San Andreas Intelligence Agency (SAIA)

Moderators: Juke, Forum Moderators, Server Moderators

Casey_Calvert

San Andreas Intelligence Agency (SAIA)

Post by Casey_Calvert »

Gang Name: San Andreas Intelligence Agency

Because this is an entirely different type of faction to what this application process is used to. I have added a few more titles just to express the other bits and pieces that we will have.

Gang Description: IC paragraph describing the gang. Where you came from, 'style' etc General information plus a short history.

The San Andreas Intelligence Agency is to be formed to become a small network of people working close with the Federal Bauru of Investigation, the Los Santos Police Department and the Secret Service. Gathering information of people and known or suspected gangs.

Information obtained by the agent(s) is recorded and stored on a database profile. Information that is relevant and can help authorities is then shared with other law enforcement officials.

This works vice versa. Law Enforcement can use the SAIA to gather information about a certain person or clan to furthermore interrogate them or retrieve information already compiled about the gang or individual.

Background history

3 Months ago the LSPD were in control of the city of Los Santos. There were still some type of crime going on that slips past the LSPD’s fingers. Still the balance of all things remained stable and the economy and the people were able to prosper. Chief David Lewis, a 59 year old man began to come to the end of his working carrier. His closest companion Lieutenant Matthew Fong, who worked with David for a very long time since is induction to the LSPD. As David has done a lot for the LSPD it came to an end, he thinks that this time as been hard work for him and that he has enjoyed his time with all the personal in the force. Which they all have become good friends and truly remarkable journey for him.

As David left the force, Lieutenant Fong was promoted to LSPD Chief. As things went on and on, quality of its officers dropped. Fewer and fewer applications were posted at the LSPD recruitment. As the weeks went on the criteria for the LSPD requirements of revenue raising tickets dropped. Government officials had seen these numbers as the days went on, eventually the plug was pulled for the LSPD. Funding was severed and used for the FBI’s equipment.

As the weeks past, tax funding was then collected even with the diminishing economy.
With the FBI still continuing its operations and some of the Los Santo’s finest were employed but still was not the same. The direction of the LSPD was unclear.

So Tom Ludlow, one of the most promising of the LSPD Officers decided to develop the specific group of law enforcement. What was stopping him? Government funding, law enforcement privileges and a sufficient work area, for paper work. With these vital tools he could fabricate an organization dedicated to preventing crime the non-direct way. This can make it much more efficient for all law enforcement parties with the correct application of this organization.

With the approval of this, the process of operation can begin.

Why?: OOC or both OOC and IC - Why you should be a gang leader. How established you/your gang and your gang members are on the server, etc.

I have been known to be associated with Law Enforcement my whole carrier, this Intelligence Agency is a perfect way to assist the Law enforcement of Los Santos and indeed the whole of San Andreas as well as be in the know about everything that is going on in San Andreas.

Me as a leader captures the whole idea of this organization and I am capable of running it on my own. By getting other members into this group will take plenty of training as well as time to do so. I will need to take the best of the best who I think can really be an asset to this agency. Not only just an asset but one hand picked member(s) by me who will really reflect on my leading skills and the concept of the SAIA. It being an organization with special privileges and with that takes a large responsibility which recruitment, training and promoting will take time. This group will be small, but dealing with large things. With the help of other law enforcement officials from different departments, they can assist in the successful apprehension(s) of the suspects that we have been completing information and convincing evidence.

This is an organization which really collaborates with the LSPD and FBI and also our agents being able to handle such responsibilities that we have. It is up to me and my fellow trainees/agents to make this a success in the type of work we are doing.

Operation

This being a law enforcement faction/group the number will be kept to a minimum.

At first the SAIA Agents are to gather, compile and search for information either secretly, questioning people and observing.

Tools

The tools that will be suggested to be assigned to the SAIA is a radio and inter-department radio (( /r and /d )) also a camera to capture certain photographs for evidence.

The agent or agents will have to use his camera, video camera and hidden audio device in certain situations to accumulate evidence for possible interrogation to the issue at hand.
(( /me turns on a video camera, /me turns on an audio device etc. ))

This would be an actual law enforcement faction so agents who are in the faction are assigned to the Team 2 group.
Tools that we will need is an mp5, desert eagle and armor.
Government vehicles what will be assigned: Premier, Sultan, Huntley and a Rancher which can only be operated by our agents.

Database

For our operations to be confidential and efficient we need a range of computer space and data storage for our people. This will continue at a later date as well as a workspace area for paperwork operations.
Carspawn.png
Carspawn.png (782.91 KiB) Viewed 7770 times
This corner will be the area that the cars will be.
Front.png
Front.png (676.2 KiB) Viewed 7770 times
This is the front of the headquarters.
Allyentrance.png
Allyentrance.png (831.06 KiB) Viewed 7770 times
Entrance to the back area to which the vehicles would be stored.

Members

Tom Ludlow SAIA Director

More to be recruited under the recruitment guidelines, tests and examinations.

Recruitment
As this is a very high class of law enforcement the recruitment process will be extensive. An application would be sent via the forums private message and will be filled out by the applicant. References will be named preferably from law enforcement, referees will have to conform that they are a reference and write a written reference about the applicant’s abilities etc.

Ranks:
Rank 6 Director
Rank 5 Deputy Director
Rank 4 Executive
Rank 3 Senior Agent
Rank 2 Field Agent
Rank 1 Agent
Rank 0 Trainee

In game name/forum name

Tom_Ludlow/Casey_Calvert

Desired Skins

These would be the type of cloths our agents should be in.

Uniformed Skins

Boss/Director
http://weedarr.wikidot.com/local--files ... tc/165.png

Other ranks 1-5

http://weedarr.wikidot.com/local--files ... tc/164.png

http://weedarr.wikidot.com/local--files ... tc/163.png

http://weedarr.wikidot.com/local--files ... tc/295.png

Recruit: rank 0

http://weedarr.wikidot.com/local--files ... tc/147.png

Female skin

http://weedarr.wikidot.com/local--files ... tc/194.png

Some skins above would mostly be used by other law enforcement factions such as the FBI and mayoral security and might be more.

Uninformed skins to just be normal, public skins. It would be best that Agents will be first spawned as off duty white named but being off duty also means that they are undercover, practically. As a command for law enforcement undercover mode has been suggested, but not implemented as far as I know, if there were to be such a command, the SAIA would need to have an opportunity to obtain it as well.

Faction color

A color being darker than the LSPD color but lighter than the FBI’s
In the color code graph sticky for faction colors. I was thinking somewhere along the lines of the 000077 color. Or even just a plain white.

There is many more points to be sorted, however, this is what most of the public should know about this organization and for the approval decision of the Admins.

Thank you for reading this application proposal for the creation of the San Andreas Intelligence Agency (SAIA) and would be very grateful for your opinions and your support.
Juke wrote: Pinoy Church Group-Founded by Joseph Macaibo, this gang which promised Phillipino RP served as a haven for thirteen year old poopsocking exploit masters.

Davy

Re: San Andreas Intelligence Agency (SAIA)

Post by Davy »

FBI vol.2
PatrickStewart
Abuses Ads for Free

Post by PatrickStewart »

but with terrible and unfunny people
Patrick_Stewart - SANews Network Executive
alex_elchulo
kinda dump

Post by alex_elchulo »

haha cool story xD support!!!!!!!!
Riverside G`z nigga

Level: 13
Gang: Riverside G`z
Family: Ballas
House: lvl 6
Car: Buffalo
Job: Arms Dealer lvl 5
John_Pendergast

Post by John_Pendergast »

Just a small bit of off-topic, does the FBI exist nowadays? I can only see 1 agent around but he's likely to be a mod, so yeah.

The FBI are active but I don't meet them because of my timezone, or what?
John Pendergast
Davy

Post by Davy »

John_Pendergast wrote:I can only see 1 agent around but he's likely to be a mod, so yeah.
I'm not a mod. :raise:
Stevi3

Post by Stevi3 »

He might not of been on about you :P
Davy

Post by Davy »

stevie_De_nero wrote:He might not of been on about you :P
Figured after posting.
James_Brewer
Donut Chaser

Post by James_Brewer »

this is actually pretty cool, kinda seems like a secret service to me like a bunch of bodyguards you can hire
Gook_Johnson wrote:winning points isn't fun or useful esp when there are 20 man yakuza and mafia battles where we've only got 5 guys with peashooters, and they have m4s and rifles
John_Pendergast

Post by John_Pendergast »

Davy wrote:
John_Pendergast wrote:I can only see 1 agent around but he's likely to be a mod, so yeah.
I'm not a mod. :raise:
Oh damnit, forgot about you. Sorry! Than it's a mod + a regular player as FBI, whatever. Prolly there are others with whom I don't meet for different reasons
John Pendergast
ThreesUp

Post by ThreesUp »

Support

I wouldn't mind placing my alt in this gang (I'm active on it, if it means anything)
Name; OG_Poninove
Level; 15
Faction; Grove Street Families
Rank; Lieutenant
Housecar; Sandking

Ed_Waldsmith wrote:
Mario_DeVita wrote:wow you fat fuck thanks for fixing my spelling, glad you godly gay eyes actually looked over thine thread.
Hold the bus: Do you have a problem with homosexuals?
Bankwell

Post by Bankwell »

This is mayor and fbi skins in an fbi themed gang.
willio_sayen1 wrote:sadly ima magc boy
main account:
kody_bankwell

alt account:
kojiro_nakamura
WISE_SHITOWL
I just can't stop posting worthless shit!

Post by WISE_SHITOWL »

Sounds like a really cool idea!

My name aint got none of them cool stars next to it but I still Support
very good grammer.[/quote]
Stevi3

Post by Stevi3 »

James_Brewer wrote:kinda seems like a secret service to me like a bunch of bodyguards you can hire
What james said.
But, it looks like you've put alot of work into this, and i wish you luck.

Also, this is gonna attract alot of dumbies
Wally_Stone
Game Name(s): Wally_Stone Captain_Morgan

Post by Wally_Stone »

Great idea, nice story I support
James_Brewer
Donut Chaser

Post by James_Brewer »

im not trying to put this idea down but it's just too similar to LSPD if you had maybe a different theme like the one i just suggested would be cool...my opinion is this, if people wanted LSPD to be back, it would be back and not have to be a created gang from any player
Gook_Johnson wrote:winning points isn't fun or useful esp when there are 20 man yakuza and mafia battles where we've only got 5 guys with peashooters, and they have m4s and rifles
Tibor1450
Donut Chaser
Game Name(s): Jimmy_Buffet

Post by Tibor1450 »

Tom is a really good guy, and in my oppinion he would be an amazing leader. This idea would be really bitching twitching, but only with really good roleplayers, and keeping the recruitment clean, organised. Personally I am pretty much interested in this, but I don't think that this "family", if we can call it like this would need guns, armour and such, and I don't think that you will even get it, maybe with a little bit time to be sure that this won't lead to a big failure.
To sum up, this is a giant SUPPORT from me, and count me in, Ludlow!

And Davy, I don't think it would be F.B.I vol.2, F.B.I have much bigger power than any other law enforcement thingys.

Kind Regards,
Jimmy Buffet
jimmy buffet

hi

MikeyWeegie

Post by MikeyWeegie »

Definitely a lot of work put into this. Possibly give him and 2 other guys a months trial in LSPD to see how their performance is, and then consider giving them the faction??

Either way you have my support, although I hate to put it down but I persoanlly dont think the admins will give you it unless you do what I just suggested, granted that other LEO's and admins agree to this of course.
ThreesUp

Post by ThreesUp »

The thing with this faction is it wouldn't be a /families slot because it would be a government run agency.

The only problem I see is I think the admins won't want to give you the proper materials needed to get started (The spawn guns, etc) so it might fall apart before it starts.

Have you put thought into whether your agency members would need to have the ability to arrest/detain/taze people? That's another thing that might be the breaking point, it might look like your just trying to make a new LSPD.

I still support :)
Name; OG_Poninove
Level; 15
Faction; Grove Street Families
Rank; Lieutenant
Housecar; Sandking

Ed_Waldsmith wrote:
Mario_DeVita wrote:wow you fat fuck thanks for fixing my spelling, glad you godly gay eyes actually looked over thine thread.
Hold the bus: Do you have a problem with homosexuals?
White

Post by White »

You can definetly count me in for this, I am prepared to pass a grueling exam with squatthrusts and sit ups to get in!

Only if I am denied for LSPD which is probably inevitable anyway.
White wrote:
skilled wrote: White, if someone breaks the rules and someone does something about it, it's considered as whining?
you sir are a retard.
Thank you kind sir... *whine*
Juke
yardmin
yardmin

Post by Juke »

you're not getting a custom government faction
Casey_Calvert

Post by Casey_Calvert »

We should come to a compromise so that I and my associates can express this role-play on the server.
Juke wrote: Pinoy Church Group-Founded by Joseph Macaibo, this gang which promised Phillipino RP served as a haven for thirteen year old poopsocking exploit masters.

Juke
yardmin
yardmin

Post by Juke »

Compromise: apply to join the FBI
Stevie_Greco
Game Name(s): Stevie Greco

Post by Stevie_Greco »

Well I definitly think its a good idea, and I like the RP story and the idea of rping SAIA..
But..... it's RP light.. People resist arrest because they're getting a 5$ ticket..
so why would they even listen to a man with a badge and a camera?
Sounds like only the more experienced rpers are going to cooperate and try to rp a bit.
anyway, do you think there are people, that want to rp a photographer all day long?
well since it's a fun idea, at least give it a shot is my opinion.

Supportss
ImageImage
Stevie_Greco - LSPD officer