Name Change.

Questions and advice for new players

Moderators: Forum Moderators, Server Moderators

Forum rules
Newbie Forum is a moderated OOC forum.

Inflammatory bullshit, thread de-railing, or any other disruptive posts may result in punitive action.
Xil3

Name Change.

Post by Xil3 »

my name has been changed from "Xile" to something along the lines of "Caducus_Bellator" but i cant remember the exact spelling... i think that spelling in 100% correct. but i cannot be sure... is there a way i can get my account back.

I do remember the login password i used if this is required in aid of getting my account back.

P.S - I just re-registered for the server... and i have found that my housecar has not spawned... i hope that does not mean that my whole account has gone, i had 60k in my bank and a lv1 house...
Juke
yardmin
yardmin

Re: Name Change.

Post by Juke »

I changed your name to exactly what you asked for. I'm 90% sure it was "Cadacus_Bellator" but it's not my job to remember your name.

"Re-registering" your old dumb name (Xile) will not get you your account back. The stats all exist with the new name.
Rachael
hotdogmin
hotdogmin

Post by Rachael »

[nick] Xile nick changed to Cadacus_Bellator
[IMG]
Xil3

Post by Xil3 »

cheers, i suppose i must have miss-typed as i wished it to be "Caducus" as this means "Fallen" in latin... but Cadacus is close enough i suppose XD