SAnews application

Questions and advice for new players

Moderators: Forum Moderators, Server Moderators

Forum rules
Newbie Forum is a moderated OOC forum.

Inflammatory bullshit, thread de-railing, or any other disruptive posts may result in punitive action.
Journalist1

SAnews application

Post by Journalist1 »

Joel Zeff
4th January 1980

I was searching around SZR:GTA for something cool to do, a clique which best represents my interests and I found that SAnews best represented my interests.

I feel I would be a valuable asset to the news team as I am a proficient, experienced writer who has had the pleasure of writing several real-life articles for various publications. I am about to go to university to study journalism and philosophy and feel that any avenue in which I can develop my talent is an avenue which should be ventured.

Here is an article I wrote for a student union magazine on netball:

"The City College Norwich Netball team have been topping the league recently with an incredible four win streak. The team, made up of 16 A-level, Beauty Therapy and Sport students, fought off competitors in the British College East One League from various colleges around the region.

Team coach Sam Lewis said:

“Within this league the girls have the opportunity to travel to various other colleges and institutions ranging from Luton to South East Essex. This is the first year that a lot of the team has played together, and they are doing exceptionally well.”

At the top of the league with only four more games remaining the teams’ place looks secure, but with Luton 6th Form College just three points behind, City College Norwich will have to keep on their toes."
Dom
Server Moderator
Server Moderator

Re: SAnews application

Post by Dom »

Denied, didn't even use the format
<Report> [report] Dominic_Cattano (3): i am Hacker
Chris Hansen
can't find his mod
can't find his mod

Post by Chris Hansen »

Please review the application form (http://szrgta.com/szr/forum/viewtopic.php?f=18&t=4026) and apply again.
this post was a Serious Post, handcrafted with care for Rachael
Tommy_Gavin
Abuses Ads for Free

Post by Tommy_Gavin »

Chris Hansen wrote:Please review the application form (http://szrgta.com/szr/forum/viewtopic.php?f=18&t=4026) and apply again.
What he said.
[quote][16:52] <Racha3l> [23:46:45] [command] [Billy_Kid]: /t 21 just get on the point i got u nigga
Ed_Waldsmith

Post by Ed_Waldsmith »

Tommy_Gavin wrote:
Chris Hansen wrote:Please review the application form (http://szrgta.com/szr/forum/viewtopic.php?f=18&t=4026) and apply again.
What he said.
What he said.
Juke wrote:you can never have too many "Z"s or "X"s to show people how fzcxing xtremezy you are.