C.R.A.S.H UNIT

Place all new suggestions here, for easy viewing.

Moderators: Forum Moderators, Server Moderators

Forum rules
Suggestions is a moderated OOC forum.

Inflammatory bullshit, thread de-railing, or anything other than suggestions or constructive criticism may result in punitive action.
nicko_belic

C.R.A.S.H UNIT

Post by nicko_belic »

first sory for my english
in the single there is unit who called crash who trying to stop all the crime on los santons
so i think we need it to at the samp.
every month you pick the 3 cops of the month and put them at crash unit there name will be at black color or a civ color its a nice thing who can stop the crime in the city.
hope you love.
Drey_Dawg

Re: C.R.A.S.H UNIT

Post by Drey_Dawg »

Huh? I don't get it? What's a crash unit? uhhh.. I'm confused.. Hmm.. :pleaseno:
nicko_belic

Post by nicko_belic »

did you play at san andreas single?
Davy

Post by Davy »

Even if you played Nicko, I doubt you understood the story.
Peck Rockhard
super kawaii ^_^!!!!!!!!

Post by Peck Rockhard »

Basically he means that every month PD picks 3 best cop and put them in private group, give them civ colors and they will be undercover cops. That's all i understood
Marcel
Game Name(s): Marcel Wright

Post by Marcel »

uhm, why should anybody make C.R.A.S.H if we have normal LSPD officers who as you said stop crime in the city, and im single CRASH was to stop gang related crimes or something like that i dont remember
Leo_Cash

Post by Leo_Cash »

Community Resources Against Street Hoodlums - C.R.A.S.H.
As far as i know LSPD is doing the same thing all the time, they deal with civilians and gangs too.
If you wanna create it i must ask, what will be the diffrence between this unit and other LEO factions like LSPD/FBI?
TatsuyaNakajima
xXxwEEd420xBRICKx420wEEdxXx
Game Name(s): Brick_Tamland sherlock_holmes JFK

Post by xXxwEEd420xBRICKx420wEEdxXx »

nicko_belic wrote: hope you love.
I do ;)
ImageImage
<&SALMON> shut up little noob you cant hang with the big boys (me and brick)

<@Hat> brick rules
<@Hat> irl

nicko_belic

Post by nicko_belic »

Peck Rockhard wrote:Basically he means that every month PD picks 3 best cop and put them in private group, give them civ colors and they will be undercover cops. That's all i understood
yea pepole dont mess with them like in the single cuz they best then fbi and they get some of prices that do to the other cops jealous and try to be a gooder cops then the crime wil be gone.
more comment wil not hurt someone.
Marcel

Post by Marcel »

really i dont know who are "gooder" cops but i dont think that LSPD need some other type of unit,cause even if something like that will get into game, they will be just LSPD cops wich will run only after gangs, and it can finish like this, every gang in SZR could ally against this CRASH and they will do shit, cause that will start city riot, so dont start TRASH like that, first read about it even on google then think about it and you will realize that its shitty idea,cause you probably heard about it only in SP and you thought that this idea is brilliant but its not.
Bobknob
Funky Bidness Inspector

Post by Bobknob »

CRASH is supposed to be the equivalent of RAMPART of the LAPD. It was a corrupt group of cops that were no better than the gangs they were "trying" to stop. They probably had a hand in killing Biggie Smalls and had a habit of pulling guns on random people. One even pulled a gun on an off duty cop due to road rage and got blown away for it.

I think us LEOs are corrupt enough without CRASH. :pleaseno:
Vince_D

Post by Vince_D »

(Using Andrew David's and Nicko's language)
How to about put anti drug unit and unit fight against gun dealling?
Leo_Cash

Post by Leo_Cash »

Vince_D wrote:(Using Andrew David's and Nicko's language)
How to about put anti drug unit and unit fight against gun dealling?
we have sharon, what else do we need.
TatsuyaNakajima
Jhon_Muzzle

Post by Jhon_Muzzle »

it isn't a bad idea that of CRASH unit.. but it's kinda hard... :circlejerk:
Jhon_Muzzle
Level: 4 - Average money: 200k - House level: 4 - House car: Burrito (c# 145) - Housecar lock: Normal lock - Merc: lvl5
-------

Currently BANNED AS HELL
--------------
Cop wannabe... Even being banned I still wanna be one..
Landino_Semunchi

Post by Landino_Semunchi »

Thesoldier tried to make CRASH a billion times but it never worked so he ragequit

basically it doesnt matter any officer can do w/e they want and be just like CRASH there doesnt need to be a unit for it or some bullshit
Young_Gotti

Post by Young_Gotti »

I like the idea about a special gang unit.A Unit who concentrates on gangs and patroll gang area's.And also the special anti drug/gun unit.Who keeps trying to buy guns undercover then makes a bust.Makes gun and drug dealin much more intresting.
Faction:None
Level:12
Job:Arms dealer
Mrado
Donut Chaser

Post by Mrado »

There was CRASH unit some time ago, didn't really work since there was no need for it.
Daoulas
Abuses Ads for Free

Post by Daoulas »

Ralph wrote:
nicko_belic wrote: hope you love.
I do ;)
damn you beat me to it
TRA

Post by TRA »

Mrado wrote:There was CRASH unit some time ago, didn't really work since there was no need for it.
Best way to say no,ha
ig Name:Tra_Williams
Level:17
Itsa me Corrado wrote:tra is a pimp
James_Walker wrote:Tra's a pimp
Dom wrote:Tra oughta beat you with his pimp hand
Leo_Cash

Post by Leo_Cash »

Young_Gotti wrote:I like the idea about a special gang unit.A Unit who concentrates on gangs and patroll gang area's.And also the special anti drug/gun unit.Who keeps trying to buy guns undercover then makes a bust.Makes gun and drug dealin much more intresting.
SZR is based on gang activity. If civilians do something illegal it's about guns or drugs so ya know. We dont need them.
TatsuyaNakajima
Young_Gotti

Post by Young_Gotti »

Leo_Cash wrote:
Young_Gotti wrote:I like the idea about a special gang unit.A Unit who concentrates on gangs and patroll gang area's.And also the special anti drug/gun unit.Who keeps trying to buy guns undercover then makes a bust.Makes gun and drug dealin much more intresting.
SZR is based on gang activity. If civilians do something illegal it's about guns or drugs so ya know. We dont need them.
Yea youre prolly right,but it would be cool though,but i think we'd need more cops then.
Faction:None
Level:12
Job:Arms dealer
Leo_Cash

Post by Leo_Cash »

Young_Gotti wrote:
Leo_Cash wrote:
Yea youre prolly right,but it would be cool though,but i think we'd need more cops then.
Well, recrutation process is opened all the time but if someone is dumb letting him in PD would be a bad idea, belive me. It's good as it is.
TatsuyaNakajima
nicko_belic

Post by nicko_belic »

you may not get it.. the crash unit like a civ.. but they can arrest,taze and other things ..
they wil ask you in /w for drugs or guns.. you wil accept and wil get arrest the team of crash wil change every week so you wil not know who is crash and who is a civ..
Leo_Cash

Post by Leo_Cash »

nicko_belic wrote:you may not get it.. the USELESS crash unit like a civ.. but they can arrest,taze and other things ..
they wil ask you in /w for drugs or guns.. you wil accept and wil get arrest the USELESS team of crash wil change every week so you wil not know who is crash and who is a civ..
so its just a undercover unit? We have this implemented already so far i know.
TatsuyaNakajima
Marcel

Post by Marcel »

here we go again with this crash, nobody will make it, cause its stupid idea.And somebody wrote that crash was on SZR long time ago but it failed, stop that shit