Riverside G's (Alcoholics)

Moderators: Juke, Forum Moderators, Server Moderators

cHR0ME
Game Name(s): Chrome

Riverside G's (Alcoholics)

Post by cHR0ME »

Gang Name: Riverside G's

Gang Leaders: Alex_Ganja, Wally_Stone

Gang Description:The Riverside G's are rum drinkin, 40oz sippin OGz that have been rollin around in Los Santos for years. They currently reside in East Los Santos by the big name club, "The Pig Pen". They specialize in modding cars, and own two different car garages on east LS, on their personal time you can usually find them in a bar somewhere gettin trashed and slurring their words out.. They are not one to mess with so be cautious when approaching these old skoolers. They can be friendly if you approach them right with the right words spoken, these group of conspicuous fellows usually throw block parties over by Attica Bar on 53rd street over by Glen Park and the Pig Pen, so if you see a Ad, ask to be invited. They are highly skill with weapons, because the only people that are in the Riverside G's are old and know the streets. They currently have no enemies, and any allies either, and dont plan on to ally, but plan to stay neutral with everyone. They host all sorts of activities and sell all kinds of different things, they own plenty of businesses such as bars and grocery stores, and like I said before the mod shops that are ran by Alex_Ganja. They are always up to recruit, but only OGs of course..

Why I should be a leader:I'm active, I've have a long gang past, I know how to lead, I miss running a gang and I would hope you will let me run another one again :). I have the resources to keep the gang running and functioning, and I've learn things from past mistakes. Sorry I fucked up with hiring those idiots and makin them LT in the Motel 16, but this will be more strict with giving out those positions.

Headquarters #1:

Members:
Alex_Ganja -Leader // cHR0ME
Wally_Stone -Leader // Wally_Stone
Karl_Bud // Slim - Officer
Ghost_Beer // Ghost_Beer - Officer
Alex_Trebec // Alex_trebec - Soldier
Fadi_Khalaf // N/A - Recruit
Bart_Simpon // skilled - Recruit
Lee_Black // N/A - Recruit
Javier_Rodriguez // Javier_Rodriguez - Officer

GANG COLOR ID: RIVERSIDE GZ #0080FF

SKINS:
LEADER SKIN:
SKIN ID 136

[Image
Last edited by cHR0ME on February 8th, 2010, 4:08 pm, edited 15 times in total.
Wally_Stone
Game Name(s): Wally_Stone Captain_Morgan

Re: Riverside G's (Alcoholics)

Post by Wally_Stone »

Support
Robbie Jay
Game Name(s): Robbie_Jay

Post by Robbie Jay »

Wally_Stone wrote:Support

Lol ofc you do...
cHR0ME

Post by cHR0ME »

Robbie Jay wrote:

Lol ofc you do...
The question is do you Robbie, you better.
hannibal_akira
Grove Street
Game Name(s): Jeremy_Oaks

Post by hannibal_akira »

Bob Downy joined the pirates then got kicked out due to reasons then told me he does'nt want to join a fam anymore so idk mabey update ur roster YARR! :allears:
Hannibal_Lector
John Reed

Post by John Reed »

Members, most of them, including your co-leader have a shitty attitude, and i'm expecting to see another joke faction from you.
cHR0ME

Post by cHR0ME »

Bob_Downy used to be in Motel 16 and he seemed like a alright guy to me, he was really active and still is, and thats what I'm looking for, is smart active players that speak english as their first language. And Wally stone dosent have a shit attitude, neither does Joe, trust me, their is far worse players out there than these people on my members list, so please try not to hate on my gangs for once.
John Reed

Post by John Reed »

Sure people can act differently with their bosses than with the rest of the people, trust me.
Leo_Cash

Post by Leo_Cash »

chrome don't, you're going to be a mayor in no time.
TatsuyaNakajima
John_Pendergast

Post by John_Pendergast »

Sarcasm mode: ACTIVATED

Yes! Give chrome a new gang and the mayor position at the same time! He already showed what kind of terrific leading abilities he has, give him another faction or two to lead.

Sarcasm mode: DEACTIVATED
John Pendergast
alvar_ansgar

Post by alvar_ansgar »

i see what you did there
Yul_Brennar
super kawaii ^_^!!!!!!!!

Post by Yul_Brennar »

Leo_Cash wrote:chrome don't, you're going to be a mayor in no time.
Exactly!

Vote Chrome #1 mayor of 2010.
Yajirobe_Toro.

Yakuza.
Robbie Jay
Game Name(s): Robbie_Jay

Post by Robbie Jay »

cHR0ME wrote:
Robbie Jay wrote:

Lol ofc you do...
The question is do you Robbie, you better.
Well i'd support you if you can make a huge promise that if you get accepted and the fam will become another lame ass gang filled with douchebags you will disband it .

Also what happened to this...
cHR0ME wrote:Nah, that riverside crew is just me and my civilians, ( mostly my old members, Dirty_nines, Javier, Joe_Con... ) rollin around together until I am mayor.
Darnell_Denroy

Post by Darnell_Denroy »

Same people as m16... Same old shit.... NO!!
Julius Fontain
Level: 5
Magnolia Crew
Rachael wrote:Moe city was a special case, pretty much added for target practice.
Herb_von_Toker wrote:Are you trying to claim that we work? Fuuuuuuuuck
BigAssGoat

Post by BigAssGoat »

Little reminder why Bob Downy got kicked. I think he should get an lt for those skills.
Youtube Video: show
John Reed

Post by John Reed »

Oh yeah, Bob Downy aka Jack Jones, whenever he is losing, he asks for mercy, then just when you are trying to talk to him, he starts shooting, i understand that to survive you have to use anything you can, but that is just for cowards.
The guy is just another of dude from your worst shits from szr arsenal, get a clue why so many people desagree to have you as a gang leader aka hating.
vikki

Post by vikki »

cHR0ME wrote: Sorry I fucked up with hiring those idiots and makin them LT in the Motel 16, but this will be more strict with giving out those positions.

Members:
Alex_Ganja -Leader // cHR0ME
Wally_Stone -Leader // Wally_Stone
Bob_Downy // Bob_Downy
Karl_Bud (if he chills out on beefin with cops) // Slim
Joe_Contorino // Joe_Contorino
Ghost_Beer // Ghost_Beer
Dwayne_Taylor

but those are the exact same people that were in motel 16??

"sorry for hiring these people, but check it out they are still in this gang"
Banjo

Post by Banjo »

Since you have the same members as Motel 16, how will this faction not be another Motel 16?
Kitty_Mason wrote:
Rho wrote:im hung like a chinese mouse and will never get to see boobs like those let alone play with them
cHR0ME

Post by cHR0ME »

Well heres the thing, I made Karl_Bud one of my LTs, was a huge mistake. Then since he got it a Javier whine about it so I gave it to him, then while I was gone for a few days and came back, we had even more LTs and wars were started and I had nothing to kno about, all I could do was shoot, I tried talkin to the gangs but shit didnt work. Wally_Stone is a good roleplayer and a good active player, I can trust him to lead the gang or at least watch everyone if im not around. As for Karl, im not sure if im going to let him join, it all depends on how his attitude changes if it does, he kills to many people for little petty shit, and as for Bob downy i took him off the roster, I forgot he has been complained upon plenty of times. Ghost_beer is a good fellow as well, hes usually chilled out, Joe_Contorino was one of my LTs, he listened very well to my orders and everything, and also this is just the beginning of my application remember, I'm still recruiting and finding new people willing to be led by me... I'm not a bad leader, you guys just got the wrong opinion out of me because I have had bad past experiences with some of my members breaking the rules, I will not lie, alot of them did some pretty lame shit, and ive seen enough of that bullshit to last me awhile, so the answer is, It wont be a Motel 16, because its going to be alot more strict with the rulebreaking, Im not even gonna demote or warn anymore, if someone is caught breakin the rules in my gang im going to just kick them out and never let them back, no matter how much they whine. We are also going to be alot stricter with the roleplay and recruit process, I wanna have the best of the best, and make sure everyone is Roleplaying at all times.
Dameon_Roke

Post by Dameon_Roke »

Just a Heads Up..Dwayne Taylor tried to join DCMC and Applied for Mafia...and hes in here so.. :dogout:
Slim

Post by Slim »

cHR0ME wrote:Well heres the thing, I made Karl_Bud one of my LTs, was a huge mistake. Then since he got it a Javier whine about it so I gave it to him, then while I was gone for a few days and came back, we had even more LTs and wars were started and I had nothing to kno about, all I could do was shoot, I tried talkin to the gangs but shit didnt work. Wally_Stone is a good roleplayer and a good active player, I can trust him to lead the gang or at least watch everyone if im not around. As for Karl, im not sure if im going to let him join, it all depends on how his attitude changes if it does, he kills to many people for little petty shit, and as for Bob downy i took him off the roster, I forgot he has been complained upon plenty of times. Ghost_beer is a good fellow as well, hes usually chilled out, Joe_Contorino was one of my LTs, he listened very well to my orders and everything, and also this is just the beginning of my application remember, I'm still recruiting and finding new people willing to be led by me... I'm not a bad leader, you guys just got the wrong opinion out of me because I have had bad past experiences with some of my members breaking the rules, I will not lie, alot of them did some pretty lame shit, and ive seen enough of that bullshit to last me awhile, so the answer is, It wont be a Motel 16, because its going to be alot more strict with the rulebreaking, Im not even gonna demote or warn anymore, if someone is caught breakin the rules in my gang im going to just kick them out and never let them back, no matter how much they whine. We are also going to be alot stricter with the roleplay and recruit process, I wanna have the best of the best, and make sure everyone is Roleplaying at all times.
gimme a break the only thing that seperates us is a few kills...dont blame me for this shit
Dom
Server Moderator
Server Moderator

Post by Dom »

dwayne tayler is honestly the biggest retard I've ever encountered. After I refused his attempt to join Grove St. three times, he decided to attempt to AK me in the back when I was chillin with that fat nigga James Walker. We then killed him and let it be. A minute later he SMS'ed me and asked why we killed him, and said he wanted to join Grove. I said no and he logged. He came back on 'Amber_Tayler' and asked again to join Grove. I denied again for obvious reasons. He has since been asking me every day on Dwayne_Tayler if he could join Grove.
Just saying chrome, your members are complete shit, man.
<Report> [report] Dominic_Cattano (3): i am Hacker
Moretti
Game Name(s): Jason Moretti

Post by Moretti »

New m16 ftw, NOT
Silver_Leo wrote:itt moretti trying to seduce an internet girl

this guy is just a goldmine of sad
BigAssGoat

Post by BigAssGoat »

cHROME, I love how you dont talk about Bob and Dwayne.
Being strict about rulebreaking? Demote yourself.
DUMB IDIOT 2

Post by DUMB IDIOT 2 »

Dom wrote:dwayne tayler is honestly the biggest retard I've ever encountered. After I refused his attempt to join Grove St. three times, he decided to attempt to AK me in the back when I was chillin with that fat nigga James Walker. We then killed him and let it be. A minute later he SMS'ed me and asked why we killed him, and said he wanted to join Grove. I said no and he logged. He came back on 'Amber_Tayler' and asked again to join Grove. I denied again for obvious reasons. He has since been asking me every day on Dwayne_Tayler if he could join Grove.
Just saying chrome, your members are complete shit, man.

lol that dude offered me 500k to join