Faceless Corporation application

Moderators: Juke, Forum Moderators, Server Moderators

D_Black
super kawaii ^_^!!!!!!!!
Game Name(s): Yoshimitsu Ichi

Faceless Corporation application

Post by D_Black »

Gang Description
Faceless Corp is the one faction whose goals are to promote events and businesses in the Los Santos area, including organized sports, retail businesses, and legal gambling. Faceless Corp is a board ran organization with a CEO and President and is the model for all future businesses of San Andreas.

Faceless Corporation is the dream Long time entrepreneur Yoshimitsu. In dealing with his first successful business Yoshimart Yoshimitsu made long lasting relationships with dozens of merchants as well as some of the most powerful people in the Los Santos Community. Yoshimitsu worked hard and provided a good service to the city of Los Santos and gained much prestige as one of the top businessmen of the city.

Yoshimart grew but Yoshimitsu knew he had more to offer this grand city so he developed a list of 10 businesses he would like to create for the citizens of Los Santos to have an alternative to joining street gangs or organized crime families.

To finalize the formation of Faceless Corporation Yoshimitsu hand picked the executives for this new corporation. Once his Executives were chosen he began to take applications and resumes, and the ranks Faceless Corporation soon became the most successful business in Los Santos history.

Faceless Corp members range the working class citizen to the cream of society who drive the most expensive vehicles and live in the biggest houses. Faceless Corp executives play hard but they also work hard to organize, and manage the businesses under the Faceless Corporation umbrella. Each Executive member is not only a stock holding member he or she must also hold a position and perform a duty such as security, advertising, accounting, etc.

Faceless Corp is not a gang and always operates within the boundaries of the law as well as employing a wide range of professionals including lawyers, private investigators, pilots, bodyguards, and more. Faceless Corp also plans to push the limits and lead the way for future ((RP and Board Based)) businesses. ((With a minimal amount of help from admin and a lot of forum based RP experiences))

((Faceless Corp would like to bring to SZR a more structured style of role play for more mature players. In addition we would focus on support community driven scenarios such as the courtroom thread on the SZR forums. Our faction will do its part to provide fun with player driven events We will also utilize the functions provided us if we are accepted to become a faction to their fullest capabilities and inspire others to create role play based businesses))

Why I should be leader
I have been a Lt in one of the most successful factions around. I have a credible name in the streets. I feel this is the best way I can contribute to the server by working hard to give people alternatives to crime and adding to the overall RP experience more efficiently by creating RP jobs and events. Also I will not bother the admins a lot with stuff that can be solved with a little determination and some RP.

I will build this faction with trustworthy mature people who I know have the time to effectively handle the roles of rank 5 also my ranks 4 will be strong. The faction will be set up to be functional and simple.

Members
Character name / Forum Name
Rank 7
Yoshimitsu / D_Black
Rank 6

Black_Lotus / Black_Lotus
Rank 5
Rank 4

Rank 3

Rank 2
Athena_Nicoli / Athena

Rank 1

Rank 0

Ranks

CEO = rank 7
Organizes and heads board meetings. The CEO also gives the Corporation direction and is the head enforcer of the faceless corporation bylaws.

Executives = rank 6
Executives are high ranking members who sit on the board as fully privileged members who can hire or fire other employees. Executives serve the Corporation as heads of departments and keep daily activities running smoothly.

• Accounting & Finance
• Human Resources
• Security

Jr. Executives = rank 5
Manage departments within departments and carry out various daily tasks to keep the corporations wheels spinning. They act as liaisons between the board members and lower level management.

Manager = rank 4
Deal with employees and manage branches or stores under the corporate umbrella. They are responsible for making sure all stores are stocked and employees are fulfilling their duties in the branches.

Security = 3
Just so we can know who our security guys are when they chat in faction.

Full-time Employee = 2
Part-time Employee = rank 1

Temp = Rank 0

Skins:
Boss
http://wiki.sa-mp.com/wiki/Image:Skin_117.png

Others
http://www.gtam.info/sampid/gtam_skin187.jpg
http://www.gtam.info/sampid/gtam_skin17.jpg
http://www.gtam.info/sampid/gtam_skin76.jpg
http://www.gtam.info/sampid/gtam_skin118.jpg
Last edited by D_Black on August 23rd, 2009, 8:28 pm, edited 28 times in total.
D_Black AKA Yoshimitsu
ALTIchi

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rK8cce9WLBI
Jon Smith

Re: Faceless Corporation

Post by Jon Smith »

187 is news

17 is mag c
D_Black
super kawaii ^_^!!!!!!!!

Post by D_Black »

If they don't give it to us then we wont complain but I never see any of y'all in that skin and were not going for points so it wont cause any confusion at point battles. also we wont be involved in street wars we will leave that for the street trash so there wont be any conflict there either.
D_Black AKA Yoshimitsu
ALTIchi

D_Black
super kawaii ^_^!!!!!!!!

Re: Faceless Corporation appication

Post by D_Black »

Jon Smith wrote:Gang Name: Magnolia Crew
Desired Skins
ID 217 -
ID 192 -
ID 21 -
ID 22 -
ID 28 -
ID 233 -
ID 250
These look like your skins to me.
D_Black AKA Yoshimitsu
ALTIchi

zeck
super kawaii ^_^!!!!!!!!

Post by zeck »

Yoshimitsu is a well known player. His business is a success and i know if he is given the spot he can make bring more roleplay to the whole server.
Wong wrote:
I went to my room and lay down on my bed and started to think how I will bring that’s car I asked my self this question more than once but suddenly my uncle came and said can I go inside the room?
I told him yes you can my uncle came
Leo_Cash

Post by Leo_Cash »

Well, a original faction with a good leader. Something new here. So you are saying you wont go for points etc? How do you plan to own money then? its interesting. By the way i support that faction.
TatsuyaNakajima
Jon Smith

Post by Jon Smith »

D_Black wrote:If they don't give it to us then we wont complain but I never see any of y'all in that skin and were not going for points so it wont cause any confusion at point battles. also we wont be involved in street wars we will leave that for the street trash so there wont be any conflict there either.
It was given to us without asking. Anyways I'm off the topic. Take it up with Mag C, not me.
D_Black
super kawaii ^_^!!!!!!!!

Post by D_Black »

Leo_Cash wrote:Well, a original faction with a good leader. Something new here. So you are saying you wont go for points etc? How do you plan to own money then? its interesting. By the way i support that faction.

All i can say is just watch!!!
D_Black AKA Yoshimitsu
ALTIchi

Ole_Tomsom
Game Name(s): John Torino

Post by Ole_Tomsom »

zeck wrote:Yoshimitsu is a well known player. His business is a success and i know if he is given the spot he can make bring more roleplay to the whole server.
True.
Leo_Cash wrote:Well, a original faction with a good leader. Something new here. So you are saying you wont go for points etc? How do you plan to own money then? its interesting. By the way i support that faction.
Money is the easy part.
Slopko
kinda dump
Game Name(s): Slopii_Pimpins

Post by Slopko »

No one makes money from winning point wars, if there's actually a WAR. Add up the costs it takes to do a point war, then add up how much a point gets you in 24 hours. Say you equip your faction with full armor, that's 17k a person times say 4 people that's 68k right there. A point only makes about 50-75k a day. So even if you went there with crappy guns and full armor you're still losing money no matter if you win the point or not. The more people you use for the point war, the more money your faction loses in said war.
L
A
T
E
R
S
Yamoto
super kawaii ^_^!!!!!!!!
Game Name(s): FAGLORDE_MCMANGA

Post by Yamoto »

He knows what he is doing and he can run a business REALLY GOOD

Got my support
[04:50] [chat] [Caitlin_Lee]: but reaches into his pants and with a hand, squeezes his heavy large ballsack
elijah_triggs
Game Name(s): Ran_Li

Post by elijah_triggs »

Support
Anthony Martinez

Post by Anthony Martinez »

Ive known Yoshi since he was Donavan Black he is a very good leader and deserves this i support this.
Jeffu_Koiso
D_Black
super kawaii ^_^!!!!!!!!

Post by D_Black »

D_Black AKA Yoshimitsu
ALTIchi

vietboi2

Post by vietboi2 »

Name:Ryosuke_Tojo
Car:Hotring Racer B
Jobs Levels:Car Jacking:5 Arms:4 Merc:5 Wheelman:4
Family:CBC

Al_Yu wrote:Dude has a sword, you best not fuck with him.
Aaron_Triggs
keep your distance i'm a carrier
Game Name(s): Aaron_Triggs

Post by Aaron_Triggs »

Nothing But Support! Good Luck!
D_Black
super kawaii ^_^!!!!!!!!

Post by D_Black »

Who are you
D_Black AKA Yoshimitsu
ALTIchi

Banjo

Post by Banjo »

D_Black wrote:If they don't give it to us then we wont complain but I never see any of y'all in that skin and were not going for points so it wont cause any confusion at point battles. also we wont be involved in street wars we will leave that for the street trash so there wont be any conflict there either.
Kind of sad that you are taking some of the Yakuza members, hah!
But anyway, the skin [ID: 187] is 1 of the 4 news skins.
And yes, it is used quite a bit. But I really don't care about you using it!

Anyway, you're not a queer, so you have my support.
[+ I love the effort you put into this]
Kitty_Mason wrote:
Rho wrote:im hung like a chinese mouse and will never get to see boobs like those let alone play with them
Zink
super kawaii ^_^!!!!!!!!
Game Name(s): Aoi_Rikuto

Post by Zink »

Good Luck! Hope this gets accepted!
Aoi Rikuto
D_Black
super kawaii ^_^!!!!!!!!

Post by D_Black »

Banjo wrote:
Kind of sad that you are taking some of the Yakuza members, hah!
But anyway, the skin [ID: 187] is 1 of the 4 news skins.
And yes, it is used quite a bit. But I really don't care about you using it!

Anyway, you're not a queer, so you have my support.
[+ I love the effort you put into this]
((I expect the Yakuza will still be strong they have a lot of old members back as well as a lot of new members. I'm not really taking anyone from the old faction with me although i respect many of them , It just wouldn't be right for me to try to take anyone from the the Yakuza and alot of them are happy in the Yakuza so they wouldn't come if i asked them too. I say this to say don't think The Yakuza is falling apart because it isn't. Yes it may take some time to adjust but there are plenty of capable officers eager to take my place and do their part to keep the Yakuza one of the most successful factions on this server.))
D_Black AKA Yoshimitsu
ALTIchi

Francis_Gambert

Post by Francis_Gambert »

I hope you get made official :neck:
Name:Ping_Tuki
Level:10
civilian
Slopko
kinda dump
Game Name(s): Slopii_Pimpins

Post by Slopko »

Very good idea for a gang that is creative and lead by a solid group of people. I hope you guys get gang slot 1.
L
A
T
E
R
S
Jon Smith

Post by Jon Smith »

Code: Select all

[20:51] <&Joe_Goebbles> BIG_COMFY_COUCH
[20:56] <BIG_COMFY_COUCH> yes
[20:57] <BIG_COMFY_COUCH> thats me
[20:57] <&Joe_Goebbles> will your fag gang be doing points
[20:57] <BIG_COMFY_COUCH> probably
[20:58] <&Joe_Goebbles> ok i will put you in slot 1
:pwn:
Leo_Cash

Post by Leo_Cash »

Well, i would love to see that family official. Really something new here, a faction based on roleplay and buisness like Yoshimart etc. would be a great thing. :smugdog:
TatsuyaNakajima
vietboi2

Post by vietboi2 »

D_Black wrote:
Who are you
i am ryosuke_moshi
Name:Ryosuke_Tojo
Car:Hotring Racer B
Jobs Levels:Car Jacking:5 Arms:4 Merc:5 Wheelman:4
Family:CBC

Al_Yu wrote:Dude has a sword, you best not fuck with him.