New way of selling materials

Place all new suggestions here, for easy viewing.

Moderators: Forum Moderators, Server Moderators

Forum rules
Suggestions is a moderated OOC forum.

Inflammatory bullshit, thread de-railing, or anything other than suggestions or constructive criticism may result in punitive action.
MikeyWeegie

New way of selling materials

Post by MikeyWeegie »

Okay guys as you all know we have alot of people who scam other people, pretending to have materials when they dont. Now to save that from happening, I was thinking maybe we could sell materials in the same style that drugs are sold. You know like drugs for instance: such and such amount for X amount, do /accept pot. So for materials, we could do: Caine_Lawson wants to sell you 6800 B materials for 66000. Do you want them? /accept materials. Just a thought guys, would make things a whole lot easier and stop alot of the scammers.
mattyy

Re: New way of selling materials

Post by mattyy »

It is a bad idea, if you're that afraid of scamming then do it in small amounts.
Drug system should change too!
Dylindia Orio ~ Never forget
Dylan Dios
Matthew Fong
Oreo
Game Name(s): Mikey_Meyers

Post by Oreo »

Scamming is RP, as for the drug system it should not be changed, seeing as IRL it is moreso like it is now.
Dom wrote: i was going to say 'and get the fuck out' but i'm going to stop and say this line instead
make like a mother goose and get the flock outta here
Wally_Stone
Game Name(s): Wally_Stone Captain_Morgan

Post by Wally_Stone »

I actually like the drug system cause there is actually no possible way to get scammed and if you do get scammed that show's you fail at this game and probably deserved to get scammed.
Jordan_Stewart
super kawaii ^_^!!!!!!!!

Post by Jordan_Stewart »

The drug system is perfectly fine, but I think I'll be the only one to say Yes to this. I have scammed people, and I have been scammed, I think that this is a great idea because if we can do this with drugs, why not with materials?
why don't you shut the fuck up
MikeyWeegie

Post by MikeyWeegie »

Yeah the same when I first started out on SZR. I scammed a whole bunch of people, and got my come uppence when they scammed me back. But yeah like Jordan says if it can be done with drugs why not with materials. I mean its not even about the scamming, I have'nt been scammed once on this character, it would just make things a whole lot easier imo with just the one command.
John_Pendergast

Post by John_Pendergast »

MikeyWeegie wrote:if it can be done with drugs why not with materials
it shouldn't be done this way with drugs either
John Pendergast
ThreesUp

Post by ThreesUp »

honestly it shouldn't be coded as /sellpot id amount price it should be /sellpot id amount, that way there is a possibility to scam

The only flipside of this is gangs will neverrrrrrr buy from a civ or something they will just use their own gang dd, but shit that happens now anyway
Name; OG_Poninove
Level; 15
Faction; Grove Street Families
Rank; Lieutenant
Housecar; Sandking

Ed_Waldsmith wrote:
Mario_DeVita wrote:wow you fat fuck thanks for fixing my spelling, glad you godly gay eyes actually looked over thine thread.
Hold the bus: Do you have a problem with homosexuals?
Bankwell

Post by Bankwell »

I think drugs should be changed to how mats are. People get jacked for drugs everday
willio_sayen1 wrote:sadly ima magc boy
main account:
kody_bankwell

alt account:
kojiro_nakamura