Los Flores Highrollers

Moderators: Juke, Forum Moderators, Server Moderators

Josh_Lafontaine

Los Flores Highrollers

Post by Josh_Lafontaine »

Gang Name: Los Flores Highrollers

Gang Description: IC paragraph describing the gang. Where you came from, 'style' etc General information plus a short history.

Dominick, Josh, and Mike. That sequence of our names would come up so often when we were younger. Pushing Kids, taking their stuff, sneaking out of detention, you name it we did everything imaginable. We knew we were going down a bad road, but going down that road probably changed our lives forever. We lived in Miami, you know? A city where anything can happen people would say. On that day we knew what those people meant.

We were supposed to meet a man who supplied drugs to the entire Miami area. We had met him at the ocean docks at 11:00pm. We had placed the briefcase full of crack on the ground; he did the same with the money. We picked up the briefcase full of money and walked off into my White Admiral. At that moment a bullet rushed right by me. I looked back and the dealer was holding a gun. The deal was set up! We all ran into my admiral and ran the man over. Dominick picked up the crack and Mike picked up his gun and aimed it at the dealer's head. "Welcome to my world.” He had killed him; a bullet ran straight through his head.

Panic had struck us. We knew that this man was a part of a gang and we had to find some where to run off to. On the way back home Mike had found a brochure for flights to Los Santos. The brochure had read, "A land of oppertunity". At the postion we were in we couldn't care less what it was about, we were just happy to leave Miami.
After the long flight to Los Santos, Dominick, Mike and Josh had nowhere to go, and no place to stay. They found someone passed out leaning on the wheel of their black Stafford, Dominick approached them, broke the window and pulled them out. Mike and Josh got in, and they started driving around town looking for a place to stay, they ended up in the East Beach area.

They saw a strange looking man sitting on a street corner, they approached him and asked "Yo, I’m lookin' fo some shit to do, could ya hook me up?" the man's name was Aaron, Aaron Yates. Aaron started chatting with them and told them about an abandoned Apartment Complex in Los Flores and how they could stay there. Dominick, Mike, and Josh loved this idea, and then they started to call the apartment complex home.

After a few weeks of straightening up the complex, Aaron told them about his job, Crack Dealing. Dominick and Mike immediately took up a knack for selling and buying drugs. They made alot of money from this, and with that money, improved their apartment complex even further.

One day, some people wearing Purple and White came to 'visit' Dominick, Mike, Aaron, and Josh. After a very intense fire-fight, the strangely dressed people fled from the scene, after that, Josh, Mike, Dominick and Aaron decided they needed a gang to help protect them. The road to starting this gang was tough, people barely even talked to the guys. So Dominick came up with a plan.
His plan was to get the Highrollers recognized, to show everyone that we were going to be here for a while. What they did to become recognized was bold, brash, and stupid I guess. They decided to rob the local bank. It wasn't a very elaborate plan, burst in there, create a scene, lock the doors, and demand money. But what I think the smart part was that Josh wasn't involved in this. He was working over at San Fierro as a mechanic. This is how the bank job went down.
Dominick went inside and started to act like a normal person. You know, pay bills, withdrawing money and such. Then Mike and Aaron bursted through the door guns in their hands. "Alright, now either you give us the money or we gonna cap ya ass", Aaron yelled. As Dominick was crawling to behind the teller's counter the police had shown up outside. Mike and Aaron barricaded the door with ATMs filing cabinets and all sorts of stuff. The door was locked obviously. Then Dominick whipped out his phone and called Josh.

" Dude you gotta get here fast. Me, Mike, and Aaron are almost done robbing the bank. Get here and bring your gym bag, I got an idea." Josh had driven back to the Los Santos bank in his blue Sentinel and had parked behind the bank where Dominick had said where to meet him. Josh and Dominick had started loading up the gym bag with the money." This is what I want you to do. Go home and stash the money under your bed. After I'll call you and I'll tell you the rest, now go!"

Josh had hurried home to the complex and he stashed the money. Back at the bank the police had started to break down the door with their battering ram. Dominick had gotten a black Washington from the parking lot and he had brought it to the back of the bank. Aaron and Mike had rushed into the car and Dominick began driving away. With the cops in pursuit Dominick had thought that it was about time that he had utilized his plan. He took his phone out and called Josh again.

" Josh, meet me at the storage garage near the pig pen and bring your car." Obviously the officers were gonna chase a black Washington because they had not seen theire faces clearly. At the garage they had left the Washington in there and they had gotten into Josh's car. Luckily his windows were tinted and they had gotten away. After that the gang life had recognized these 4.

They had started taking in people who had moved here as well and they had gotten a couple of people who know about the city, and then the Highrollers were created.

Why?: OOC or both OOC and IC - Why you should be a gang leader. How established you/your gang and your gang members are on the server, etc

((JOINT-LEADERSHIP))

((DOMINICK STAR))
I think that I should be a Leader of the East Side Highrollers because I’ve been in almost every gang in SZR, so I have a good understand of how a gang should be run, also I have a vast knowledge of server rules, and would do everything in my power to help lower ranks learn how to play the game. Our gang also has many people raising funds to help support the gang, and our members are pretty active

((JOSH_LAFONTAINE))
I think I would be a good leader because I take everyone's opinion into account. If someone thinks something should be done differently I would consider it and put it to a vote if necessary. Another reason I think I would be a good leader is because I always want my members to have fun. I don't want them to take points for hours and hours aimlessly, unless they want to of course. I would always think of my gang's best interests before mine.

Members

Boss
Josh_Lafontaine / Josh_Lafontaine
Dominick_Star / Dylan12369

Lieutenant
Mike_Meyers / Mike_Meyers
Aaron_Yates / Aaron_Yates

Officer
Biggy_Smalls / Biggy_Smalls

Soldier
Sunnheim_Achim / (( none ))

Recruit
Leonard_Dave / Leo_Dave

Desired Skins

(( PICTURES CAN BE FOUND AT FOUND -
http://www.gamerxserver.com/skins.php ))

Skin 7
Skin 24
Skin 41
Skin 69
Skin 98
SKin 143
Skin 156
Skin 182
Attachments
HQ Pic! :)
HQ Pic! :)
sa-mp-040.png (593.53 KiB) Viewed 4748 times
Last edited by Josh_Lafontaine on May 30th, 2009, 11:55 am, edited 3 times in total.
Josh_Lafontaine - 36th Street Relatives
Level = 4
Arms = Level 3
Fishing = Level 2
Wheelman = Level 2
Drug Dealer = Level 2
Lawyer = Level 1
Merc = Level 1
Dylan12369
Game Name(s): Dominick_Star

Re: East Side Highrollers

Post by Dylan12369 »

You forgot Ryda_Crow, Forum Account: Rydaa_Crow
Dom_Star - Forelli Family, Arms Dealer
joe_crow

Re: Los Flores Highrollers

Post by joe_crow »

sounds like a good family! :bunchies:
Joe Crow gone forever. goodbye szr first real gta sa-mp server :(
:911: :911:
Leo_Cash

Post by Leo_Cash »

Just no from me. You should really gain more expierence about the game and shit. Make something more original too. Most applications are like "two guys/brothers met each other/their parents were killed and they made a gang/wanted a revenge". Its boring. I dont like the families like that. Random vision of a gang.
TatsuyaNakajima
David_York

Post by David_York »

I'm with leo, what's so special about your family then the rest?
Jenna King

Post by Jenna King »

lmao, i made Jenny King to talk with admins in newbie spawn.. and i got a phone from Dumbinic, he asked me to join :whoptc:
Miquel Lacoste
Game Name(s): Miquel_Lacoste

Post by Miquel Lacoste »

Well, i say no because you guys need some more skills....
Vag

Post by Vag »

Couldn't resist...
ImageImage
Jenna King

Post by Jenna King »

owned
Miquel Lacoste

Post by Miquel Lacoste »

Jenna King wrote:owned
Amir_Gogo

Post by Amir_Gogo »

:smug:
Miquel Lacoste

Post by Miquel Lacoste »

Fuckas, if you just understood, then your own L't pulled up his middle finger and was ready to join 36'th street.
Dylan12369

Post by Dylan12369 »

Leo_Cash wrote:Just no from me. You should really gain more expierence about the game and shit. Make something more original too. Most applications are like "two guys/brothers met each other/their parents were killed and they made a gang/wanted a revenge". Its boring. I dont like the families like that. Random vision of a gang.

Okay, thanks for not being a dick about it, lol. I tried to have a more original story, but Yoshi's gang outshone me. Also, is it because Josh is level 3? Or because i'm only level 7? If so, what level should I be?
Mike_Meyers

Post by Mike_Meyers »

Fuckas, if you just understood, then your own L't pulled up his middle finger and was ready to join 36'th street.
I was trying to get into 36th street about 2 months ago, get your facts straight before you start pointing fingers.
Got tired of switching between forum accounts (Mike_Meyers and OJ_Simpson) between my two characters, so I made a new account named Oreo.
Dylan12369

Post by Dylan12369 »

Yeah really, I was going to ask when those pictures were taken.
Miquel Lacoste

Post by Miquel Lacoste »

Mike_Meyers wrote:
I was trying to get into 36th street about 2 months ago, get your facts straight before you start pointing fingers.
To let you know, there wasnt any date mark or something, so what i had to say?
Also your reply for this doesnt change my opinion(WHo cares, its my opinion, so just lets see what is going happen anyway)
Josh_Lafontaine

I'm just putting it out there but, the expectation for boss is over level 2 and I'm not the only boss. Plus after this post we also got Pat_Tate he's level 7 as well. I don't care if you think we're inexperienced, I agree that we are quite inexperienced. For the application we tried to go for a new history storyline for the gang because we didn't want to be copying everyone else.
As I said before we just tried to go with a history that was different from all the other gangs. Yoshi's gang was very unique because they didn't want to go for points and they want to be about RP. We just wanted to go with a storyline where three guys that come to Los Santos from Miami become rich and started feeling unsafe so they started a gang. It's your opinion but I think that Miquel is kinda right, we do need a bit more experience.
Level = 4
Arms = Level 3
Fishing = Level 2
Wheelman = Level 2
Drug Dealer = Level 2
Lawyer = Level 1
Merc = Level 1
Josh_Lafontaine

I don't know if any of you have seen Raja Weather's application but many people wrote that Leo_Cash has been denying many gangs because he wants his to get through first
Level = 4
Arms = Level 3
Fishing = Level 2
Wheelman = Level 2
Drug Dealer = Level 2
Lawyer = Level 1
Merc = Level 1
Dylan12369

Post by Dylan12369 »

Josh_Lafontaine wrote:I'm just putting it out there but, the expectation for boss is over level 2 and I'm not the only boss. Plus after this post we also got Pat_Tate he's level 7 as well. I don't care if you think we're inexperienced, I agree that we are quite inexperienced. For the application we tried to go for a new history storyline for the gang because we didn't want to be copying everyone else.
As I said before we just tried to go with a history that was different from all the other gangs. Yoshi's gang was very unique because they didn't want to go for points and they want to be about RP. We just wanted to go with a storyline where three guys that come to Los Santos from Miami become rich and started feeling unsafe so they started a gang. It's your opinion but I think that Miquel is kinda right, we do need a bit more experience.
The views expressed in this comment are those of Josh_Lafontaine, they do not express Dominick_Star's views in any way.
Leo_Cash

Post by Leo_Cash »

Josh_Lafontaine wrote:I don't know if any of you have seen Raja Weather's application but many people wrote that Leo_Cash has been denying many gangs because he wants his to get through first
Lollin, La Raza already got accepted and i just posting what i think about the gang. And i think your gang would suck.
TatsuyaNakajima
Miquel Lacoste

Post by Miquel Lacoste »

Leo_Cash wrote:
Josh_Lafontaine wrote:I don't know if any of you have seen Raja Weather's application but many people wrote that Leo_Cash has been denying many gangs because he wants his to get through first
Lollin, La Raza already got accepted and i just posting what i think about the gang. And i think your gang would suck.
La Raza had shitload work with getting official, and they had perfect application. Still took over month.
Jenna King

Post by Jenna King »

Miquel was level 5 when he got Matanzas offical i belive.
Banjo

Post by Banjo »

>> I think your desired HQ belongs to the Magnolia Crew [or at least Latoya/Ciara], hence they're renting out that place.
Kitty_Mason wrote:
Rho wrote:im hung like a chinese mouse and will never get to see boobs like those let alone play with them
Miquel Lacoste

Post by Miquel Lacoste »

Jenna King wrote:Miquel was level 5 when he got Matanzas offical i belive.
Even i cant remember my lvl from my faction time
R_a_j_a_Weathers

Post by R_a_j_a_Weathers »

FOR FUCK SAKE my gang was EastSide Rollers you come out with EastSide HighRollers i ask you to change it so it doesnt resemble my gang name at all so you change it to los Flores HighRollers are you fucking stupid
Raja_Weathers= 36th Street Relatives level 10

OG_Scotts= Civilian level 1

Greg_Tompson= Civilian level 2