The Warriors

Moderators: Juke, Forum Moderators, Server Moderators

Lukah Sorrentino

The Warriors

Post by Lukah Sorrentino »

Gang Name: The Warriors
Gang Description: The Warriors were formed on April 16, 1978 when Lukah and Heike split from The Destroyers, the original gang in Santa Maria Beach. Virgil, the Destroyers' Warlord, sent the pair to make a drug deal with the Satan's Mothers but the bag he gave them to exchange was deliberately filled with fake drugs. Lukah and Heike narrowly escaped being killed by the Mothers and vowed never to return to the Destroyers, start their own gang and take revenge. The Destroyers and Warriors then became rivals and fought over the right to rule Santa Maria Beach. The Warriors eventually won the war on June 21, 1979 and The Destroyers ceased to exist from that point on.
After hearing rumors about an upcoming gang meeting, The Warriors decided to increase their reputation by battling other gangs in the hope of being noticed. Some local gang promised to put a word in for them with the Mafia to invite them to the meet if they helped them out by framing members of another gang that were their rivals. The Warriors planted stolen items in the gangs hang-out and were eventually put on 'Mafia's network'.
In 1979, The Warriors were invited to the midnight summit in Glenn Park, by Calogero, the leader of the Mafia. All gangs invited were asked to send Nine unarmed representatives to the conclave. The nine members sent by the Warriors were Rafael (Warlord that dies), Lukah (Warchief), Heike (scout), Beavis, Alex, Brian, Nick, Lili and Marcus
This goes on like this:
Calogero Vizzini, the leader of the most powerful gang in Los Santos, Mafia, calls a midnight summit for all the area gangs, with all asked to send nine unarmed representatives for the conclave in Glenn Park. The Warriors, from Santa Maria Beach, Los Santos, are one such gang.

The eloquent and intelligent Calogero tells the assembled crowds that a permanent citywide truce would allow the gangs to control the city, pointing out there are many of them and only small ammount officers in the LSPD. Most of the gangs laud his idea, but members of The Grove Street, who have smuggled a gun in, pass it to their leader, Jon Do , who then shoots Calogero And sends him to hospital. Panic ensues. Jon is seen in the act by one of the Warriors, Beavis. Immediately after, the LSPD rushes in from all sides. During the chaos, Jon screams that the Warriors are responsible for shooting Calogero. While the Mafia beat the Warriors' leader Rafael, the other eight Warriors escape the melee and debate their next move, knowing they are deep in enemy territory.

Meanwhile, the other locally-based gangs regroup at their respective headquarters. Gino Fiasco, second-in-command of the Mafia, takes charge as their new leader, and declares a bounty on the Warriors. This sets the entire city's gang population out hunting for them.

Regrouping Behind LSPD HQ, The Warriors begin their long journey from Los Santos back to Santa Maria Beach. The second-in-command, Lukah, takes charge, though the hot-headed Heike openly voices his desire to be acting gang warlord. The Warriors slowly cross the dangerous Mag-C and Sicily territories, narrowly escaping police and other gangs every step of the way.

On their way to the subway, the Warriors find another gang, Pirates Lad’s, looking for them. They have no choice but to make a run to the train. Pirates almost reach them but the Warriors make it to the train, just in time for the doors to close. However, on the ride back to Santa Maria Beach, the train is stopped by a fire on the tracks, dumping the Warriors in Willowfield . In Willowfield, they come across the gang called the M16. Parleying for safe passage, the Warriors convince the M16's to let them through peacefully until they come across Lily, a feisty girl who convinces the M16's to try and put up a fight with the Warriors when they refuse to give her one of their gang-vests. When she challenges the manhood of the M16's leader, he tells the Warriors to remove their gang colors for safe passage. The Warriors refuse, resulting in a near fight quelled only by the Warriors' use of a Molotov cocktail. Lily, impressed, follows the Warriors on impulse.

When the Warriors arrive at the Unity station in Los santos, they are separated when they are chased by the numerous patrolling cops who are trying to round up all the gangs after the "rumble" at Willowfield. Heike, Beavis, Alex makes the train to Los Santos airport. Marcus is seen with Lily running to catch up with the others. He is then tackled by a police officer and is struggling to escape but can't. Instead, he tells Lily to go on without him. Lily runs to catch up but then goes to Los Santos airport with the police claiming they are looking for a, "female in a pink top." Marcus is seen again struggling with the cop, but the cop notices a train is coming so he then throws Marcus in the tracks. The train then runs him over. Lukah, Nick, Brian and Lili run outside, where a rival gang, the Triads, lay in wait for them. The gang chases the four into Los Santos Unity station, where a fight ensues with the Warriors victorious.

Arriving at the Doc’s, Heike, Alex and Beavis are seduced by members of an all-female gang called the Lizzies. Back at the Lizzies' hangout, the women draw weapons to kill them, but the trio narrowly manages to escape again, learning in the process that everyone believes they killed Calogero.

Leaving the park, Brian breaks from the group in order to 'make it' with a woman on a park bench, in spite of the others' warnings. The woman is really an undercover police officer who handcuffs Brian to the bench, and Brian is arrested and taken to jail.

Lukah, Nick and Lili makes it to the Airport, but is promptly tailed by members of the Rebelz. Beavis also arrives, followed by the remaining members of the Warriors who re-group. They lead the Rebelz into a nearby male public restroom, where another fight ensues. The Warriors, hurt but victorious once more, then catch the last train on their journey back to Santa Maria Beach.

The Mafia are visited by a gang member who attended the earlier gathering, a witness to Jon firing the gun. Meanwhile, on the train, the Warriors gripe that Calogeros' plan was all "a load of crap".

When day breaks, the Warriors finally arrive home, but find Jon and the Grove street members waiting for them with Jon clinking empty bottles on his fingers and intentionally drawing the words, "Warriors, come out to play-yay!!!". The two gangs meet on the beach, where Jon reveals he didnt have a reason for Shooting Jon, other than his own gratification. Lukah suggests he and Jon fight a one-on-one duel. Jon, rejecting this, pulls his gun, but Lukah quickly throws a knife into Jon's wrist, disarming him the second he fires. Before more violence ensues, the Mafia arrives on the beach and acknowledges that they have learned the truth of Calogero's Hit. Gino compliments the remaining Warriors on their skills and lets them go. The Mafia then swarm onto the doomed Grove Street.

the Warriors walk down their hometown beach with Lily.
Why?: I’ve been Underboss for the DCMC once and many people told me that we were doing very well, we got points, tried to RP as much as possible, I didn’t get the chance to do all that I was planning to get done, since I had much stuff IRL to do and then I had to leave DCMC, the server for a few weeks as well. I think I can pull this faction off, and it’s something I’ve been thinking off since I started playing here. But I didn’t have the experience enough at that time. I’ve been playing on the server for about 2 years soon and I think I know what is to know about the server. Heike has been playing almost two years as well since we are brothers IRL we started at the same time. Beavis is also one of my IRL friends, He isn’t that experienced on the server but he is a quick learner and I am showing him stuff all the time, how to do things etc. Nick, Lili, Lily and Alex are people I know from way back on the server, and from what I can see they are pretty experienced.

Members
In game/forum and ranks
Lukah_Sorrentino
Heike_Myhre
Alex_Crow
Nick_Fontana
Beavis_Cornholio
Lily_Johnson
Lili_Crow
Kevino_voltino

Ranks:
7=Warlord
6= Warchief
5= Officer
4= Scout
3=Soldier
2= Associate
1=Recruit

In game name/forum name

Lukah_Sorrentino/Lukah Sorrentino[7]
Heike_Myhre/D_Bone[6]
Beavis_Cornholio/ Not on forum yet[1]
Alex_Crow/Alex_Crow[4]
Nick_Fontana/Nick_Fontana[4]
Lily_Johnson/Lily Johnson[5]
Lili_Crow/Rampy[3]
Kevino_Voltino/ keffer[2]

Desired Skins
Boss:
Members:
HQ
Last edited by Lukah Sorrentino on April 19th, 2010, 4:15 am, edited 2 times in total.
Rick_Johnson
Game Name(s): Rick Johnson

Re: The Warriors

Post by Rick_Johnson »

Good luck Lukah! I know you got leadership skills and I'm sure you will succeed in this.

My bro Carlito was going to start a biker crew but since you came first its too bad for him :|
Lukah Sorrentino

Rick_Johnson wrote:Good luck Lukah! I know you got leadership skills and I'm sure you will succeed in this.

My bro Carlito was going to start a biker crew but since you came first its too bad for him :|
I guess we can sort things out, im not even sure if im gonna get the skins :P
And thanks bro =)
Rampy
Game Name(s): Rampage

Post by Rampy »

<3
Lili 'Rampage' Crow
Rick_Johnson

Post by Rick_Johnson »

Lukah Sorrentino wrote:
Rick_Johnson wrote:Good luck Lukah! I know you got leadership skills and I'm sure you will succeed in this.

And thanks bro =)
Well if your applying for slot /families 5 you wont be causing any problems for the admins when changing skins, since they have them biker skins :)
Lukah Sorrentino

Rick_Johnson wrote:
Lukah Sorrentino wrote:

And thanks bro =)
Well if your applying for slot /families 5 you wont be causing any problems for the admins when changing skins, since they have them biker skins :)
Yea i dont care what slot i get, admins can deside that =)
Dom
Server Moderator
Server Moderator

Post by Dom »

/families 5 is a light/neon green and has all three biker skins. I'm hoping you understand that you won't get gangcars right away, unless you use the old biker HQ with bikes already there. You have a good story and good members, but I'm not sure if an admin will edit the ranks.
<Report> [report] Dominic_Cattano (3): i am Hacker
Rick_Johnson

Post by Rick_Johnson »

Addition to that, your HQ, the Pier? Thats a local place where most people go to /fish lol.
Oreo
Game Name(s): Mikey_Meyers

Post by Oreo »

Support, nice application, no problems with members, Not sure if you'll be allowed the fishing pier, but good luck.
Dom wrote: i was going to say 'and get the fuck out' but i'm going to stop and say this line instead
make like a mother goose and get the flock outta here
Lukah Sorrentino

Yea if the pier is not cool i understand that very well. i have no problems with moving the HQ to another place.
And Dillimore would be a nice place anyways.
Gangcars and stuff like that is no rush for me, i just wanna get started and so on =)
And the ranks is also no problem, just an idea. So i wont mind if we get the normal ranks.
Dom
Server Moderator
Server Moderator

Post by Dom »

sure, you can have a week trial period. some admin will do a thing soon.
Lukah Sorrentino

Dom wrote:sure, you can have a week trial period. some admin will do a thing soon.
Sounds good =) Thanks to all of you! =D
Rick_Johnson

Post by Rick_Johnson »

Dom wrote:sure, you can have a week trial period. some admin will do a thing soon.
Wow easy as its sound, Congratulations Lukah, Dom is a good man who looked into your application in 30mins or so :)
Dom
Server Moderator
Server Moderator

Post by Dom »

him and I have spoken previously about it, therefore I knew what would happen, he's basically just setting an example to everyone else
Rick_Johnson

Post by Rick_Johnson »

Dom wrote:him and I have spoken previously about it, therefore I knew what would happen, he's basically just setting an example to everyone else
Well I'm sure you did the right thing to put him on trial, don't let him down Lukah and us :P
Wally_Stone
Game Name(s): Wally_Stone Captain_Morgan

Post by Wally_Stone »

Good luck on your trail bro hope you pass that shit
Lukah Sorrentino

Rick_Johnson wrote:
Dom wrote:him and I have spoken previously about it, therefore I knew what would happen, he's basically just setting an example to everyone else
Well I'm sure you did the right thing to put him on trial, don't let him down Lukah and us :P
I have had this idea since i started on the server, and i waited this long before i finally desided to give it a try, so i hope i wont let you down as well. hehe.
one thing is for sure, i will try my best! =)
David_York

Post by David_York »

- Lukah posted his gang application today.
- He is already being accepted?
- I haven't heard anything about any "The Warriors" gang.
- Lukah bailed on DCMC to my knowledge.

It's not my call but I'm just pointing shit out.
Hector_Mata
Game Name(s): Hector_Mata Hekutoru_Kahaya

Post by Hector_Mata »

i can say this is the first i saw that get accepted in less than a day
Venezuela

Xfire: kikosalaz

Google-Senpai will never recognize you.
Darnell_Denroy

Post by Darnell_Denroy »

Yo what i'm seeing here, is you guys stealing the entire warrior movie/game plot line. Also i don't think the warriors would be good with guns, they are street fighters, not gun men.
Julius Fontain
Level: 5
Magnolia Crew
Rachael wrote:Moe city was a special case, pretty much added for target practice.
Herb_von_Toker wrote:Are you trying to claim that we work? Fuuuuuuuuck
David_York

Post by David_York »

Oh yeah I own Dillimore so... Can't live there unless you want to pay me.
Hector_Mata
Game Name(s): Hector_Mata Hekutoru_Kahaya

Post by Hector_Mata »

David_York wrote:Oh yeah I own Dillimore so... Can't live there unless you want to pay me.
i thought that LSPR thing was removed
Venezuela

Xfire: kikosalaz

Google-Senpai will never recognize you.
Oreo
Game Name(s): Mikey_Meyers

Post by Oreo »

Darnell_Denroy wrote:Yo what i'm seeing here, is you guys stealing the entire warrior movie/game plot line. Also i don't think the warriors would be good with guns, they are street fighters, not gun men.
IRL =/= RP
Dom wrote: i was going to say 'and get the fuck out' but i'm going to stop and say this line instead
make like a mother goose and get the flock outta here
John Reed

Post by John Reed »

Blame Dom for giving them a slot the second they applied for a gang
Dom
Server Moderator
Server Moderator

Post by Dom »

holy shit everyone take a chill pill
he's spoken to me several times about it and I already told him that it would be alright. I told him to make an application so it's not just like he's getting the family slot clear out of the blue. Also, big difference between 'here have a week trial' and 'here you go you are free to have your family forever'