Forum rules
Youtube Video: show
Miquel Lacoste
Game Name(s): Miquel_Lacoste

/:\Miquel_Lacoste TAXOR Application/:\

Post by Miquel Lacoste »

In-character information:
Character name: Miquel "Uncle" Lacoste
Date of birth: Cant remember, well somewhere around 1978!
Education: So far i only have preschool education, and my first word what i really could enunciate, was the platypus. After 2 years of preschool my parents took me back to home, since they couldnt pay the bills, so they sold me to local farmers' society and i was real hoe man. When i got older then i decided to escape, so i took sacred cow harness to travois and ride away. After 8 hours i wake up and noticed that someone has cut up the cow, and stoled my prostheses from my mouth and minutes later i saw the sign "Welcome to Los Santos" and then i saw yellow cab coming front of me and stoped. Then taxi driver told to me "Przepraszam". i was confused and i just said "huh?", then he replied fast to my "huh" with "Mówisz po polski", since i was hungry and also a bit tired, i got mad at taxidriver and tried to jack his car, and when i got in, he shouted at me "ŚVINIA" and took chainsaw from trunk. and started chase me down. After 10 minutes chase i thought that everything is okey, but it wasnt, i still saw the mad man shouting at me with word "SUKINSYN" and then i runned in into local market and bought newspaper with my last money and then i noticed the advertisement " Can you drive like speed, can you handle your steering wheel? Visit the Taj Taxi Corp today and get your balaclava and keys and pick the taxicab", so i took walk there and met the same man who wanted to took my head before, and i apologized, and he gave me application sheet.
Style: I drive like a bumpy, i handle the copter like seagull, also client can feel himself in my cab like a neonate in uterus.
Height: 130cm
Weight:120kg
Bench press: Image
Gold: All gold i have is my golden necklase (800g) and my golden shoes (2.3kg).

Taxi exam scores-
Written: I can write the the price to customer while driving 200km/h with no problem.
Oral: I fly trough every hole with my Taxopter
Driving: I drive like TAXI! No more questions needed!

Why you feel you will be an asset to the Taxi faction: Actually, i want be a taxi, wich i mean, that i wait front of Bank or unity and i take taxi calls and fares, so citizens call still enjoy the ride with taxi and spend some bucks for this, as far i see, many citizens are making application to hang around with other taxidrivers and make awesome stunts, well i dont join for this, i want start taking fares and earn some bucks, also the jacking in city will go smaller with that so people can enjoy ride in taxi and i wont cruise around with them, only from pickup point to destination, and then new fare.
YOU LIE?: No, i'm really ready to spend time and wait for people who calls for taxi and then i do my job aswell i can. Showing citizens that taxi service still exists in city, would be big plus for the Los Santos. Also, i can say that i have skills with copter's and maybe would be new thing to start air-taxi, since i can fly like a bird with copter, and many of citizens knows, ((take example as OJ game, i fly like a bird)) that i got skills and i can improve them.

Out-of-character information:
Previous characters/alternate accounts: Don_Lacoste
Roleplay skill level: MAX! /me smiles at this
Timezone:
Time spent in-game daily:8-10 hours.
Last edited by Miquel Lacoste on July 20th, 2009, 4:20 am, edited 1 time in total.
Montel_Chilliams
Donut Chaser

Re: /:\Don_Lacoste TAXOR Application/:\

Post by Montel_Chilliams »

Best taxi app 2009
aron9forever wrote:i am a big jerk and i usually act dumb
What did we learn here? you suck more than me :dogout:
Miquel Lacoste

Post by Miquel Lacoste »

Montel_Chilliams wrote:Best taxi app 2009
I should say "thank you". :smug:
Leo_Cash

Post by Leo_Cash »

Mówisz po polsku instead polski and Swinia instead of Svinia but i belive Taj could write it like you did :smug: . I totally reccomend Miquel for that job, he is a chill guy with nice driving skills but when it comes to wreck something on the road, he can do it too. Give this guy a chance!
TatsuyaNakajima
Ole_Tomsom
Game Name(s): John Torino

Post by Ole_Tomsom »

lol hire him
Calum
Game Name(s): Virgil Tego

Post by Calum »

No question about it, when it comes to OJ Miquel is the dogs bollock's, I would certainly let him drive my around being crazy and smashing people off the road *THUMBS UP* I will get my revenge for
-Ray Dungleberry
-Phillip Clyde

Be careful Miquel Lacoste, you are going down!
Miquel Lacoste

Post by Miquel Lacoste »

Calum wrote:No question about it, when it comes to OJ Miquel is the dogs bollock's, I would certainly let him drive my around being crazy and smashing people off the road *THUMBS UP* I will get my revenge for
-Ray Dungleberry
-Phillip Clyde

Be careful Miquel Lacoste, you are going down!
Give ya tip!
I lag rammed you with copter all the time, so good luck with getting me;)
But thanks anyway for support.
Miquel Lacoste

Re: /:\Miquel_Lacoste TAXOR Application/:\

Post by Miquel Lacoste »

Dear Taxi Corp.

i have bad news, the Don_Lacoste died yesterday, somewhere around 12 noon. He hit by train.
As his uncle, i would take over his application since i'm citizen again, i am no longer working in the police.

*Miquel has spoken
Youtube Video: show