SANews Application: Teun_Kersten

Questions and advice for new players

Moderators: Forum Moderators, Server Moderators

Forum rules
Newbie Forum is a moderated OOC forum.

Inflammatory bullshit, thread de-railing, or any other disruptive posts may result in punitive action.
Teun_Kersten

SANews Application: Teun_Kersten

Post by Teun_Kersten »

Hello my name is Teun Kersten and I really want to become a news reporter
could you please respond as soon as possible?

thank you

IC:
Character name:Teun_Kersten
Date of birth:12-05-1993
Phone number:3551138
Address/general location (optional):no house right now.

OOC:
Names of any alts you have/had on SZR:
Previous roleplay experience, including other servers (optional):I'v played at BATHING IN TURDS before that was great. but I got banned there but my brother said this one was cool so I went here. and it is.
Will your news character be your primary character? (optional):yes

IC:
A brief description of what brought you here. (Was it a recommendation? A wanted ad? Simple whimsy? Something else?):My brother told me this server was great, and it is. and I think this server could use another good news reporter.

A brief description of why you feel you'd be an asset to our team (feel free to include relevant skills and/or achievements):I can write good stories and interview and i'm fast when something has happened

An example of your writing in the two formats ((Article format, no less than 50 words, and in-game /news format, no less than 7 lines. See below for examples. Update: Wackiness (being outrageous) won't get you hired, and please try not to report on the common subjects - Nurgle, UFOs, combat situations, action stories, etc. Made up interviews will NOT be accepted.)):

article 1.:Breaking news! An armed robbery at the well stacked pizza co. the shooters where these three people (picture). The owner is shocked, but he is quite glad everything turned out for the best. you might want to go get your meal in a burger shot for while tough.

/news Good afternoon los santos
/news if you're getting hungry you might want to go to burger shot
/news an armed robbery just happened in the well stacked pizza co.
/news the shooters are locked up
/news try not to eat the pizzas yet because there are bullets in it
/news the owner of the restaurant thanks everyone who helped to catch te shooters
/news this was Teun_kersten from sanews, good afternoon!

Any additional comments (optional):
Last edited by Teun_Kersten on May 5th, 2009, 3:04 am, edited 1 time in total.
Banjo

Re: hello

Post by Banjo »

IC:
Character name:
Date of birth:
Phone number:
Address/general location (optional):

OOC:
Previous roleplay experience, including other servers (optional):
Will your news character be your primary character? (optional):

IC:
A brief description of what brought you here. (Was it a recommendation? A wanted ad? Simple whimsy? Something else?):

A brief description of why you feel you'd be an asset to our team (feel free to include relevant skills and/or achievements):

An example of your writing in the two formats ((Article format, no less than 50 words, and in-game /news format, no less than 7 lines. See below for examples. Update: Wackiness (being outrageous) won't get you hired, and please try not to report on the common subjects - Nurgle, UFOs, combat situations, action stories, etc. Made up interviews will NOT be accepted.)):

Kitty_Mason wrote:
Rho wrote:im hung like a chinese mouse and will never get to see boobs like those let alone play with them
Teun_Kersten

Post by Teun_Kersten »

Banjo wrote:
IC:

OOC:
Previous roleplay experience, including other servers (optional):I'v played at BATHING IN TURDS before that was great. but I got banned there but my brother said this one was cool so I went here. and it is.

IC:
A brief description of what brought you here. (Was it a recommendation? A wanted ad? Simple whimsy? Something else?):My brother told me this server was great, and it is. and I think this server could use another good news reporter.

A brief description of why you feel you'd be an asset to our team (feel free to include relevant skills and/or achievements):I can write good stories and interview and i'm fast when something has happened

article 1.:Breaking news! An armed robbery at the well stacked pizza co. the shooters where these three people (picture). The owner is shocked, but he is quite glad everything turned out for the best. you might want to go get your meal in a burger shot for while tough.

/news the owner of the restaurant thanks everyone who helped to catch te shooters

Last edited by Teun_Kersten on May 5th, 2009, 2:46 am, edited 2 times in total.
joe_crow

Post by joe_crow »

dude like this but different information
http://szrgta.com/szr/forum/viewtopic.php?f=18&t=9879
Joe Crow gone forever. goodbye szr first real gta sa-mp server :(
:911: :911:
Banjo

Post by Banjo »

Listen to the crow, but this example might help you better:
http://szrgta.com/szr/forum/viewtopic.php?f=18&t=10849
Kitty_Mason wrote:
Rho wrote:im hung like a chinese mouse and will never get to see boobs like those let alone play with them
Teun_Kersten

Post by Teun_Kersten »

Teun_Kersten wrote:Hello my name is Teun Kersten and I really want to become a news reporter
could you please respond as soon as possible?

thank you
IC:

OOC:

IC:

Banjo

Post by Banjo »

- 48 Words.
/news Good afternoon, Los Santos
/news If you're getting hungry, you might want to go to Burger shot.
/news Because an armed robbery just happened in the Well Stacked Pizza Co.!
/news The shooters are locked up,
/news try not to eat the pizzas yet because there are bullets in them.
/news The owner of the Restaurant thanks everyone who helped to catch the shooters.
/news This was Teun Kersten from SANews, good afternoon!
Underlined: mistake
Bold: Sense

18 [or so] mistakes in your in-game article. [Don't even get me started on your newsroom article!]

I am sorry, but your stories are lacking content, despite your spelling being A-classed, your capitalization and punctuation is not even close to our sought after standards.
Feel free to re-apply, with a little more effort, thank you!

PS: If you call me again in-game, and ask me to reply to your application, written by a username that does not exist, and most of all capslock at me in a rude manner, I WILL FUCKING EAT YOU!

Good Luck!
Kitty_Mason wrote:
Teun_Kersten

Post by Teun_Kersten »

Banjo wrote:
- 48 Words.
/news Good afternoon, Los Santos
/news If you're getting hungry, you might want to go to Burger shot.
/news Because an armed robbery just happened in the Well Stacked Pizza Co.!
/news The shooters are locked up,
/news try not to eat the pizzas yet because there are bullets in them.
/news The owner of the Restaurant thanks everyone who helped to catch the shooters.
/news This was Teun Kersten from SANews, good afternoon!
Underlined: mistake
Bold: Sense

18 [or so] mistakes in your in-game article. [Don't even get me started on your newsroom article!]

I am sorry, but your stories are lacking content, despite your spelling being A-classed, your capitalization and punctuation is not even close to our sought after standards.
Feel free to re-apply, with a little more effort, thank you!

PS: If you call me again in-game, and ask me to reply to your application, written by a username that does not exist, and most of all capslock at me in a rude manner, I WILL FUCKING EAT YOU!

Good Luck!
what is wrong with the underlined letters again?
Banjo

Post by Banjo »

Grammatical or Punctuational mistake.
Kitty_Mason wrote: