2 Bank Accounts

Place all new suggestions here, for easy viewing.

Moderators: Forum Moderators, Server Moderators

Forum rules
Suggestions is a moderated OOC forum.

Inflammatory bullshit, thread de-railing, or anything other than suggestions or constructive criticism may result in punitive action.
Maxima_Royal

2 Bank Accounts

Post by Maxima_Royal »

Ok, so I was thinking that it would be a great idea if we could have 2 bank accounts. One account can be for your everyday needs, and the other account could be for a house car your saving up for. You can type /balance, and it will show the balances of both accounts.

Example: (t/balance)
1:Everyday account - $550000
2:Housecar - $2000000

And when withdrawing/depositing cash you can use the command "/withdraw 1 10000, or /deposit 2 10000? (eg: /withdraw/deposit [acc no.] [amount])

Also it would be good if we could rename the accounts at any time, maybe with the command "/Account changename 2 Infernus"? (eg: /Account changename [acc no.] [new name])
*Temper is the one thing you can't get rid of by losing it.
Panzerfaust
Game Name(s): Gene_Hunt Marcus_Denroy

Re: 2 Bank Accounts

Post by Panzerfaust »

Here's a better idea: put that money you're saving for a housecar in your normal account. I literally can not see a single reason for why a second account should be implemented when anyone can get by with the one account they have now. There would be no benefit at all to splitting up the money, so 99.9% of people would just use a single one anyway.
Maxima_Royal

Post by Maxima_Royal »

Ok, well maybe give an option for those who want an extra bank account by going to bank and "/create newaccount [name]", and when you wish to no longer keep the account you simply can "/account delete [acc no.]" (all the cash in the account will be auto transfered to the other account)
This will also add a bit more rp to szr.
*Temper is the one thing you can't get rid of by losing it.
Lee_Shinobi

Post by Lee_Shinobi »

I would personally like to have two bank accounts, and to choose the name is even a better bonus!, and to delete it when i no longer need it would be awesome :D
Adj

Post by Adj »

What a dumb idea! I understand why though. My sister also does this. She's got to transfer her money to a different account for savings so she doesn't accidentally spends it all.

But yeah there's absolutely no need for this. There are no benefits on helping dumb people save their money better, and it would be more to code, more to document in the server, more complicated for newbies etc. It would even cause more dumb suggestions to be made with the same shit, like the option to chose where your payday goes to.
Ole_Tomsom
Game Name(s): John Torino

Post by Ole_Tomsom »

"/upgrade bank" maks 3 banks..
"/balance"
"Balance in money bank 1 "1000", Balance in money bank 2 "1000", Balance in money bank 3 "1000"."
Joao_Pinto

Post by Joao_Pinto »

Ole_Tomsom wrote:"/upgrade bank" maks 3 banks..
"/balance"
"Balance in money bank 1 "1000", Balance in money bank 2 "1000", Balance in money bank 3 "1000"."
you guys don't quit do ya?
it's simple... put everything in your bank, and don't /withdraw. drop cars, fish, sell mats, I don't know what... why would you have 3 different accounts? or even 2? it's just point less, would overload the script...
Joao_Pinto- Leader of Babilonia Families - The first Brazilian gang on SZR.
brains
live from the moon
live from the moon

Post by brains »

pointless bloat is exactly the type of thing we try to avoid for new features, sorry