GEARDUDES [SZR 3.0 UPDATE]

Moderators: Juke, Forum Moderators, Server Moderators

Slopko
kinda dump
Game Name(s): Slopii_Pimpins

Re: GEARDUDES, DUDE

Post by Slopko »

If you're not warring other gangs as a gang what is there to do? I think it's HOW you war those gangs, and what you do in between that is what makes you contribute to the server. Geardudes actually helps new players learn the server. I think they can contribute more than just poopsocking and aim type chatter.( no offense magc )
L
A
T
E
R
S
Jasper_Wilde

Post by Jasper_Wilde »

i would love to see these guys get official
Robbie Jay
Game Name(s): Robbie_Jay

Post by Robbie Jay »

As much as i like the gang story and theme i can't really give me support for this . If other families griefing and probably civ griefing is part of your activities than it means the whole rp goes down the drain . Rp , light or heavy , is mostly acting like you would do in real life if you were the character you've chosen to be , i don't think a bunch of metalheads will go around swearing and annoying lets say the italian mafia just because they think they are cool . The only reason you have the guts for that is because you don't actualy die ingame ,you just go to be hospital for a minute and than you're ready to do some more griefing or to get revenge . Also being a goon does not give you the right to ruin other peoples roleplay , some people really want to roleplay and they consider it fun , ruining their roleplay on and on will just make them quit rp-ing and start griefing and killing resulting in a whole shitty community with alot of DM and not even a slight sign of roleplay.
haz0r
Game Name(s): Dave_Mustaine Kofi_Kingston

Post by haz0r »

Robbie Jay wrote:As much as i like the gang story and theme i can't really give me support for this . If other families griefing and probably civ griefing is part of your activities than it means the whole rp goes down the drain . Rp , light or heavy , is mostly acting like you would do in real life if you were the character you've chosen to be , i don't think a bunch of metalheads will go around swearing and annoying lets say the italian mafia just because they think they are cool . The only reason you have the guts for that is because you don't actualy die ingame ,you just go to be hospital for a minute and than you're ready to do some more griefing or to get revenge . Also being a goon does not give you the right to ruin other peoples roleplay , some people really want to roleplay and they consider it fun , ruining their roleplay on and on will just make them quit rp-ing and start griefing and killing resulting in a whole shitty community with alot of DM and not even a slight sign of roleplay.
the catch is we always roleplay and I think you've taken what I've said out of context. the truth is, without faction/gang interaction, there isn't much to do on szr. respect the constructive criticism though

also keep in mind that I did run the haitian gang 'vodou kreyol' about 2 years ago. I've learned overtime what makes a faction work and what doesn't. If you take the game too seriously, it becomes extremely tiresome you'll burnout in no time at all
Last edited by haz0r on January 14th, 2010, 6:31 am, edited 1 time in total.
<mrado> kofi are you in a lot of toruble
<&Colorfinger> news just in rushtazing of beargang is now legal
<Keegowned> NOOB COPS
<%tithin> OH HELL YES

<@Juke> i would do my sister
Greg_Tompson

Post by Greg_Tompson »

I like the idea good luck haz0r
Raja Weathers - Asian - Some weird rank

[quote="kiausas"]i really want to play role[/quote]

[quote="Rabid"]I can't believe you just compared hacking on a video game to someone murdering their girlfriend and then necromancing her into an apology.[/quote]
Robbie Jay
Game Name(s): Robbie_Jay

Post by Robbie Jay »

haz0r wrote:
Robbie Jay wrote:As much as i like the gang story and theme i can't really give me support for this . If other families griefing and probably civ griefing is part of your activities than it means the whole rp goes down the drain . Rp , light or heavy , is mostly acting like you would do in real life if you were the character you've chosen to be , i don't think a bunch of metalheads will go around swearing and annoying lets say the italian mafia just because they think they are cool . The only reason you have the guts for that is because you don't actualy die ingame ,you just go to be hospital for a minute and than you're ready to do some more griefing or to get revenge . Also being a goon does not give you the right to ruin other peoples roleplay , some people really want to roleplay and they consider it fun , ruining their roleplay on and on will just make them quit rp-ing and start griefing and killing resulting in a whole shitty community with alot of DM and not even a slight sign of roleplay.
the catch is we always roleplay and I think you've taken what I've said out of context. the truth is, without faction/gang interaction, there isn't much to do on szr. respect the constructive criticism though

also keep in mind that I did run the haitian gang 'vodou kreyol' about 2 years ago. I've learned overtime what makes a faction work and what doesn't. If you take the game too seriously, it becomes extremely tiresome you'll burnout in no time at all

I must admit you are right and it kicked me right in the face . A few days ago i had to give up my leadership in Brigada because i was exhausted , at first i thought it was some of my members fault , than i figured it out ... it was all my fault , i tried to hard to make them respect some strict rules wich a person who wants to have fun playing the game wouldn't . Made me lose a couple of important members and almost the whole family , im starting to bring it back up now doing a few changes . I can say that my gang theme doesn't give me that much freedom either but it doesn't force me to do a heavy roleplay and to impose a dozen of strict rules . Anyway maybe i missunderstood the whole concept and i didn't get the chance to see you that much either and see the way you interact with people .

Well all i can say is good luck with it , and i hope i'll see you ingame more .
The Captain

Post by The Captain »

Well Kofi is a great roleplayer if he wants to roleplay his way.I saw him leading the jamaicans and he made a great gang.Even if we are not the best friends in the game i really want to see you leading a gang again and teach some roleplay..But your plans is to invite only goons or you willing to teach the new players how to roleplay too?
In any case support, I am pretty sure you are going to put a lot of effort on that.Word Geardude!
╔══╗♪
║██║ ♫ ♫
║(●)║
╚══╝
.ılı.-------Volume-------.ılı.
▄ █ ▄ █ ▄ ▄ █ ▄ █ ▄ █
Min●- - - - - - - - - - -●Max
Never stop the music!
stenchman

Post by stenchman »

the faction isn't entirely goon - infact the leadership is 50% goon and 50% "pubbie". also grief =/= dm.
and yes personally i love winging the new players i'm always looking for those with potention, it's pretty much how we recruited in bikers during the kris roichar era.
cHR0ME
Game Name(s): Chrome

Post by cHR0ME »

Well i like kofi, hes a funny fella, looks like he put a little bit of time into this, I think this could work out, if I get my gang and you get yours Kofi, we gonna have to do some funny RP shit and make some videos.

And Kofi has a good point of view on shit with things, he might b a stoner like me, but he aint as retawted.. And yes, if you take this game serious, you will be major stressed and beat your woman...

And if he wants to recruit Goons only, I wouldnt blame him, recruiting newbs sometimes can make you look bad, because they can sometimes act like they wanna learn shit, then when you log off they blast somebody from another gang, then you come and log on and you got people calling you saying war or this guy did this or this guy did that... Thats one bad thing bout recruiting nubs..
I just hope you dont recruit people and it turns out to be shit because the people live for DM, some people have an addiction, (Killing people), and i sumtimes even ask myself if i have this disease, but hey, we all got out problems... :suicide:

Old quote, Nurgle: Shut yo mouf chrome pwns
Josh_Lee
Game Name(s): Josh_Lee - Level 13

Post by Josh_Lee »

cHR0ME wrote:Well i like kofi, hes a funny fella, looks like he put a little bit of time into this, I think this could work out, if I get my gang and you get yours Kofi, we gonna have to do some funny RP shit and make some videos.

And Kofi has a good point of view on shit with things, he might b a stoner like me, but he aint as retawted.. And yes, if you take this game serious, you will be major stressed and beat your woman...

And if he wants to recruit Goons only, I wouldnt blame him, recruiting newbs sometimes can make you look bad, because they can sometimes act like they wanna learn shit, then when you log off they blast somebody from another gang, then you come and log on and you got people calling you saying war or this guy did this or this guy did that... Thats one bad thing bout recruiting nubs..
I just hope you dont recruit people and it turns out to be shit because the people live for DM, some people have an addiction, (Killing people), and i sumtimes even ask myself if i have this disease, but hey, we all got out problems... :suicide:

Old quote, Nurgle: Shut yo mouf chrome pwns
Its not that kofi recruits noobs to fuck around, he recruits and puts his time into teaching them roleplay and how to behave.
Antwuan_Dixon

Post by Antwuan_Dixon »

I support this.. They cool.
haz0r

Post by haz0r »

<Keegowned> NOOB COPS
<%tithin> OH HELL YES

David_Lewis
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post by David_Lewis »

kofi has always been a good candidate for staying in character, these guys are cool
Dom wrote:you won't be accepted in the PD being that all of us saw your last application which was deleted; it was copy+pasted from an already denied app. if you're gonna plagiarize why wouldn't you do it from an application that was at least accepted? christ
David_York

Post by David_York »

dude.
Leo_Cash

Post by Leo_Cash »

seems like a good idea, good luck with this.
TatsuyaNakajima
haz0r

Post by haz0r »

GEARDUDES meeting inside the GEARFORTRESS aka GEARHANGAR 18

Youtube Video: show
I GOT A FULL ON ROBOT CHUBBY DUDE
Youtube Video: show
<Keegowned> NOOB COPS
<%tithin> OH HELL YES

Andrew_David
Server Moderator
Server Moderator
Game Name(s): Andrew_David

Post by Andrew_David »

Lol now the people likes use /smoke 3-2 for take pics!! thanks to mee :iss:
Infernus Club #1
[00:01:50] ** Newbie Donald_Hamburger: I hear you coding now, you think you can take people's jobs motherfucker? Huh?! **
Davy

Post by Davy »

Andrew_David wrote:Lol now the people likes use /smoke 3-2 for take pics!! thanks to mee :iss:
Whatever you say buddy.
vikki

Post by vikki »

he made the script davy you n00b
jxsx

Post by jxsx »

vikki wrote:he made the script davy you n00b
Ouch
Jose_Mata
Hector_Mata
Game Name(s): Hector_Mata Hekutoru_Kahaya

Post by Hector_Mata »

jxsx wrote:
Ouch
Come on guys davy is just ignorat :ashobon:
Last edited by Hector_Mata on January 18th, 2010, 5:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Venezuela

Xfire: kikosalaz

Google-Senpai will never recognize you.
Andrew_David
Server Moderator
Server Moderator
Game Name(s): Andrew_David

Post by Andrew_David »

Hector_Mata wrote:
jxsx wrote:
Ouch
come on he's just ignorant, sorry Davy... :ashobon:
PoopSocker! Lol

jk
Infernus Club #1
[00:01:50] ** Newbie Donald_Hamburger: I hear you coding now, you think you can take people's jobs motherfucker? Huh?! **
Woody Allen

Post by Woody Allen »

Coffee Kingstan I might take you up on that offer

or I'll endlessly run you over with me wheels :kamina:
haz0r

Post by haz0r »

party on woody!!