The Gomezabino Family

Moderators: Juke, Forum Moderators, Server Moderators

Joseph_Gomezabino
Game Name(s): Joseph_Gomezabino

The Gomezabino Family

Post by Joseph_Gomezabino »

Name of the gang: The Gomezabino Family

Our Story:
A code of honor. It's more than just a phrase...it's how we live. Everyday we live, breath, eat and sleep La Cosa Nostra. We grew up on the streets of Crime City under the rule of the old bosses of Palermo. Through the years it was our family that did the dirty work. Body after body and jail sentence after jail sentence, it was our family that took the fall...and for what? While we took the hits, the Bosses just got fatter and fatter off the riches we worked so hard to obtain. Well it had finally come to a head. Our family had been under their rule for far too long and we lost far too many brothers and sister in the wars the Bosses had created. It was The Gomezabino Outfit that orchestrated the assassinations of each of the 5 family Bosses of Palermo. In turn, they had attracted the attention of the FBI. The Gomezabino Outfit was under constant pressure from the Government and the other families to turn over Joseph Gomezabino and his brother Jay. It was the Gomezabino's that moved "The Outfit" to America, namely...Los Santos. They were greeted by cousins upon landing on the shores of the city and business has been good ever since. Although the FBI has them on their radar, it seems the Gomezabino's are keeping out of trouble....for now ;)

Why:
We all believe in role play and only role play. We believe that if you truly role play in Los Santos, you open up the real realm of virtual fantasy to the fullest. We take pride in the fact that our members know how to follow the chain of command and feel honored to obtain promotions through dedication and hard work as opposed to just seeing who can rack up the most kills. Having our own family will allow us to truly settle into Los Santos.. a place we want to call home.

Ranks: Boss, Underboss, Consigliere, Captain, Made Man, Associate
skins: Big Ol' Degos
girl skins:
http://weedarr.wikidot.com/local--files ... ds/192.png

Members:
Joe_Gomezabino
Jay_Dawop_Gomezabino
Joey Merlino
Anthony Devilla
Steve_Mazzone
Droulen
Drulzzz
Scan_Disk
Wayout_Gomezabino
Nicky_Gomezabino
Carl_Civella
Saul_Silver
Hunter_Hankel
John_Portman
Jasp_Sepha
Michael Gamero
Adam_Khalaf
Lily_Mah
Alexander_Kinov
Sonny_Green
Lee_Capone
John_Lewis
Jimmy Coonan
Joey Magbie
Tyson Wayne
Crutanz

(More members are flying in from Palermo next week)

We would like to purchase the Jetty Lounge if it is possible. I feel that our organization can benefit from the docks to help aid our import/export business. It takes a lot of boats to import all that olive oil.

And once we are accepted to have Gang Cars and colors, can we get skin 154 for the cars and if it is possible, can we get one limo, 2 sedans and 2 SUV's

1. No-one can present himself directly to another of our friends. There must be a third person to do it.
2. Never look at the wives of friends.
3. Never be seen with cops.
4. Don't go to pubs and clubs other than those deemed acceptable by the Bosses.
5. Always being available for Cosa Nostra is a duty - even if your wife's about to give birth.
6. Appointments must absolutely be respected.
7. Wives must be treated with respect.
8. When asked for any information, the answer must be the truth.
9. Money cannot be appropriated if it belongs to others or to other families.
10. People who can't be part of Cosa Nostra: anyone who has a close relative in the police, anyone with a two-timing relative in the family, anyone who behaves badly and doesn't hold to moral values.

And most important: FOLLOW ALL ADMINSITRATION AND SERVER RULES!

For more information contact Joseph Gomezabino in game. Call: 755074
Last edited by Joseph_Gomezabino on January 11th, 2010, 1:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Duane_Denroy

Re: The Gomezabino Family

Post by Duane_Denroy »

All skins but id 46 and the girl skins are taken by the mafia. Also I have never seen any of your members in game.
John Dillinger

Post by John Dillinger »

You need your members forum names too.
Never back down
Leo_Cash

Post by Leo_Cash »

we already have la cosa nostra on the server
TatsuyaNakajima
Sc3tch

Post by Sc3tch »

Who are those fella's?
.....Wayoooo.......
dottdogg
Game Name(s): Michael_Gamero

Post by dottdogg »

You forgot Michael Gamero. I'm sure there can be more then one crime family on the server....There's more then one gang on the server so why not more then one mafia on the server?
Saul_Silver

Post by Saul_Silver »

We haven't played on the server all that long, but most of the members have played gta for years, so we have family experience.
Joseph_Gomezabino

Yes there is a mafia family... but in the real world.. aren;t there serveral mafia families? And as for not seeing us on line? We are there EVERY day?
Joseph_Gomezabino

We are a family of hardcore role players that have played together for going on ten years now. We play together and we need our family. If we cannot bring our people to this server and have our family, I am afraid we would have to look elsewhere which we do not want to do. We really do like this server... but we really want to be together as our "family". Last night Saul_Silver was banned for something he didn't even do.. we all witnessed it and still nothing was done.

Are you telling us that a family is out of the question for us? If so, please let us know immediately so we can make other arrangements.

Thank you.

Joseph Gomezabino
Joseph_Gomezabino

Leo_Cash wrote:we already have la cosa nostra on the server

I realize there is already La Cosa Nostra, we want our own family. La Cosa Nostra is not a family.. it is a way of life. There are serveral mafia families in La cosa Nostra. La Cosa Nostra, simply translated means "Our Thing or This thing of ours". We mean no disrespect to any families or gangs that are already here and you can ask any gang leader or high ranking members..or even the cops for that matter that we have come into contact with... my family role plays hard core and we love the game. Why wouldn't this server want more people coming to it. The number of members my family holds in Los Santos right now will triple in size within a month. I know you do not know me, so I do not expect any respect or even a reply for that matter.

I am the co-owner of an online mafia game myself. I know the mafia.. I have studied the mafia and it's structure for over 10 years. I have led this crew since 2000 and some of my friends that were in this crew died in real life at the world trade center... we are more than game mates... we are FAMILY. I truly feel that by not giving this family a chance, this server truly loses some very good role players.

And in the end... isn't that what it's all about? Even YOU were looking for a home once...
Give us a chance to show you guys what we can do, we could use a little support wherever we can get it lol Thanks for your time.

Joseph Gomezabino
Marcel
Game Name(s): Marcel Wright

Post by Marcel »

Joseph_Gomezabino <--

Who is this guy?
Saul_Silver

Post by Saul_Silver »

The future overlord of all the gangs in Los Santos.
Juke
yardmin
yardmin

Post by Juke »

App is ok I guess, but I have nothing else to go by because I don't know who any of you are

If I see you in game, especially together, it will go a long way towards this app getting accepted
Saul_Silver

Post by Saul_Silver »

I would love to be able to show in-game, but I got banned for no fuckin' reason, said I health hacked, I was fighting some noob Balla, who didn't have a weapon, he kicked the air like 112 times, and shotty'ed him to death, and somehow I am hacking?
Juke
yardmin
yardmin

Post by Juke »

i know exactly what you're talking about

haha just kidding

please keep it to your own unban me thread
Joseph_Gomezabino

Thank you very much!!

**Raises their glasses in a toast**
James_Brewer
Donut Chaser

Post by James_Brewer »

Your HQ is Ten Green Bottles (TGB) which is on Grove Street...
Gook_Johnson wrote:winning points isn't fun or useful esp when there are 20 man yakuza and mafia battles where we've only got 5 guys with peashooters, and they have m4s and rifles
Tray_Royce

Post by Tray_Royce »

Also don't take Grove cars, get your own HQ cars. Any members taking our cars will be asked to leave the car, if no directions followed will be shot.
Saul_Silver

Post by Saul_Silver »

The HQ is not on grove street.... It is the church up near the spawn, and as for our skins, we cannot change them til we have the spot permanently. Ten Green Bottles is just sort of our chill/meet up spot, it's like our Unity. Don't worry, we're cool with Grove at this point.
BigAssGoat

Post by BigAssGoat »

Hahahahahahaha
The Captain

Post by The Captain »

BigAssGoat wrote:Hahahahahahaha
You are late cause they got accepted..
╔══╗♪
║██║ ♫ ♫
║(●)║
╚══╝
.ılı.-------Volume-------.ılı.
▄ █ ▄ █ ▄ ▄ █ ▄ █ ▄ █
Min●- - - - - - - - - - -●Max
Never stop the music!
James_Brewer
Donut Chaser

Post by James_Brewer »

Grove Street is the entire street it's not just the circle lolllll so TGB is on Grove Street and it's not a chill out spot because you guys are always there i dont care if you go there im just sayin dont make it your HQ cuz thats p dumb
Gook_Johnson wrote:winning points isn't fun or useful esp when there are 20 man yakuza and mafia battles where we've only got 5 guys with peashooters, and they have m4s and rifles
Saul_Silver

Post by Saul_Silver »

We will not take that spot trust me, we have to take the skins/HQ of the Fillipino gang that had our slot before us. We like TGB be ause it has a vending machine, a locker, parking lot, and just a nice and easy chill spot.
Juke
yardmin
yardmin

Post by Juke »

James_Brewer wrote:Grove Street is the entire street it's not just the circle lolllll so TGB is on Grove Street and it's not a chill out spot because you guys are always there i dont care if you go there im just sayin dont make it your HQ cuz thats p dumb
hell's devils or whatever the original biker gang used to use this place

grove street is the end of the cul de sac everyone knows this
Greg_Tompson

Post by Greg_Tompson »

lol one of your members talks in /mes thats real heavy rp man
Raja Weathers - Asian - Some weird rank

[quote="kiausas"]i really want to play role[/quote]

[quote="Rabid"]I can't believe you just compared hacking on a video game to someone murdering their girlfriend and then necromancing her into an apology.[/quote]