El Cartel:

Desired Colour
Baby Blue/Red/Brown(Not that fussy)

Requires
Level 2 ACHIEVED
100k for gang ACHIEVED
Gang Description

A brief history of the El Cartel gang

It is Unknown the exact time in which El Cartel was establish, What is known is the gang originated in The Las Venturas Desert and claiming the entire desert as their "turf". The gang originally had 20 members, but just a few years after the gang was made, there was a raid on one of the Cartel's main hideouts and many of the gang's main members were arrested on the spot. Several long prison sentences were handed out to 50% of the gang, including the leader of the gang at the time "Aquila fellipe" this really was a massive blow at the time, and some of the other gang members who were left really didn’t take it well, some threaten that they would leave the gang as they thought there was no point any longer. However someone had to take charge and show some leadership skills and that is exactly what happened.

Although the cartel got split straight down the middle and were recognised as a public threat in the LasVenturas area, the members of El Cartel who remained imprisoned were still a fully functioning gang. Murder, illegal drug trafficking, assault and general dangerous behaviour, all still being committed even by the members who were in prison serving their time. They are still inside to this day and are one of the most feared and respected prison gangs.

As for the remainders of the Cartel crew, they left the streets of Los Angeles to start a fresh, they can currently be found in a place named Los Santos, where they are still causing havoc on the streets. They are well known for their aggressive behaviour and their "take no shit attitude."
New leader WildDog has taken charge of the members still working hard on the streets, and the gang is more organised than ever before.

Gang members - Taken from the book "True Criminals, by Anonymous Associates of El Cartel"
El Patron: WildDog

"Only Known by his Alias, WildDog is the newly appointed Head of the El Cartel Familia. Thought to be a comboination of Native American and Mexican decent He Began as a lowly Muscle. WildDog quickly put himself on the radar baulstering through the ranks. WildDog enters fights with a "Warrior" attitude. Known statewide for his skills in all forms of close quarter fighting WildDog is best to be approached with a firearm but then again even then your far from safe."

Advisor: Mr_Suurna

"This guy is very unpredictable, one minute you can be laughing and joking with him, the next you can be shitting yourself as he has a 9mm pointed at your head. Although he always keeps his eye out for people with "potential" and is very good at scouting new members. He has taught each and everyone of his members respect and how to stay alive on the streets, I’ve seen him jump into situations where any normal man would leave with his ass handed to him and a chest full of lead, whereas Suurna will leave with a gun in his hand a smile on his face and a string of corpses behind him. He really is ruthless, however like any leader of a gang he has a lot upstairs, he's a thinker he will always plan every situation and will be more than prepared for any battle. He thinks big and aims high, he's determined to accomplish what he has set out to do, may it be killing some gangsters family or taking out any gangs seen around his turf."

Capitan: Spunky_Delgado

" Ahh, Spunky Delgado, he's the oldest of the Delgado brothers, this guy is your man when it comes to driving, without a doubt the best getaway driver my eyes have ever seen, he's fast and he's efficient. Spunky is also a great thief, seriously, he can take you for everything you have got and you wont even notice a thing. Spunky has a great passion for guns, there is enough guns in his collection to refill an army base, and many of them guns have been used to kill off any competition he comes across."

Hermano: Gza

"Gza, The Genius. He doesnt talk much. But when he does, you better listen, for your own enlightenment. He appears peaceful and calm, but that's it. An appearance. You don't know what he is thinking. In and out of prisons since he was 16 for assualts and murder, no chance of them catching him slipping doing any other crimes. After doing his time for murder, he left for San Andreas, Where he found his place straight away with the El Cartel familia."

Gyle
There is not much to say about this member of Cartel, no one even knows where did this man came from. One day, he was just seen on streets with Cartel.He doesnt speak much, even some of Cartel members doesnt know much about Gyle. His tattoos might give some clues about his life and personality. Fork on his righ arm, spider with 3 red dots on left chest and a tear with an empty top and a full bottom under his left eye. If this tattoos are not just for tough look, this man can be connected with murders and he might be violent and dangerous. He is not violent in public, you might even think he is friendly but, never trust guys like this one, and try to avoid any confrontation with him. If you have any further questions about our gang ask away Im more than happy to answer.

Stories of other members unfortunatley didn't make the published book.

Why?:
Although we are reasonably new to SZR this isnt our first RP server. We have established gangs in multiple servers and have decided to join on with SZR because it is a fun enviroment to play in. We have an established website for our gang http://elcartel.freeforums.org/index.php which currently has 77 members over 100 topics and just under 1200 Posts this shows that we are an active group. We feel that we can contribute alot to this server as we enjoy RPing and also fighting and playing SAMP for such along time we feel we are skilled at both these things.

Members
-WildDog/WildDog
-Jacob Banton/Jacon
-ringostar/ringostar
-Hector_Delgado/Hector Delgado
-Rza/Rza
-Gyle/Gyle
-Rafiel_Ramiro
these are our current signed on members with 3-4 minimum likely to join soon

Desired Skins
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Will Add HQ in a minute.
Last edited by WildDog on August 19th, 2009, 5:51 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Kofi_Kingston
Game Name(s): Kofi_Kingston Samuel_L_Jackson Dave_Mustaine

Re: El Cartel Gang Application

Post by Kofi_Kingston »

do you have any relation to the diablos
<stenchman> ☣☠④②ⓞ☠☣
Leo_Cash

Post by Leo_Cash »

one of you have a rp name and tell me, where did you copied this from
TatsuyaNakajima
WildDog

Post by WildDog »

Ok used to play with Diablos split with them because there are major differances between us my approach to the game is abit more casual nothing like them I assure you. None of our members are Diablos

And I got the gang story from one of the original Members of EC he wrote it ages ago.

Interested to what gave you the idea we were affiliated with them actually?
PatrickStewart
Abuses Ads for Free

Post by PatrickStewart »

the desert is vietnam
Patrick_Stewart - SANews Network Executive
William Blanc

Post by William Blanc »

El Cartel means Poster...

http://translate.google.co.nz/translate ... l=es&tl=en#

Google translator ftw. :D
Luca Anzelmo - Pinoy Church Group
WildDog

Post by WildDog »

Interesting.

But for us its meaning El=The in Spanish, And although Cartel Google Translator Translates Cartel as meanign Poster we are referring to

Wikipedia explanation of a Drug Cartel
Drug cartels are criminal organizations developed with the primary purpose of promoting and controlling drug trafficking operations. They range from loosely-managed agreements among various drug traffickers to formalized commercial enterprises. Drug cartels are not strictly cartels proper.

Although we sell Drugs and Guns.

Hope I cleared that up for you and thanks for having enough interest in our Gang to work out what the meaning of our name is.
Jack_Filkins
I just can't stop posting worthless shit!

Post by Jack_Filkins »

Nice gang app
you need to get some skins in there aswell
know what all your shit means in the gang, not agressive when misunderstood
One last thing.
Why have i never saw you online?
Jack Filkins - Helladumpp
Poo Ming - LSPD Wannabe

I B TROLLIN'
WildDog

Post by WildDog »

Yeah sorry ive been inactive past few days due to Real Life stuff but be more active from now on.

Added in our Desired Skins.
Rafiel_Ramiro

Post by Rafiel_Ramiro »

Some of us have only registerd in the last few days to a week. Im online everyday though, in the background making money XD.
Jack_Filkins

Post by Jack_Filkins »

>.< you need to be level 2 mate
Poo Ming - LSPD Wannabe

I B TROLLIN'
WildDog

Post by WildDog »

Thanks, I Know I do.
Jack_Filkins

Post by Jack_Filkins »

Great. Glad you sorted that out
thought you was lieing about level just to get a gang lol,
Admins see EVERYTHING
Poo Ming - LSPD Wannabe

I B TROLLIN'
WildDog

Post by WildDog »

Na mate had lvl 1 but 8/8 and the money, Must of leveled not long after you took screenie.
Jack_Filkins

Post by Jack_Filkins »

Cool GL mate
Poo Ming - LSPD Wannabe

I B TROLLIN'
Rachael
hotdogmin
hotdogmin

Post by Rachael »

Very early to be considered for a gang slot, however I like the idea of a french gang on the server.
[IMG]
Yul_Brennar
super kawaii ^_^!!!!!!!!

Post by Yul_Brennar »

No Mexican Gangs who actually try and RP don't succeed believe me and i won't see nubs being in skin ID 175
Yajirobe_Toro.

Yakuza.
WildDog

Post by WildDog »

Rachael wrote:Very early to be considered for a gang slot, however I like the idea of a french gang on the server.
Firstly, Understand your concern at such new players wanting a gang on your server so soon. However we're willing to put in alot of effort to Establishing our gang in your server with a positive reputation. Secondly, We're a Mexican Gang not French :)
Yul_Brennar wrote:No Mexican Gangs who actually try and RP don't succeed believe me and i won't see nubs being in skin ID 175
Well, By the sounds of it your server hasn't had much luck with Mexican Gangs? Well theirs a first for everything isnt there? and like I said to Rachael we're willing to put alot of effort into making our Gang Succeed. Also is there something sacred about Skin 175?
Last edited by WildDog on August 19th, 2009, 11:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.
John Reed

Post by John Reed »

This doesn't look like france at all
Kofi_Kingston

Post by Kofi_Kingston »

he has the right attitude. I'd like to see some outsiders start a new faction
<stenchman> ☣☠④②ⓞ☠☣
Yul_Brennar
super kawaii ^_^!!!!!!!!

Post by Yul_Brennar »

I put alot of work into Mexican Gangs i was an LT in 2 and a boss in one i'm Jose Ramirez i've being RPin a Mexican for about a year and Skin ID 175 has being my skin for this amount of time.Thats why i "Cherish" it.
Yajirobe_Toro.

Yakuza.
Kofi_Kingston

Post by Kofi_Kingston »

:cripebert:
<stenchman> ☣☠④②ⓞ☠☣
Yul_Brennar
super kawaii ^_^!!!!!!!!

Post by Yul_Brennar »

lol Kofi.
Yajirobe_Toro.

Yakuza.
Rachael
hotdogmin
hotdogmin

Post by Rachael »

I like the french thing, its fresh and original, as long as you don't actually speak french in character I think we can allow it. Perhaps just throw in some "wie misuer, wie madams" or write a bind to prefix your comments with [french]
[IMG]
WildDog

Post by WildDog »

Lol, Its a Latino gang not a FRENCH one im not sure where the french idea originated. We're a Latino gang.