The Salvatores (Updated 01-11-09)

Moderators: Juke, Forum Moderators, Server Moderators

TriggerHappy

Re: The Salvatores (Updated 01-11-09)

Post by TriggerHappy »

Ugh, seriously, i'm not nagging, i'm just proving that you are not fit to be a leader.
You can't spell. You are very immature. You curse on turkish for no reason :haw: .
And you lie every 2 seconds. Just admit that '' Noce hakc '' was a typo for Nice hack and i'll stop posting in this thread. (unless you lie again).
You seriously can't be serious leading a faction ?
And weren't you gonna not replying to my posts ? Looks like you also aren't a man of you're words. Learn to spell, grow up, stop lying, and stop being a manwhore, then come back and try to make a faction.
Leo_Salvatore
Game Name(s): Leo_salvatore

Post by Leo_Salvatore »

TriggerHappy wrote:Ugh, seriously, i'm not nagging, i'm just proving that you are not fit to be a leader.
You can't spell. You are very immature. You curse on turkish for no reason :haw: .
And you lie every 2 seconds. Just admit that '' Noce hakc '' was a typo for Nice hack and i'll stop posting in this thread. (unless you lie again).
And weren't you gonna not replying to my posts ? Looks like you also aren't a man of you're words. Learn to spell, grow up, stop lying, and stop being a manwhore, then come back and try to make a faction.
1. The only thing your trying to prove here is that I accused you of hacking wich is not the case but you wont believe that...
2. Does that make me a bad leader? Accusing someone of hacking?
3. I cant spell? Please, read the app and try to find mistakes. On these replies I write kinda fast thats why I may have mistakes here.
4. I am immature? I am NOT the one flaming an ENTIRE topic with bullshit while thats clearly against the rules. And remeber I was the mature one trying to work it out but you keep nagging on and on and on.
5. You keep saying the lie thing like I lie about everything the only thing I lie about according to you is the whole fucking hack thing (wich you making a WAY too much deal of)
6. I need to admit it was a typo so you will stop spamming? First of all you asking me to LIE to make you stop spamming, I dont need that I will just send a PM to a admin that your flaming this topic.
7. That man of my words thing you saying there is just straight up bullshit, your just trying to annoy me to reply again wich is VERY childish. And you sir, arent a man of your words because you said we where cool but still keep nagging.
8. Seriously after flaming this topic like a little child you are the LAST one that can call me immature. And why dont you start accepting things instead of keep going on?
9. You seem like the only one (plus 3 of your grove friends) that keep spreading bad things about me, all other people seem to have no problems. I think thats remarkable.

I reported this to juke.
BuddyLee
Game Name(s): Buddy_Lee

Post by BuddyLee »

This is a good gang creation. I like how you were specific about every member. You did a good job doing all this. I recommend this gang to be made!
aka_killa wrote:Jon is mad because I changed his account p/w, Andy is mad cause he is a bitch and can't RP, Dom is mad?, Cody and Mitch are just "Jon jr's" and will do everything he says, BuddyLee is a part of this now?
Leo_Salvatore

Post by Leo_Salvatore »

BuddyLee wrote:This is a good gang creation. I like how you were specific about every member. You did a good job doing all this. I recommend this gang to be made!
Thank you very much for this nice reply!
TriggerHappy

Post by TriggerHappy »

Leo_Salvatore wrote:
TriggerHappy wrote:Ugh, seriously, i'm not nagging, i'm just proving that you are not fit to be a leader.
1. The only thing your trying to prove here is that I accused you of hacking wich is not the case but you wont believe that...
3. I cant spell? Please, read the app and try to find mistakes. On these replies I write kinda fast thats why I may have mistakes here.
4. I am immature? I am NOT the one flaming an ENTIRE topic with bullshit while thats clearly against the rules. And remeber I was the mature one trying to work it out but you keep nagging on and on and on.
5. You keep saying the lie thing like I lie about everything the only thing I lie about according to you is the whole fucking hack thing (wich you making a WAY too much deal of)
6. I need to admit it was a typo so you will stop spamming? First of all you asking me to LIE to make you stop spamming, I dont need that I will just send a PM to a admin that your flaming this topic.
7. That man of my words thing you saying there is just straight up bullshit, your just trying to annoy me to reply again wich is VERY childish. And you sir, arent a man of your words because you said we where cool but still keep nagging.
8. Seriously after flaming this topic like a little child you are the LAST one that can call me immature. And why dont you start accepting things instead of keep going on?
9. You seem like the only one (plus 3 of your grove friends) that keep spreading bad things about me, all other people seem to have no problems. I think thats remarkable.

I reported this to juke.
http://img518.imageshack.us/my.php?image=samp393pp2.png

:cripes:

Fail.
Banjo

Post by Banjo »

If Leo Salvatore has the guts, the courage and the talent to come up with a story line that is THIS good, I think you should shut up, accept your defeat and vote YES, SALVATORES!

I really hope for this gang to be created!
Kitty_Mason wrote:
Rho wrote:im hung like a chinese mouse and will never get to see boobs like those let alone play with them
Leo_Salvatore

Post by Leo_Salvatore »

TriggerHappy wrote:
Leo_Salvatore wrote:

I reported this to juke.
http://img518.imageshack.us/my.php?image=samp393pp2.png

:cripes:

Fail.
Seriously everyone here can see whos the childish dick that keeps spamming. The more you keep flaming here the bigger the change you get fined.

And why dont you post that screenshot without the black block over the other SMS messages? What do you got to hide? Maby that my response wasnt against the childish thing? Because if you watch carefully ladies and gents, triggerhappy blacked out other SMS messages, if you watch even more carefully, you see that blacked out message number ends with 45 (wich is my number as you can see) Wich indicates you said something before it and maby my reply was against THAT SMS instead of against the childish thing?
This once again proves how low triggerhappy is ladies and gentleman.
Last edited by Leo_Salvatore on January 13th, 2009, 8:36 am, edited 1 time in total.
Leo_Salvatore

Post by Leo_Salvatore »

Sylvia_Fine wrote:
If Leo Salvatore has the guts, the courage and the talent to come up with a story line that is THIS good, I think you should shut up, accept your defeat and vote YES, SALVATORES!

I really hope for this gang to be created!
Thanks for your support Sylvia. I just heard you on the San Andreas news it was nice. /me smiles
TriggerHappy

Post by TriggerHappy »

http://img55.imageshack.us/my.php?image=samp392hc3.png

There, since you asked for it.
I've got nothing to hide.
Leo_Salvatore

Post by Leo_Salvatore »

TriggerHappy wrote:http://img55.imageshack.us/my.php?image=samp392hc3.png

There, since you asked for it.
I've got nothing to hide.
First of all thats not the same screenshot but it doesnt matter.
It proves that what you was trying to do is twisting things I say to make it look otherwise. You made it look like I said: Does being childish makes me a bad leader?
But in fact I was saying that the only thing your trying to prove is that I accused you of hacking and that doesnt makes me a bad leader.

Everyone can see now openly that your just twisting things too make me look bad. Fucking with screenshots to take my messages out of context is VERY immature and low. Now I hope you finnaly became smart and wont reply anymore since I warned Juke (admin) about it.
Banjo

Post by Banjo »

Give it up Boy!

The Salvatores sound great and you constantly nagging on and on about those little tini tiny things wont crack up anything!

Their story is great, their skin choice is great, their idea is great, even their name is cool!

Now if I were you, i'd lay off the anti-deppresance pills and finally get a life, to see that this gang has REAL potential.
Kitty_Mason wrote:
Rho wrote:im hung like a chinese mouse and will never get to see boobs like those let alone play with them
Ultimate_SHHADA
Game Name(s): Shhada_McMahon

Post by Ultimate_SHHADA »

Sylvia_Fine wrote:Give it up Boy!

The Salvatores sound great and you constantly nagging on and on about those little tini tiny things wont crack up anything!

Their story is great, their skin choice is great, their idea is great, even their name is cool!

Now if I were you, i'd lay off the anti-deppresance pills and finally get a life, to see that this gang has REAL potential.
Thanks Sylvia!

We appreciate your reply's.
And OG Monsta...
What is the big deal if we become a faction?
I need a good reason for that.
No sloppy excuses like Leo is to immature and shit..
Just give me the best reason there is...
Only then you can make sense at this point...

P.S.: The Salvatores has one of the greatest storylines of all gang apps
That's one thing you have got 2 admit...

Greatzz,,
SHHADA
IG Name: Shhada_McMahon
Faction / Gang: The Rude Boys
Level / Rank (in unofficial faction): 6 / 5

/me rolls a nice ganja and blazes it hard
RASTAFARAAAI
Miquel Lacoste
Game Name(s): Miquel_Lacoste

Post by Miquel Lacoste »

Hmm, i think it good story but not too long.
But what makes this application Special, is the Point of Application.
-Members history.
-Good story.
-Great and succesful Leader.
-Loyal members.

Just like my own application.
Thats why i support and respect them.
They work hard to create faction, so i do.
Thats why i support them.

-Miquel
TriggerHappy

Post by TriggerHappy »

Okay, i give up.
Good story, not so good leader, good members. Good luck.
Marco_Bling

Post by Marco_Bling »

TriggerHappy wrote:Okay, i give up.
lets all sing aleluia

Wally_Stone wrote:there was a good reason to kill u because u treatened all of us that u were gonna post on forums
Jin_Meshima wrote:We all trust each other cuz we are a true family
" Not Jewkuza"
Leo_Salvatore

Post by Leo_Salvatore »

TriggerHappy wrote:Okay, i give up.
Was that so hard? Thats a mature reply.

Anyway thanks everyone for the replies.
Also miguel? I just read your gang app, its good, you have my support! The only thing is that the story is a bit long and I doubt that alot of people are willing to read such a long story allthough it a good one!
Peter_Bonjasky
Game Name(s): Peter_Conti

Re: The Salvatores

Post by Peter_Bonjasky »

This looks like its being nice.
Let's see how it goes.
I support :]
Johnny_B_Bling
Leo_Salvatore

Re: The Salvatores

Post by Leo_Salvatore »

Peter_Bonjasky wrote:This looks like its being nice.
Let's see how it goes.
I support :]
Thank you very much :biggrin:
Ultimate_SHHADA
Game Name(s): Shhada_McMahon

Post by Ultimate_SHHADA »

Miquel Lacoste wrote:
-Members history.
-Good story.
-Loyal members.

-Miquel
Hey thanks!

But the story is good enough in my eyes.
I think our story could be longer though.
But to be honest Miquel, Yours is 2 long.
Halfway i stopped reading 2 take a piss, then after reading the other half i had 2 piss again.
But its a good story.
I doubt it that everyone will read it though.

Gr8 Succes!
YAGSHEMASH!!

IG Name: Shhada_McMahon
Faction / Gang: The Rude Boys
Level / Rank (in unofficial faction): 6 / 5

/me rolls a nice ganja and blazes it hard
RASTAFARAAAI
Niles_Babcock

Post by Niles_Babcock »

I really like your story

and no, if youd make it longer, it would get boring! So you guys hit the red dot!

What I like with 'The Salvatores' is that everything fits together, you know what I mean?
It all makes sense!

I really hope you guys get it!
Leo_Salvatore

Post by Leo_Salvatore »

Niles_Babcock wrote:I really like your story

and no, if youd make it longer, it would get boring! So you guys hit the red dot!

What I like with 'The Salvatores' is that everything fits together, you know what I mean?
It all makes sense!

I really hope you guys get it!
Thank you for this reply!
Yeah I wanted to make it longer but I just thought that no one whould read it then.
Andrey_Trip

Post by Andrey_Trip »

Thanks to everyone!
Don Russo
Miquel Lacoste

Post by Miquel Lacoste »

Ultimate_SHHADA wrote:
Miquel Lacoste wrote:
-Members history.
-Good story.
-Loyal members.

-Miquel
Hey thanks!

But the story is good enough in my eyes.
I think our story could be longer though.
But to be honest Miquel, Yours is 2 long.
Halfway i stopped reading 2 take a piss, then after reading the other half i had 2 piss again.
But its a good story.
I doubt it that everyone will read it though.

Gr8 Succes!
YAGSHEMASH!!

Well, i am like person who likes make longer things, because i am sure that admins wont be bored if they read it.
But yeah, you guys going good, and thats cool. :bunchies:
Leo_Salvatore

Post by Leo_Salvatore »

@ miguel
Probally not yeah, because I read the full story too and wasnt really bored so... 8-) But maby just civilians dont wanna read it because its long but its nice anyway! Good luck!
Miquel Lacoste

Post by Miquel Lacoste »

Leo_Salvatore wrote:@ miguel
Probally not yeah, because I read the full story too and wasnt really bored so... 8-) But maby just civilians dont wanna read it because its long but its nice anyway! Good luck!
Is it longest story you ever have seen? :bunchies: