against me, this is about the app.

first of all i got to admit i was very impressive with this app.Because even leo being a low ranker he can rp very well, but i didn't know he had the skills to make such a good app like this.I think that the skins problem should be solved asap.
I don't get it why the grove doesn't want this so bad, and keeps argumenting the same thing all over the time. if everyone that you guys dm or stuff make a complaint against you , probably most of you would be banned.
I ve been on grove's side for some time and you guys kill for the most shitty reasons.
I don't think that is correct to make a complaint without being sure of it, but everyone make mistakes, we just gotta learn from them.
I know leo and andrey for long time, they know how to rp and they care about their friends.this are my opinions stay ontopic.

p.s if robin runs a faction why the hell can't leo run one too?
Thank you for this reply finnaly another normal reply.
What do you mean with I am a low ranker by the way? :neck: I dont buy much account level up, thats right (if thats what you mean) but I got level 5 in arm deal and level 5 in merc and some other jobs. I will buy some level ups soon, but I rather spend it on other things to be honest.
Also the skins are fixed, if I am correct, all those skins arent taken. But to be honest I am not 100% sure. An admin need to verfiy that for me :oops:
Anyway, thank you for this reply!

Also, I didnt know you knew andrey? Thats cool!
Last edited by Leo_Salvatore on January 12th, 2009, 1:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Ultimate_SHHADA
Game Name(s): Shhada_McMahon

Post by Ultimate_SHHADA »

Grove vs The Salvatores it seems...

Although The Salvatores dont wanna fight...
Please, I will make it clear one more time 2 all.
If you are fighting about sumtin thats NOT about The Gang Application:
THEN MOVE OVER TO ANOTHER THREATH THAT YOU WILL MAKE IN THE TOPIC COMPLAINTS.
Half of this gang app is a fight.
STOP IT INMEDIATLY!
Peace 2 all :bunchies:

Greatzz,,
SHHADA
IG Name: Shhada_McMahon
Faction / Gang: The Rude Boys
Level / Rank (in unofficial faction): 6 / 5

/me rolls a nice ganja and blazes it hard
RASTAFARAAAI
Daniel Mason

Post by Daniel Mason »

The app is awesome ,and the ideea is pretty cool ,good luck guys,hope you make it official ,and hope you wont get dm-ed by the Grove :btroll:
TriggerHappy

Post by TriggerHappy »

Why would you even curse at me in turkish ? That is so fucking irrelevant.
And you can't even spell properly, nor find any good evidence that you truly aren't a complete dickweed.
Sure i've seen people swear when they die, but in turkish ?

:cripes:
Leo_Salvatore

Post by Leo_Salvatore »

TriggerHappy wrote:Why would you even curse at me in turkish ? That is so fucking irrelevant.
And you can't even spell properly, nor find any good evidence that you truly aren't a complete dickweed.
Sure i've seen people swear when they die, but in turkish ?

:cripes:
Seriously your bringing it up again? How childish.
I am going to refer you to this topic just created by juke:
http://www.szrgta.com/szr/forum/viewtop ... =12&t=8313

And really... It isnt that strange, your friend OG_Ras once cursed dutch too me (not knowing I was dutch), thats how I found out he was dutch (like me).
Last edited by Leo_Salvatore on January 12th, 2009, 1:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Leo_Salvatore

Post by Leo_Salvatore »

Daniel Mason wrote:The app is awesome ,and the ideea is pretty cool ,good luck guys,hope you make it official ,and hope you wont get dm-ed by the Grove :btroll:
Thanks for the reply!
And Grove doesnt DM or something, we cool. But they only thing is that Triggerhappy keeps nagging in this application eventhough its not allowed as said in: http://www.szrgta.com/szr/forum/viewtop ... =12&t=8313

But thanks for your reply!