Need Help Understand ADMINS?

Questions and advice for new players

Moderators: Forum Moderators, Server Moderators

Forum rules
Newbie Forum is a moderated OOC forum.

Inflammatory bullshit, thread de-railing, or any other disruptive posts may result in punitive action.
Mr_Duck_Quack

Need Help Understand ADMINS?

Post by Mr_Duck_Quack »

Well everyone that wines on this sever is mostly done because of the admins of SZR. Bellow is a small introduction to the admins and a list of the Admins THAT REALLY MATTER and what to do to avoid Death from there mini guns.

The hoster of this sever Bruno Me or what ever his name is, Was outside one day and decided real life was a joke. He then figured he would make a game about life and how it is a big Joke with admins who are constantly on there period. He got some good support and a good Admin to kick it off, Nurgle, They enjoyed there time on the sever killing people and ticking people off. Upon witch they soon became board. So they hired more admins to be dick heads to everyone and thus SZR was born.

Admin List

Nurgle

Don't talk to him don't look at him and don't call him fat.

Elroy Jones

Before this admin was a complete dick, However he or she has mellowed out and if you play by the rules and don't be a faggot you will do just fine.

Ari

This admin has his good and bad days. In most cases if you need help Ari is your best bet. However be smart and check to see if Ari is in a helping mood. How do you check? Pay a newb 1k to ask / sms ari for help. Stand back and if you see him go BOOM then you know ari is not in a good mood.

Taj

AVOID HIM AT ALL TIMES, If he kills you over and over your best bet is to Log AFTER HE KILLS YOU not when he is chaising you or is in the middle of killing you but once you enter the hospital just log.

Nurgle
Must i say anything about him?

Chris Bell
Don't worry about him just don't bitch about him and your fine. You can ask him for help or what ever.

Asking for name changes and other crap,

Best done on the forums doing it in game results in /blowup YOU.
Juke
yardmin
yardmin

Re: need to be slapped Understand ADMINS?

Post by Juke »

i am the least favorite admin

never even mentioned
Leo_Cash

Post by Leo_Cash »

Chris Bell suks at shootin' :smugdog:
TatsuyaNakajima
Banjo

Post by Banjo »

Lol! Mr Duck, you get me going every time!
Kitty_Mason wrote:
Rho wrote:im hung like a chinese mouse and will never get to see boobs like those let alone play with them